Join me in a round of P90X beginning 4/26/10

Options

Replies

• annalisa85
    annalisa85 Posts: 41
    Options
    Yoga for me today was great. I was a little sore before I started but once I was in the groove, I felt much better! Hope everyone had a great day and workout!!
  • cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I also woke up today not feeling quite 100%. I did 45 min of Legs & Back and finally shut it off. I am debating about going to the doctor, I don't want to end up well into the weekend and be completely sick. Feels like it has moved from my head down into my lungs. :ohwell:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    I also woke up today not feeling quite 100%. I did 45 min of Legs & Back and finally shut it off. I am debating about going to the doctor, I don't want to end up well into the weekend and be completely sick. Feels like it has moved from my head down into my lungs. :ohwell:
    Take care of yourself, and feel better soon! :flowerforyou:
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    KenpoX this morning. Feeling much better and gave it all I had. Love Kenpo :heart: Weighed in this morning, I know I was supposed to wait a month :blushing: but I have now lost 15.9lbs and I am BELOW 200!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • PJilly
    Options
    KenpoX this morning. Feeling much better and gave it all I had. Love Kenpo :heart: Weighed in this morning, I know I was supposed to wait a month :blushing: but I have now lost 15.9lbs and I am BELOW 200!!!!!!!!! :happy:
    That is fabulous! Woohoo!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • annalisa85
    Options
    Great Job mommyh!! That's awesome!

Legs & Back and Abs today. Legs & Back was great as always and I really tried to set a goal for myself on each move of the ab workout. I managed to reach my goals on all of them except roll-up/v-ups (this is still extremely difficult for me to maneuver). I think that I'll stick with this plan and inch my way up in reps each workout.

Hope everyone has great workouts today!!
  • PJilly
    Options
    Just finished my Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X. For some reason, my lower back is a little sore, which made those Fifer Scissors even harder than usual!
  • cynthials
    Options

That's awesome!! Way to go!!
    Just finished my Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X. For some reason, my lower back is a little sore, which made those Fifer Scissors even harder than usual!

I suffer from lower back pain also (side effect from childbirth last year and I have already gone through 2 rounds of physical therapy, I just need a stronger core). I struggle with all of the ab exercises and some of them really bother me (Banana comes to mind). I try to do as much as I can, the Yoga helps to stretch everything out for me though.
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    My "rest" day today. I coach little league and we have a tournament so not sure just how much "rest" I will get lol Then going camping for the night. Hope everyone has a good weekend :smile: Remember to keep hitting play and do your best and forget the rest :smile:
  • annalisa85
    Options
    So I should have done Kenpo today, but ended up spending 3 1/2 hours using the trimmer on the trees so will do Kenpo tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a great workout today!
  • PJilly
    Options
    Kenpo was awesome this morning. Looking forward to my rest day (and pancake) tomorrow.
  • PJilly
    Options
    I feel like such a slacker taking a rest day today! But I know it's good for me, and it is kind of nice to have an extra hour or so for other stuff.

Tomorrow is Day 1 of Week 4 for those of us who started April 26. I just looked at the schedule, and it's Yoga X. Now I don't feel a bit guilty for taking today off. LOL.
  • cynthials
    Options
    I am doing Kenpo today to make up for yesterday. Waiting for my lunch to digest before I dive in! :tongue:
  • annalisa85
    Options
    Just finished Kenpo, I too am making up for skipping it yesterday. Worked up a great sweat! Hope everyone has a great day!
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    Went camping this weekend and then got back this afternoon. Had to squeeze Chest, shoulders, and triceps in. Didn't have time for Ab Ripper. Next weekend I am going to be away for 3 days! Yikes! One is my rest day and I am thinking of bringing my laptop camping so I can do Chest, shoulders, and triceps and then Plyo while camping. We will be hiking lots but just not sure how to fit them in. I guess I will have to figure it out when the time comes
  • ilovehkn
    ilovehkn Posts: 57
    Options

Fantastic job!! Me being the dummy I am, lol, just measured myself for the first time this morning. I will know after phase 2 what my progress is, but I have no clue what my measurements were before I started phase 1. I have Core Syn tonight and I am pumped. In 3 days I start Phase 2 which looks a little insane, but I am looking forward to it. Happy Monday everyone!!
  • cynthials
    Options
    Did 60 min of Yoga this morning. My lower back is really sore so I am looking forward to Recovery week. Tomorrow I am having some outpatient surgery so it will definitely be a rest day. Not sure if I will be up to exercising by Wednesday or not but I am not going to push things if I am still feeling tender. Hope you all have a great Monday!
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    Plyo done. It has been a hard couple of weeks for me. I have been feeling just generally yucky. I keep pushing through it though. I think I am just doing so much that maybe I need a day where I just laze around sleeping and doing nothing. I coach 2 baseball teams plus doing P90x and any other exercise I can fit in. Even my rest days are not rest days. A nap is in order today.

ilovehkn: That sucks. It was my measurements that kept me going into the second phase. But gives you something to look forward too at the end of the next phase :smile:

cynthials: Hope you get better soon
  • PJilly
    Options
    Good luck with your surgery, cynthials.

mommyhof3, I hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you DO need a day where you laze around. Coaching two teams, plus P90X, plus other exercise you can fit in? That's ambitious! Maybe you should consider at least cutting out the "other" exercise, you wild woman! :tongue:

I'm feeling a little out of sorts myself. I don't feel bad enough to say I feel sick, but I just feel tired and a little achy. I hope the Yoga X I'm about to do will rejuvenate me. Either that, or it will completely do me in!

Have a great Monday, everybody.
  • annalisa85
    Options
    Yoga for me today. I am thankful of recovery weeks! Hope everyone had a great workout today!