How intimidiating do you think you are?

Options

Replies

• HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I save my intimidating for the courtroom. Otherwise, I'm just like, "Hang Loose, brah!" :)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    even my daughter isn't intimidated by me....

it's all going downhill from there...

LOL
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    I am not intimidating at all. Online or in person. I once had a guy come up and say, ' when you are done with her (meaning my daughter), you can put her in my cart and I will finish raising her. I raised 3 kids to adulthood and i would love to raise yours.' My friend went to me after the conversation and went, ' dude,i never believed your stories but people really do come up and say random things to you.' Exactly. Not intimidating....
  • green022
    green022 Posts: 115
    Options
    Well I'm short and fluffy so about as intimidating as a marshmallow :drinker:

300px-Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg

Haha your awesome!
    I said short....... thats a mega marshmallow! :huh:

He's short...compared to the buildings. It's all about perspective. :bigsmile:

Haha your awesome!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Not at all. Kittens have more scaring power than me.

^^^ Yeah..... hahaha

Although I have been told that guys who liked me wouldn't approach me because they found me intimidating. I find that to be strange because I don't think I'm intimidating at ALL!! :ohwell:
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Am I intimidating? On here - I don't think I am especially online...

Offline... I have been told I scare the *kitten* out of people which I find absolutely hilarious being as I stand 4'10" on a good day and could be squished like a bug if someone wanted to.

I really don't try to be intimidating.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    On here I'm nice; in life I'm one of the most intimidating people you'll ever meet.

pics or it didn't happen.
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    I can be intimidating at work or it you piss me off cause I don't back down.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have been told that I am intimidating and that it could be the reason that I have a hard time making friends. I love to talk but am pretty shy with new people but I guess it comes off *****y.
  • Wuggums
    Wuggums Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    For me, I think it is a combination of shyness and confidence. I'm shy, so I don't smile or talk to people I don't know - comes off as *****y. But, I'm also confident in how I carry myself. I've been told many times that I'm intimidating. I don't see it...
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Some of the neighborhood kids asked my husband if he needed rescuing and when I asked one of the little girls who fell in front of my driveway if she was alright, her friend came running and screaming, "Don't talk to her! She's a WITCH!" I don't know where that puts me on the intimidating scale, but I think I must be a solid 3/10.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I a nice guy, but I can intimidiate anyone if i wanted to. Big, small, mean, fighter, boxer. There is a beast inside me and people can see it. REAL :glasses:

I love intimidating beast mode.......

2ljkpl5.gif
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I can't even intimidate my 3 year old so...I'd say no.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    A lot of women do come off as intimidiating because the suffer from R.B.F. (Resting B**** Face).
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    not at all,

i'm a straight up doormat outside of my professional life
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Not very...or at least I'm not trying to be.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    My kids friends are afraid of me. "Dude, your dad looks scary."
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Intimidate me...they don't even look like me!
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm about as intimidating as a doey eyed beagle