Who is the most obnoxious person at YOUR gym??

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• Ron6098
    Ron6098 Posts: 31
    Options
    Anyone who gets on the treadmill, elliptical, or bike RIGHT next to me when there are numerous vacant machines of the same make and model. WTF...seriously as%clown?!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Hey, it's a *&&^##@ locker room. Why NOT run around naked until you are ready to get dressed. Doing your hair, etc naked gives your body a chance to dry out after a shower, so why not? If you are that sensitive about the bodies of old women (esp old women who are going to the gym for petes' sake) get over it. You will hopefully be there too someday.

It's just common courtesy I think regardless of age. I am confident of my body but I have enough courtesy to put on a towel when I'm walking around.. a lot of change rooms have hair dryers or atleast electric outlets in them - use it!
  • JackieHJ
    JackieHJ Posts: 9
    Options
    Not even a gym-goer, but actually one of the personal trainers.

He was the one who did my intake, we got to talking a little and then proceded to happily scold me for drinking beer out of a bottle.
    Not because of its caloric value (which I could've handled, because he'd have a point), but for drinking 'a men's drink, in a men's way- you're a girl, drink something more sophisticated'.
    And so on and so forth. And he's supposed to be motivating to the people there :/