My entire town is sabotaging me!!

Options

Replies

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

i constantly feel a mix of guilt and shame.....

I used to feel that way. Then I learned to not *kitten* ALL the time. Sometimes you gotta eat or visit family.

Liar. When you visit me, you still do it all the time.

Well I love you and crap like that.

Only because I don't make you stop to eat. I just spoon feed you through it. Love=acceptance!
  • Strawburreh87
    Strawburreh87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, I hope some people in this thread never ever find the onion news network site. I don't think they'd be able to handle that.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I can't deal with the sabotage anymore. I don't know what to do besides rage quitting my job, severing all ties to the outside world and moving into a shack in the woods.If I deactivate my account today, you know where I'll be.

Use this as an opportunity to look down on those that choose eat the crap you serve them. No that you are better than them in every way when you choose not to eat the same crap. They are weak and you are a strong and superior being. Use that superiority to improve your self esteem. Look upon your lessers in the drive thru and queued up like lemmings at the counter with disdain.

It's not just good enough to view them as the weak mindless little people they are. You need to lord it over them. That's the only way to make life fun. Enjoy your position pf power by belittling and subjecting them further.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    the important part here is remembering that it is their fault and their problem, not yours. I don't understand why you're getting reprimanded when they are the ones making you so upset. If only they would take responsibilty for their actions!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Read this thread solely for the people I knew would post in here taking it seriously and replying in self righteous horror. I was not disappointed. Thank you MFP community.

me too!!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    You think people would be grateful for the motivational notes you're providing. Those sound so sweet.

Really you should probably sue McDonald's. I understand that they provide free food to employees. That's basically first degree murder if I remember my Law & Order episodes correctly.

Finally, someone understands! I've always had a feeling you were the only true, supportive person on this site.

The idea of suing came to me as well, but Mariska Hargitay won't return my calls. I feel like she's in on the sabotage.

Mariska Hargitay is in SVU...now go watch Law & Order and learn the names!

Reported for not realizing SVU is the only Law and Order worth watching.

Reported for not realizing it sucks ever since Elliot left. :sad:

Grissom was my favorite. He'd eat a bug.
    Nah, Nick is better, since Grissom left, he's the one that would eat a bug and he looks better with his shirt off than Grissom does.... OP should contact Vincent d'Onofrio, he's on Law and Order: Criminal Intent, he would take care of it or go crazy on them!

The one who would look best with his shirt off is Shemar Moore (Criminal Minds) hands down! I'd eat a bug to touch that tummy!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I've given up responding to this thread because you guys refuse to stop trolling it.

I'm only coming back every 2/3 to laugh at that Oprah gif.
  • vim_n_vigor
    Options
    Oh boy, I hope some people in this thread never ever find the onion news network site. I don't think they'd be able to handle that.
    hehe
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    You think people would be grateful for the motivational notes you're providing. Those sound so sweet.

Really you should probably sue McDonald's. I understand that they provide free food to employees. That's basically first degree murder if I remember my Law & Order episodes correctly.

Finally, someone understands! I've always had a feeling you were the only true, supportive person on this site.

The idea of suing came to me as well, but Mariska Hargitay won't return my calls. I feel like she's in on the sabotage.

Nah, Nick is better, since Grissom left, he's the one that would eat a bug and he looks better with his shirt off than Grissom does.... OP should contact Vincent d'Onofrio, he's on Law and Order: Criminal Intent, he would take care of it or go crazy on them!

The one who would look best with his shirt off is Shemar Moore (Criminal Minds) hands down! I'd eat a bug to touch that tummy!

I have a nerd-crush on Garcia that would make a Vulcan blush.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options

**** bugs! I'd eat Grissom to get at Shemar Moore.
  • sullus
    Options
    I've given up responding to this thread because you guys refuse to stop trolling it.

Trolls trolling trolls ....
  • vim_n_vigor
    Options

I have a nerd-crush on Garcia that would make a Vulcan blush.
    She gets to touch his tummy......
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

i constantly feel a mix of guilt and shame.....

I used to feel that way. Then I learned to not *kitten* ALL the time. Sometimes you gotta eat or visit family.

WOW!! Someone finally GETS me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Go apply for a job at ModMarket, Garbanzo's or even Chipotle - the worst things on their menus are twice as healthy as the "healthiest" things at Burger Clown.

Chipotle Salad - Chicken, Brown Rice, Black Beans, Lettuce, Tomato Salsa, Vinaigrette,
    Servings:
    Calories 760 Sodium 1945 mg
    Total Fat 36 g Potassium 0 mg
    Saturated 7 g Total Carbs 73 g
    Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 16 g
    Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 7 g
    Trans 0 g Protein 44 g
    Cholesterol 115 mg

Mcdonalds - Egg Mcmuffin
    Servings:
    Calories 300 Sodium 780 mg
    Total Fat 12 g Potassium 220 mg
    Saturated 5 g Total Carbs 30 g
    Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 2 g
    Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 3 g
    Trans 0 g Protein 18 g
    Cholesterol 260 mg

I do not think the data agree with you.

In less than half the calories, you get more than twice the cholesterol.
    Fiber content (per calorie) is a factor of four higher in Chipotle salad

I stand by my argument

It's an egg. There's that much cholesterol in an egg. Even the ones you cook at home.

