Negative MFP

Options

Replies

• sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Awwww cute. Someone likes the report button.
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

If this is enforced properly, the OP will receive a warning or strike herself.

I agree. I think she became just as bad as everyone else when she decided to troll.

I was not trolling, but its funny how I post another topic thanking the positive people and all these negative comments are posted. Call it what you want but its so funny how this topic has 6pages and the majority of comments are still negative.
  • sizzle74
    Options

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

I agree. I think she became just as bad as everyone else when she decided to troll.

I was not trolling, but its funny how I post another topic thanking the positive people and all these negative comments are posted. Call it what you want but its so funny how this topic has 6pages and the majority of comments are still negative.

Welcome to the Internet. Now you know you can't report this, right? I am welcoming you. :flowerforyou:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    OP, you still have 9 minutes to delete all of your posts in this thread the way you did the other one. That was a good move
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

We just all took your "bait."
    Bait, because you were expecting all positive people...which is why you used the word "bait," right?

Troll
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    OP - Aren't you the girl that was upset because people were telling you that you could not lose ten pounds in one week a healthy way?
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options

Where is the other post thanking the positive people? Or are you meaning this one with the title, "Nevagive MFP"? You've posted negative comments in here yourself.
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options

Welcome to the Internet. Now you know you can't report this, right? I am welcoming you. :flowerforyou:

I love you!

^^^Heartwarming positivity
  • sizzle74
    Options
    OP, you still have 9 minutes to delete all of your posts in this thread the way you did the other one. That was a good move

Probably worthy of a 10 calorie log!
  • sizzle74
    Options

I love you!

^^^Heartwarming positivity

As I love you dollface. :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options

'cuz you pushed the "do not push" button....with yet another "mean people" thread after a bunch of really smart people told you that you could not lose 10Lbs of fat in a week.

Never push the "do not push" button...never

tn_g600107907.gif
  • naschulze
    Options
    I think it is ridiculous how negative some people can be. You make a topic and people post the most negative comments. I realized that they are just not worth my time. I want to thank all the positive people who have sent me messages & friend request. I'm here for support and motivations. I know a lot of my pals on here can honestly say I also help motivate them also. To all the negative people on here they need to be blocked. It's one thing to give your advice, suggestions and opinion but posting negativity is worthless. I signed up for tracking and motivation not sarcasm and negativity. With that being said I'm happy/thankful for all the positive people I have become friends with during my time on MFP! :) Thank you guys!

Once again I thank the POSITIVE PEOPLE :)

Someone is trying to feel better about herself by associating her behavior with "positive people." A sort of positive troll for the powers of good.
    Grow up.

This.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

'cuz you pushed the "do not push" button....with yet another "mean people" thread after a bunch of really smart people told you that you could not lose 10Lbs of fat in a week.

Never push the "do not push" button...never

tn_g600107907.gif

It might be the history eraser button

HistoryEraserButton1.jpg

I think the OP knows how to press that one .. ;)
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    This is the thread with all the supposed "meanies" in it the OP is referring to since she conveniently deleted all her comments and original post in that thread and omitted the context of this rant post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/908905-10lbs-a-week

The problem with these forums is that people are used to the same crap being posted every day and eventually they get tired of answering the same questions in a polite and helpful manner so they start posting sarcastic/"negative" replies because they are bored of typing the same thing over and over again.

However, this doesn't make it right. MFP needs to come up with a solution such as a sticky thread that sits at the top of everywhere with something like FAQs but more in depth so it has links to the road map link everyone posts in 1200 calorie debates, links to threads/information on TDEE, eating back exercise calories, etc.
    Either that or people who don't have anything constructive and helpful to add should stop posting at all because all it does is antagonise and discourage the OP.

I have literally seen people join these boards, make one post and before the thread is finished they have quit because of the negative reactions they get from people. Everyone is here to gain information to help them lose weight and everyone along the line gets misinformed and makes stupid decisions.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    ah well, off to bed. What a waste of time these forums are...even Facebook was better than this and that's really saying something! Think i'll stick to being supportive to MFP friends only, seems to make more sense!

have_a_nice_day_poster-r730b84a84f0d4212906638961d63fb22_wad_400.jpg
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    It might be the history eraser button

HistoryEraserButton1.jpg

I think the OP knows how to press that one .. ;)
    Yeah,but you just can't erase all the "mean people" who quoted them in the thread....
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    This is the thread with all the supposed "meanies" in it the OP is referring to since she conveniently deleted all her comments and original post in that thread and omitted the context of this rant post:

The problem with these forums is that people are used to the same crap being posted every day and eventually they get tired of answering the same questions in a polite and helpful manner so they start posting sarcastic/"negative" replies because they are bored of typing the same thing over and over again.

However, this doesn't make it right. MFP needs to come up with a solution such as a sticky thread that sits at the top of everywhere with something like FAQs but more in depth so it has links to the road map link everyone posts in 1200 calorie debates, links to threads/information on TDEE, eating back exercise calories, etc.
    Either that or people who don't have anything constructive and helpful to add should stop posting at all because all it does is antagonise and discourage the OP.

I have literally seen people join these boards, make one post and before the thread is finished they have quit because of the negative reactions they get from people. Everyone is here to gain information to help them lose weight and everyone along the line gets misinformed and makes stupid decisions.
  • naschulze
    Options

No.....A post thanking the positive people would be titled "THANK YOU POSITIVE PEOPLE ON MFP!!!" not "Negative MFP"
  • sizzle74
    Options
    Awwww BFF's have been made! ^^^^
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options

no one reads stickies...