Girls who lift aren't sexy!

Options

Replies

• MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    LOL was ready to argue then I was like HELL YEAH!!!!! Great motivation. She IS SUPER DUPER HOTT!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Respect to all the ladies who go to the gym and push iron
  • GoldinaGrace5012
    Options
    I am no where near yet .. but I would like to channel Rachel McLish from the 80's. She was super fit and still had lots of curves.:wink:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    8456263939_dc4e36b314.jpg

This is what she'd look like with a higher body fat percentage. :laugh:

This is an incredibly rude, and offensive comment... it's okay for over weight people to weight train in the gym, that's how we lose weight, and build muscle simultaneously... SHAME ON YOU for you posting a picture like this as a joke, everyone no matter size has the right to weight train, and go to the gym, and feel proud of themselves no matter their size... an over weight person shouldn't have to worry about heading to the gym because some jerk is going to post a picture of them on an internet forum as a joke... seriously you are awful, shame on you.

And really it doesn't matter what she looks like, I am so disgusted at the way it's acceptiable to objectify women thin, over weight, muscular or otherwise.

I TOTALLY AGREE. You should be ashamed of yourself for that catty post. People like you are what makes people like her and myself give up.

um, she posted the picture of HERSELF.

Im sorry but this is the funniest thing ever. Way to go awesome picture poster! And boo to the rest of youze... Take that for jumping to conclusions...

Edited to say that you can lift WAY heavier than I can! That is 100 kinds of awesome!!

If I saw THIS chick at the gym, I'd walk up to her and say something positive like "Way to go!" I'd say that to any female lifting heavy because I just like seeing females lifting. Lifting is for EVERYONE.
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I lift everyday and i think i am sexy!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I think it is all due to personal preference-- kudos to the women who work hard tolook like that or aspire to look like that. I prefer to be soft and feminine... I like a little muscle tone on me, but I prefer softness and curves on myself more than hard muscles... ( I don't like dudes with super huge muscles either-- a six pack is nice, but not body building champions)
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I lift everyday and i KNOW i am sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

There. Fixed that for you.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    You know what really stood out as the sexiest part of her in all the photos posted.

Confidence.

Something that EVERYONE should show off a little more for themselves.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    You know what really stood out as the sexiest part of her in all the photos posted.

Confidence.

Something that EVERYONE should show off a little more for themselves.

this
  • cyyruss
    cyyruss Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Muscle tone and curves or a hard body - they are both super sexy!!!

I bet she feels awesome after leaving the gym..
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    They're SUPER SEXY!

I present to you Christmas Abbot - First female Nascar pit crew member

AK4lIg9.jpg?1
    TMd16tp.jpg
    kPHwk4u.jpg
    VojQW3B.jpg?1
    ZFr9mZQ.jpg
    Udet4NE.png?1
    ksSHzqL.jpg

She looks amazing!!!! Damn
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    This thread is not complete without a picture of her squat butt:

christmas-page2.jpg

Deeva - YOU"RE AMAZING.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options

This is an incredibly rude, and offensive comment... it's okay for over weight people to weight train in the gym, that's how we lose weight, and build muscle simultaneously... SHAME ON YOU for you posting a picture like this as a joke, everyone no matter size has the right to weight train, and go to the gym, and feel proud of themselves no matter their size... an over weight person shouldn't have to worry about heading to the gym because some jerk is going to post a picture of them on an internet forum as a joke... seriously you are awful, shame on you.

And really it doesn't matter what she looks like, I am so disgusted at the way it's acceptiable to objectify women thin, over weight, muscular or otherwise.

I TOTALLY AGREE. You should be ashamed of yourself for that catty post. People like you are what makes people like her and myself give up.

Im sorry but this is the funniest thing ever. Way to go awesome picture poster! And boo to the rest of youze... Take that for jumping to conclusions...

Edited to say that you can lift WAY heavier than I can! That is 100 kinds of awesome!!

lol I think I've seen it all now. A women posts a picture of herself lifting, and gets called a body shammer. Fantastic!

Deeva :flowerforyou:
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    TMd16tp.jpg

The focus here is CRAZY!!!

It's such a shame that people can't appreciate other people's accomplishments if they don't line up exactly with their own preferences. Who the fvck cares what you like or don't like? This thread isn't about you, it's about her and the fact that she's worked harder and accomplished more than most of us can every dream of.

Good for her, even if you don't like it.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    4011-time-to-*kitten*.jpg
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    4011-time-to-*kitten*.jpg

QFT.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    inmybunk.jpg
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

QFT.

And you'll note i have almost this exact same expression in my profile picture. Imply from that what you will. ^_^
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    "It's such a shame that people can't appreciate other people's accomplishments if they don't line up exactly with their own preferences. Who the fvck cares what you like or don't like? This thread isn't about you, it's about her and the fact that she's worked harder and accomplished more than most of us can every dream of.

Good for her, even if you don't like it. "

***** goes WILD cheering and applauding!!! ******** :drinker:

She looks AWESOME and women who lift are HOT AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

lol I think I've seen it all now. A women posts a picture of herself lifting, and gets called a body shammer. Fantastic!

Deeva :flowerforyou:

I may have missed it but I have not seen the two posters who insulted Deeva actually apologize.