Join me in a round of P90X beginning 4/26/10

Options

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone. I'm looking for an exercise partner in the Brooklyn NY part of the world :smile:
    I feel that having a partner will definately keep us on track and accountable.

Any takers :happy:
    We couldn't be much farther apart and still be in the United States! I live near Seattle, WA.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! My rest day and last day of the end of my first 30 days! These are my results:

Right Arm down from 14 to 12.75 total lost =1.25"
    Chest down from 44.5 to 42 total lost = 2.5"
    Waist down from 41.5 to 38.25 total lost = 3.25"
    Hips down from 46.5 to 42.75 total lost = 3.75
    Thigh down from 26 to 24 total lost = 2"
    Neck down from 15 to 14.1 total lost = 0.9"

Total inches off my body = 13.65"

Weight down from 215 to 201.4 down 13.6lbs

Body Fat % down from 35.2% to 34.5%

Start Phase 2 tomorrow and looking forward to it :smile:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! My rest day and last day of the end of my first 30 days! These are my results:

Holy Heck!!!!! Congratulations!!! :drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I had a great Plyo workout today!! I took a little extra time in warming up as well - maybe just an additional 5 minutes or so, but it definately seemed to help!! So glad there was no ab ripper today!!! Enjoy your workouts!!
  • cynthials
    cynthials Posts: 213 Member
    Options

DAYAM! :noway: That is FANTASTIC!
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    Started Phase 2 of P90x today. Chest, Shoulders, Triceps. What a workout. I love it so much :smile: Plyo tomorrow
  • annalisa85
    annalisa85 Posts: 41
    Options
    Wow! Congrats Mommyh on your 30 day results!!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!! We all deserve this special day of recognition!

Crazy weekend and ended up using yesterday as rest. Did my Kenpo today and seemed to be a little more coordianted at it this time. Hope everyone enjoys thier workout/rest today!
  • cynthials
    Options
    Starting Week 3 here, finished Core Synergistics today. The moves are getting easier, especially the pushups. Not much weight loss to speak of (2 pounds I think, the scale bounces back and forth each day) but I am definitely feeling stronger and my jeans are starting to fit better!

Hope you all had a great weekend! :smile:
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    Plyo today! Yesterday I did Chest, shoulders, and triceps plus went hiking and did 18 holes of golf so the hour of plyo seemed like the longest hour of my life. I almost switched for CardioX but didn't want to wimp out lol Will need a nap later I am sure :wink:
  • ilovehkn
    ilovehkn Posts: 57
    Options

Fantastic Job!!

I am on Legs tonight. I worked my butt off at the restaurant yesterday, so my legs are already sore!
  • PJilly
    Options

Those are VERY impressive 30-day results! :happy:
  • annalisa85
    annalisa85 Posts: 41
    Options
    Whew, been really hectic for me lately but managed to get my Core workout in this morning before all the craziness began. Hope everyone had a great workout today!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Did legs and back yesterday, still feeling it today. I did manage to do more "pull-ups" with the green band this time. I am thinking about moving up to using the chair with the pull-up bar.

Hope eveyone has a great workout
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I am restarting week 5 as last week got ahead of me.

I am really trying to clean up my eating as I have been gaining weight and I know it is because my eating is really horrible. What are you doing food wise? Any favorite meals?

I am off to do Cardio X, if only eating well was as easy to me as exercising!
  • cynthials
    Options
    Opted for Plyo today instead of Cardio X. WOW! What a workout!! :tongue:
  • ilovehkn
    ilovehkn Posts: 57
    Options
    Kenpo X tonight! Legs are still really sore from legs and back last night. I did better on the abs though. I made it through most of the workout without stopping, and did more reps then ever before!! Yay! Hope everyone has a great day!
  • PJilly
    Options
    Hey there!

Annalisa, I can relate to hectic! Glad you got your core done yesterday. I did Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X to kick off Week 3. Today's the mother of them all, Plyo X.

Robyn, I always used the bands before, but this time I'm using the pull-up bar and chair, and I feel like it's a completely different workout. I'm glad I made the change.

debnu, I am doing my own nutrition plan, but I've used the P90X one before. You might want to try it to see if it works well for you. I've been tracking my food faithfully since August and feel like I've really honed in on what works best for me, which is:
    • Setting my activity to Lightly Active.
    • Setting my weight-loss goal to 1/2 pound.
    • Setting my ratios to 50% carbs, 25% protein, 25% fat.
    • Setting my fiber to 25 grams.
    • Using my HRM to calculate calories burned and eating all those calories.

I'm not dreading today's workout, but I do sort of wish it was already done! Kudos to those who have done theirs already. If you haven't, make sure you do!
  • mommyhof3
    Options
    Back and biceps, and Ab RipperX done today. What a good workout. I felt a little sick after lol But in a good kind of way.

Jill I am going to change my settings and try yours as my weight is not going anywhere.

Awesome Job everyone else posting on here. Remember to do your best and forget the rest :smile:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Great workout today - Legs & Back !! Ab Ripper was tough on me though! I may try AR-X again tonight, as I didn't get through the whole thing & I really had a tough time getting through the part that I did do. We'll see! :wink: :tongue: :laugh:
  • cynthials
    Options
    Great workout today - Legs & Back !! Ab Ripper was tough on me though! I may try AR-X again tonight, as I didn't get through the whole thing & I really had a tough time getting through the part that I did do. We'll see! :wink: :tongue: :laugh:
    I tried doing ARX after Legs & Back last time and only made it a couple minutes. Legs & Back wears me out!