Negative MFP

Options
14567810»

Replies

• pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    My recommendation is you stay off the forums. Or put your big girl panties on. Have a nice day.

QFT

Ditto!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    If two people post negative comments it really equals a positive.
    Do the math.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    If two people post negative comments it really equals a positive.
    Do the math.

Only if they multiply with each other....

Giggity gooooo

quagmire.jpg
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Soylent Green - - - - it's PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haaaaah... Oh God... What movie was that from again?? Haaaah. :laugh:

There are some positive people here. Please don't forget that. :flowerforyou:

Really? What movie?

um..."Soylent Green"....that's the name of the movie
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    A little advice for those who are thinking of starting a rant thread on mfp: It's like putting lipstick on a dead hooker. It ain't gonna look any better.

Don't go knocking my pasttimes. That's very negative

I was going to laugh this off as a joke, but then I saw your name... Not sure if a corpse make-up artist, or joking....
  • morgennn
    morgennn Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I agree. Whatever someone posts should be agreed with. If someone doesn't agree with whatever anyone posts they should be banned.

This way everyone will feel better about themselves.

No one's gonna lose any weight, but hey, at least this place will finally be "supportive".

Thanks hun :)

Hahahahahahahaha.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    People on MFP have worked incredibly hard to get in good shape. They know what needs to be done.

And they aren't just going to tell you it's perfectly ok to do something colossally stupid in order to reach an unattainable goal.

If you need your head patted, talk to your mommy.

QFT!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m651zkNSkz1rrslas.gif
  • brendayaw
    brendayaw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    LOL Love It :laugh:
  • Fat_Jimi
    Fat_Jimi Posts: 81
    Options
    was talking to a some one earlier today they wer esaying they could notice I had been loosing weight and asked how so I recomended this place

far out the negativity I got back, O I dont have time to enter every thing I eat and do

thats why your a fat bugger like me, I said, ou need to make time

O but its all too hard

this went on for about 5 mins when I just said perhaps you need somthing else
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I think it is ridiculous how negative some people can be. You make a topic and people post the most negative comments. I realized that they are just not worth my time. I want to thank all the positive people who have sent me messages & friend request. I'm here for support and motivations. I know a lot of my pals on here can honestly say I also help motivate them also. To all the negative people on here they need to be blocked. It's one thing to give your advice, suggestions and opinion but posting negativity is worthless. I signed up for tracking and motivation not sarcasm and negativity. With that being said I'm happy/thankful for all the positive people I have become friends with during my time on MFP! :) Thank you guys!

Your continual flouncing is noticed. "I'm ignoring all you negative peeps! Do you see me, ignoring you? LOOK AT ME WHILE I'M IGNORING YOU!!!"

:laugh:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    If you want unconditional support, go buy a bra.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Just break up...
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    I used to feel this way. That giving people helpful advice on a sustainable way to lose weight and keep it off would be the best way I could help them.

Then I got called a rude hater 97,000 times and got 2 strikes and after a few weeks in MFP Re-education Camp I am the man you see before you.

Everything that every one of you is doing is great and is sure to work out for you.

:laugh: :flowerforyou: