What is/are your WEIRDO habbit(s)?

Options

Replies

• sandynas
    sandynas Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I only ever wear leggings or tights! I never feel comfortable in jeans etc.

Lol I'm with you on this one too! I hate jeans!
  • crystalbrooke93
    Options
    [...]

I eat my food in the order that I like the least - so generally my meat gets eaten last since I like it most. Want to get the more disappointing stuff out of the way (even if it's other stuff I like, I like to save the best for last).

[...]

If you say we are going to Walmart, and then we go to Walmart AND the post office, I get really nervous. It's not like I have anything else to do, it just bothers me that we're not sticking to the plan.

[...]

I do those too. I have a conniption if I don't know which food I like best or if there is no plan/a plan is strayed from. If I go out for food somewhere I really like, I am liable to cry and not eat something if the order is wrong (even if it's still something I like). I'm the only person in the world who has compulsions about things being in odd numbers rather than even. If someone is on their phone while driving, I have a panic attack. Everything in my life pretty much has to be a certain way for I get very anxious and upset.
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I mouth people's words as they are talking to me. I don't realize when I'm doing it.

Lots of people talk in their sleep, but apparently I sing in my sleep. Apparently that freaked my mother out lol...

*shrug*
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I chew my face (move my jaw back and forth to bite the insides of my cheeks). It makes me look like a camel.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I chew my face (move my jaw back and forth to bite the insides of my cheeks). It makes me look like a camel.
    Holy crap I do that too, lol. Started when I was little.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I play with my lips a lot.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    If there is a path anywhere I must follow it. Even if it takes me out of the way or takes longer to get somewhere. I am that person who follow the path through the lines at the bank, even when there is no one in line.
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I have yet to meet another person who puts ketchup on their mashed potatoes...everyone tells me they think it's disgusting, but I've been doing it since I was a kid and LOVE it!! It's weird for me to have mashed potatoes without it.

Also, I have to count while I'm washing and conditioning my hair. I'm afraid that I won't rinse out all the conditioner, so I count to make sure I rinse it for a good amount of time (which is 30 seconds).
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I *used* to suck my thumb. Stopped when I was 14. Made me feel safe.

I still sleep with a stuffed animal from time to time.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    if i open a bottle of wine to have a glass....

I HAVE to finish the bottle....

i know...so weird.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I don't like mismatched sets of things. I buy glassware in really generic styles so that if one breaks I can replace it, because the thought of an odd number of drinking glasses in the cabinet makes me itchy.

I don't really have any OCD tendencies or anything, I just don't like mismatched glassware.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I have yet to meet another person who puts ketchup on their mashed potatoes...everyone tells me they think it's disgusting, but I've been doing it since I was a kid and LOVE it!! It's weird for me to have mashed potatoes without it.

Also, I have to count while I'm washing and conditioning my hair. I'm afraid that I won't rinse out all the conditioner, so I count to make sure I rinse it for a good amount of time (which is 30 seconds).

I've always eaten ketchup on mashed potatoes (ever since I was young)
    I don't so much anymore but only because i'm on a sour cream kick, or else I still would :)
    I thought it was normal and everyone did it.

I also eat ketchup on Kraft Dinner.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I rub my feet against the sheets until I fall asleep
  • AhlaWahda
    AhlaWahda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    There's a lot of weird things I do, like anyone I guess. I have to have curry on my eggs, chew the insides of my cheeks, count everything and have to divide it until it's equal and my family say I have Podophobia. I hate feet. I think they're gross so my family members sometimes chase me with their feet. :frown: I would never touch the sole of my own feet even. Ewww!!
  • krislyn84
    krislyn84 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

i know...so weird.

Why is this weird? Is there another way to do this?
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Whenever I'm putting on shoes or socks, I always have to put the left one on first. Whenever I back up into a parking spot, I have to come up from the left, pull up, then back up....not from the right though. I will look for a way to only do it from the left, which is weird. When I type I never use the pointing finger on my left hand in typing but I use the one on my right hand. A weird habit at work is I organize anything on my desk at certain angles. i can't have it just spread out randomly. This is more for files than anything else.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I talk to myself. Out loud and in loud. Even while sending messages back and forth with a group of friends. If I have a thought it gets written out/typed out. If we're writing to each other and I ask a question, I'll most likely look up the answer and answer it myself before anyone even gets the chance to tell me...I'm annoying like that.

Look, SQUIRREL!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

i know...so weird.

OMG, ME TOO!! Twinsies!!! :heart:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

i know...so weird.

Why is this weird? Is there another way to do this?

it's been pointed out that this is not a weird hobbit....

but rather alcoholism....

so another weird habit is that my wine fridge always has to be full....i like gazing at it's shelf upon shelf of beautiful bottles....if I drink one, it has to be replaced....

oh and when I wake up in the morning, I have to touch the wall....

i just do.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I shake my milk
    yes I know what homogenized means

I do this too. I've convinced myself that it tastes better. But we had fresh milk as a kid and had to mix the cream back in.

I refuse to take any pain medicine - at all - in the theory that someday I'm going to have a really bad headache, backache, etc and I want the medicine to work really well. :)