3 Months Stronglifts 5x5.

12346»

Replies

• awesome work! such visible results in a relatively short timeframe. keep up the amazing work :)
  • mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    congrats! very inspiring for me, as i'm currently doing stronglifts :) well done!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member

Awesome results!!

I do a modified version of Stronglifts, kind of... I can't bench because of shoulder injuries and I have to be super careful with OHP, but I squat, DL, and do (dumbbell) rows. Started a few weeks ago, hopefully I'll have fantastic results like yours!
    awesome work! such visible results in a relatively short timeframe. keep up the amazing work :)

congrats! very inspiring for me, as i'm currently doing stronglifts :) well done!

Thank you ladies!
  • sittinginthesun
    sittinginthesun Posts: 16 Member
    Awesome results! Proud to have you in the SL chicks' group :)
  • RunDoozer
    Awesome results! Proud to have you in the SL chicks' group :)

Thanks! Always nice when you can be surrounded by pretty women.
  • aquswow
    aquswow Posts: 4
    bump
  • aquswow
    aquswow Posts: 4
    Do you find it boring just doing the same 5 lifts over and over again?
  • RunDoozer
    Not at all i love seeing the progression in lifts and increasing my PRs every session. Gives me something to look forward to going into the gym
  • RunDoozer
    Not too much progress in month 4 and up a couple pounds but still think I look better so that s all that matters

Weightloss isnt linear.

laC2R6gl.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!