The "ugly" friend...

Options

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Everyone is ugly compared to someone else, it's all relative.

I choose to think everyone is good looking to someone. :bigsmile:

Or this be it the optimist.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely the "ugly" friend in my bunch. Most of the girls I hangout with are much prettier than me, but I really don't care. We're not friends based on our looks. I don't think they ask me to go out so they feel "prettier" either.

You can shut your mouth right there because I think you're very lovely. And I don't like being told I'm wrong.

:heart:
  • brboydjr
    brboydjr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    If you don't have any "ugly" friends ...that means that YOU are the "ugly" friend. :devil:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    This whole thing makes me frown.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I haven't experienced this phenom BUT I have a guy friend who takes out his 'hot' friends.

"We just dangle Jim like bait and all the girls come running." -> Is what he says about it. :D

Makes sense. :P
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    all my friends are good looking..... am the fat/ ugly friend .....
    Your greAt looking as well sweetie! It's just about the confidence you have ! :) do t let anyone tell you that your fat or ugly! :)
    thanks maybe i will be more confident when i reach my goal :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    my intention sure wasn't for everyone to say they are the ugly friend. That makes me sad. You are all amazing and wonderful and beautiful/handsome!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Give me Mountain Dew to make me happier plz.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    If you don't have any "ugly" friends ...that means that YOU are the "ugly" friend. :devil:

^^^^^^ Truth^^^^^
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

maybe I am...
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

^^^^^^ Truth^^^^^

I KNEW it! :sad: :ohwell: :grumble:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

Or that you're not the judgmental type who goes sizing up their relative attractiveness. Just sayin.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    You can shut your mouth right there because I think you're very lovely. And I don't like being told I'm wrong.

Brett is right. He's rarely wrong.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

^^^^^^ Truth^^^^^

The truth really does hurt. :cry:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    All my friends are smokin' hot.

This.

This!

x3
  • markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I judge my partner in crime by his "wingman" abilities, confidence and ability to handle his alcohol.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

^^^^^^ Truth^^^^^

The truth really does hurt. :cry:

LOL!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I judge my partner in crime by his "wingman" abilities, confidence and ability to handle his alcohol.

Wise. Very wise.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Well I can see that I've been completely wrong about women being shallow LOL

I am officially putting you on "ignore"...every comment I ever see you make is smack talking women. THIS IS WHY YOU DON"T GET LAID (which I know because you mentioned it enough that you think women are shallow because they wouldn't date you).

Not all women are the same, but its human nature to not want to put out for a guy who talks down to you based on your biological sex.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I am the ugly friend, I am also the ugly sister (which is even more irksome... because family will say it right to your face! They all like to remind me on a regular basis how awesome and gorgeous my older sister is). I don't hang out with women very much any more, I'd rather hang out with the guys- they don't ever seem to judge me like that.

Yeah I get the ugly sister thing alot but to be fair my sisters are gorgouis