What is/are your WEIRDO habbit(s)?

erickita89
erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
I hate eating cereal with milk. I always eat it plain by itself with a glass of water on the side.

What do you get called a weirdo for doing?

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    That IS weird. But my kid does that too! I knew I liked u for a reason.

What do I do that's weird? hm? does it have to be eating?
  • erickita89
    HAH! your kid is awesome!

&& nope it doesn't have to be about eating... it can be what ever you like as long as you get called a weirdo for it lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    well i get called a dork or dingy for my IRL made up language. I smush words together ever since i had mom brain and it just comes out with some funny combos. hubby says i should write a book, it's a whole new language.
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    if I have retie my shoe...I also have to retie the other one as well...everytime
    its esp annoying since I run...valuable time wasted lol
  • erickita89
    OMG i just though of another one... i have workout OCD

If I'm on a treadmill or elliptical i have to end my workout calories burned on a 0 or a 5. For example: 107 calories burned would make me continue to workout until I see 110.
  • erickita89
    if I have retie my shoe...I also have to retie the other one as well...everytime
    its esp annoying since I run...valuable time wasted lol

I do this also! my shoes have to feel like they are equal tightness while i'm working out. or else it just dont feel right.
  • erickita89
    well i get called a dork or dingy for my IRL made up language. I smush words together ever since i had mom brain and it just comes out with some funny combos. hubby says i should write a book, it's a whole new language.

mom brain =) thats cute
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    I always unlock my car on the passenger side, put my purse on the passenger seat and then walk around the back of the car and get in the drivers side. I'm not sure if that's weird, but I guess I could unlock the drivers door, chuck my purse in, and get in, but I decide to make it complicated and I've been asked why I do it, I have no idea hahahah I just like to.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Becoming addicted to these posts help help help !!!!!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    When I am running I have to beat yesterdays number for calories burned in the amount of time burned, if not I get really pissed off...For example 2 days ago 507 in 35:00 mins and yesterday 517 in 34:36...Today I have to beat it.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    I wash my hands constantly, everything has to be equally measured and I watch my fiancé like a hawk when he is cooking to make sure he is measuring stuff equally and washing his hands :laugh:

:blushing:
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    OMG I do the car thing too! I have loads, when hanging out washing the pegs have to match i.e. colour etc. I have a total thing about a mono blade on a car or other vehicle. I actually would not buy a car based on the number of wipers, oh and mini wipers on front lights just freaks me out. I also hate face licking (you see it in some films) and people who invade your space whist waiting in a queue - like cuddling up to will not make the queue go any faster lol lol

Oh and I have particular glasses for different types of beverage i.e. I cant drink out of a small wine glass for example.............
  • I will literally pull over and take a picture. Sunsets, sunrises, birds, deer - you name it. Pulled over one time to get a picture of a rainbow - my son was with me (I was taking him to work-he was scared he'd be late) he goes "are you serious?" I said "YUP! Some day when I'm long gone, you're going to see a rainbow and think, my mother would of taken a picture of that!" LOL!

I take pictures while I'm driving too - my husband said if I ever get into an accident because of it he's going to kill me! LOL!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Where do I start? If I eat a poached/fried egg, I HAVE to eat all the white first.....the tv/radio sound HAS to be on an even number volume...veg has to be cut in even numbers....kisses at end of messages no less than 2 but never an odd number.....hey, I can see a pattern here :huh: have I got odd OCD????? :tongue:
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    I wash my hands constantly, everything has to be equally measured and I watch my fiancé like a hawk when he is cooking to make sure he is measuring stuff equally and washing his hands :laugh:

:blushing:

Lol, I'm the absolute opposite. I worked housekeeping for a decade - I'm now the least germaphobic person I know. I'll clean toilets bare handed, no problem. (Though I do wash my hands after that.)

Conversely, I can't touch raw meat. Raw FISH is fine. But raw meat? Uh uh. The BF will chase me around the house with it.
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    I feel like if I end on a an even number in a work out that people will think I was aiming for that long. Like, for example, last night I was thinking of stopping and I looked down and saw that I was at 15 minutes even, so I ran until 16:23 so that the number would seem random :')

Also, my food things don't really apply anymore as I don't eat most of the foods. But. When eating pizza, I have to eat the toppings off first, and then eat the pizza regularly. When eating snack cakes, I have to eat first one side, then the middle, then the other. When eating oreos, I have to eat the cookie parts by themselves. I refuse to eat an even number of chips.
  • freelancejouster
    freelancejouster Posts: 478 Member
    Or crackers.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    I'm ocd and I have a bunch. :(

I have to load the silverware in my dishwasher just right. All of the soup spoons in the back row with the little spoons in front, the knives on the back row of the other side and the forks in front of the knives. It annoys the crap out of me if someone else loads it, but I never say anything or I'd never get any help.

I don't know if this one is weird or not. I have to shower from the top of my head first, then work my way down to my feet.

I will only eat with certain silverware because I hate the way the cheaper ones feel in my mouth. I also eat one type of food at a time on my plate.

I NEVER park my car near the entrance of any store. Ever. I always park all the way at the end of the lot. I think that one started when a good friend became paralyzed and my kids whined about having to walk across a parking lot one day and I told them that they had legs that worked, so they could use them. The kids are grown and I still park wayy out there, but now it's just a health habit, plus it keeps my car from getting dings in it. 2 of my kids park that way now. haha

I have more, but I'll spare you.
  • pizza and ketchup. I dip the pizza in ketchup. ONLY frozen pizza from the store not pizza from restaurant
  • marcuscross104
    marcuscross104 Posts: 57 Member
    I prefer to exercise alone! I wait until everybody leaves, if its a day when everybodys going to be home, I'll lock myself away in a room.

I put thousand island salad dressing on spaghetti (well I used to)