I stand by mine.

hahaha only thing that can be said was the cholesterol & low fiber? really??
    I'm not even a McDonald's fan and I'd pick the McMuffin over that faux salad.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: :heart:

And b/c of my girl crush on you, I bring gifts

tumblr_m2sndrQh5d1rnqb2co1_500.gif
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

It is painfully obvious that YOU'RE the one in need of a HAPPY Meal.
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Okay, so here's the deal. I've made some bad life choices and now I am a manager at McDonalds.Through swallowing my rage and increasing my recreational drug use, I've been able to deal with this in general...but now, I feel it is affecting my weight loss journey!

The thing is, we serve close to 1000 customers a day. I have to watch people order death nuggets and burgers of doom all day long, and see them cram them down their fat throats. 1000 times a day. How is this fair? If I'm not eating them, nobody should be! Don't they know I'm on a zero carb diet? Yet, they still order french fries! It's like, sabotage at it's finest.

Now, I looked up "support" in the MFP dictionary and it says that support is classified by everyone doing exactly what I do and agreeing with everything I say. These people are not supporting me which equals sabotage. I've tried complaining about it to my boss and he told me to just "focus on myself and use willpower" LOL WTF....does he know nothing about losing weight??

Not only is it hard for me to see people make their own decisions about what to put in their own bodies, it is also affecting my job security. Apparently it is "unprofessional" to leave notes saying "You are slowly killing your children" into all the Happy Meal boxes....I'm just trying to help people see how right I am! God!

I can't deal with the sabotage anymore. I don't know what to do besides rage quitting my job, severing all ties to the outside world and moving into a shack in the woods.If I deactivate my account today, you know where I'll be.

Please don't quit your job until you have found a new one unless you're financially secure and can afford not to work. I think its rude to put notes in people's food just because you don't want to eat it. If I were your boss you would be fired. Your job as a manager is to be team Mc Donald's not to sabotage their business. Its not your job to save the world from fast food, think about yourself first. Maybe you should try changing your lifestyle instead of being on a diet. No carbs will make anyone cranky. You are sabotaging yourself by making excuses as to why you can't succeed. There are plenty of in shape people who have Mc Donald's every so often. Its about portion control. You want people to see how right you are? You're not right. The path you've been on is clearly leading you to destruction. You're not mad because you want people to stop eating at your job, you just don't want to see them eat it because you can't. If you live by I can't you won't succeed. Try saying I can but I choose not to and let other people make their own decisions.

I also agree with gfedex. Get some professional help!
  • vim_n_vigor
    Options

:flowerforyou: :heart:

And b/c of my girl crush on you, I bring gifts

tumblr_m2sndrQh5d1rnqb2co1_500.gif

shemar.jpg
  • lolagurlx0x0
    lolagurlx0x0 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feeding of the Trolls is strictly prohibited.

And if this is making fun of that 16 year old having family problems you should be ashamed.

I don't know what thread you are referring to. I'm just making fun of "SABOTAGE" in general.

I do feel ashamed though, just in general.....like....all the time. Does that help?

Yes. That makes me feel better. Shame is the only way to success haha
  • sullus
    Options
    Okay, so here's the deal. I've made some bad life choices and now I am a manager at McDonalds.Through swallowing my rage and increasing my recreational drug use, I've been able to deal with this in general...but now, I feel it is affecting my weight loss journey!

The thing is, we serve close to 1000 customers a day. I have to watch people order death nuggets and burgers of doom all day long, and see them cram them down their fat throats. 1000 times a day. How is this fair? If I'm not eating them, nobody should be! Don't they know I'm on a zero carb diet? Yet, they still order french fries! It's like, sabotage at it's finest.

Now, I looked up "support" in the MFP dictionary and it says that support is classified by everyone doing exactly what I do and agreeing with everything I say. These people are not supporting me which equals sabotage. I've tried complaining about it to my boss and he told me to just "focus on myself and use willpower" LOL WTF....does he know nothing about losing weight??

Not only is it hard for me to see people make their own decisions about what to put in their own bodies, it is also affecting my job security. Apparently it is "unprofessional" to leave notes saying "You are slowly killing your children" into all the Happy Meal boxes....I'm just trying to help people see how right I am! God!

Please don't quit your job until you have found a new one unless you're financially secure and can afford not to work. I think its rude to put notes in people's food just because you don't want to eat it. If I were your boss you would be fired. Your job as a manager is to be team Mc Donald's not to sabotage their business. Its not your job to save the world from fast food, think about yourself first. Maybe you should try changing your lifestyle instead of being on a diet. No carbs will make anyone cranky. You are sabotaging yourself by making excuses as to why you can't succeed. There are plenty of in shape people who have Mc Donald's every so often. Its about portion control. You want people to see how right you are? You're not right. The path you've been on is clearly leading you to destruction. You're not mad because you want people to stop eating at your job, you just don't want to see them eat it because you can't. If you live by I can't you won't succeed. Try saying I can but I choose not to and let other people make their own decisions.

I also agree with gfedex. Get some professional help!

1. She should rage quit her job in spectacular fashion. and post it on youtube.

2. If she doesnt put the notes in, how will the ignorant people know that there are more valid opinions than theirs?

3. Your job as a manager at mc donalds is to make sure that the shift managers don't knock up the cashiers. And schedule the grease trap cleanings. [insert your own "what's the diff" joke here]

4. It's not JUST about portion control. It's about portion control AND a magic list of foods.

5. Professional help? Do you realize that your shrink has a vested interest in making sure you DON'T ever get any better? I mean, if they fixed your issues, you'd stop paying them now wouldn't you?