SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I like you.

I like her, too.

I did feel like I met a kindred!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options

Apparently it is "unprofessional" to leave notes saying "You are slowly killing your children" into all the Happy Meal boxes....I'm just trying to help people see how right I am! God!

^^this^^ Had me hollering out loud...
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Really?
    You cant tell other people what to do. Especially not in the type of job you're in,

You're there to offer customer service.

I use to work as HEAD CHEF in a restaurant for two years- while I was on the Atkins. I didn't eat there especially since i could look over my counter and see everyone slammin bacon and sausage and everything in between.

Your manager is kind of right- Use willpower. Or leave your job.

You said your in that job because of the choices you have made in life.
    I will tell you what I told other fast food workers.

This is the life that you chose.

I am not living your life, MFP is not living your life. You are living your reality. If working at MickeyDs is a hinder to your life style change then YOU need to change it. Take some classes, start browsing other career paths. Do something where you don't have to be around people shoving their face with Death Nuggets.

Come on- If it's affecting you that you are actually getting enraged- then maybe you need to seek medical and professional help. Talk to someone about your feelings who is actually certified to help you.

Don't let this affect the way that you support yourself and your family and your livelihood.

There are plenty of other people who are searching for jobs and would be happy to have a second chance like you did.

Also, raspberry ketones.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Im more curious about the Increase in recreational drug use - are they appetite suppressing drugs or appetite encouraging drugs. That could be your problem. If they encourage munching, you could be projecting your hunger for 2 bags of doritos and 6 tacos onto those poor customers of yours. You should consider switching to a nice appetite suppressing recreational drug, then you wont be tempted by the food or the burger mad people insensitive enough to make you give them food.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Really?
    You cant tell other people what to do. Especially not in the type of job you're in,

I use to work as HEAD CHEF in a restaurant for two years- while I was on the Atkins. I didn't eat there especially since i could look over my counter and see everyone slammin bacon and sausage and everything in between.

I am not living your life, MFP is not living your life. You are living your reality. If working at MickeyDs is a hinder to your life style change then YOU need to change it. Take some classes, start browsing other career paths. Do something where you don't have to be around people shoving their face with Death Nuggets.

Come on- If it's affecting you that you are actually getting enraged- then maybe you need to seek medical and professional help. Talk to someone about your feelings who is actually certified to help you.

Don't let this affect the way that you support yourself and your family and your livelihood.

There are plenty of other people who are searching for jobs and would be happy to have a second chance like you did.

Also, raspberry ketones.

Don't forget the green tea!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Summon the hamburgler

tumblr_m0wgvlQT821r8sntko1_400.gif

Haha!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Every day before work, organize a protest in front of your store.

Some possible signs....

Meat is murder!
    NO NO Nuggets of Death!
    Do you know what's IN this "food?"
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Really?

*le sigh*

I don't think my faith in humanity can go much lower. Everyday, it slips a notch.
  • DonnaBee2013
    Options
    Really?

Satire ...... cool word. Do the world a favor and look it up.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I would worry about being considered an integral tool of a mass murder. Afterall, you work for the golden arches, and their "food" made of "real beef" is obviously poisoning and ultimately killing the 1000s of people gleefully gnoshing on the grub each day.

You are an accomplice to murder my dear....get out and erase any shred of evidence that you ever worked there before the customers' zombie corpses return for their revenge....you are clearly the only one in the establishment wtih a brain worth hungering for.
  • Change_is_Good_
    Change_is_Good_ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I like you.

I like her, too.

I like her three
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Summon the hamburgler

tumblr_m0wgvlQT821r8sntko1_400.gif

Haha!

LOL. This one made me laugh.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Im more curious about the Increase in recreational drug use - are they appetite suppressing drugs or appetite encouraging drugs. That could be your problem. If they encourage munching, you could be projecting your hunger for 2 bags of doritos and 6 tacos onto those poor customers of yours. You should consider switching to a nice appetite suppressing recreational drug, then you wont be tempted by the food or the burger mad people insensitive enough to make you give them food.

Or just switch to eating Doritos Locos Tacos - so you can satisfy all your cravings for less calories.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    you should quit mcdonalds and go to taco bell.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    McDonalds shouldnt even be allowed to be classified as food. Just because something is techinically edible doesnt me it is worth consuming. Flowers and insects are edible but you dont see me eating those.

YEAH, THIS!!!!

Wait, what?
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    My job or MFP? OR BOTH? Stop being vague - that's sabotage!

Listen all of y'all, I have no idea what you're talking about.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Really?

Also, raspberry ketones.
    Cool...hopefully raspberry ketones improve one's ability to interpret sarcasm when its presented in a "fun & games" thread...:tongue:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    No...let the people who take this seriously keep coming...they are giving me a really good Ab workout right now.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    you should quit mcdonalds and go to taco bell.

Eating Taco Bell is listed as a symptom of Pica in the DSM - V
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I like you.

I like her, too.

I like her three

Reported for bullying.