Negative MFP

Options

Replies

• Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    it's the patronising comments that really make me sigh-by all means give an opinion but comments like the above 'if you need your head patted, go to mommy' or whatever it said, what's the point? What have you gained by adding that at the end of your post?!

• VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Awe...someone got their feelings hurt. It's ok hon... Have a cookie.

ZOMG stop trying to sabotage the OP you big meanie McMeanerson!
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    My recommendation is you stay off the forums. Or put your big girl panties on. Have a nice day.

This ^^^ is rude

You read as rude, others who don't get butthurt over simple things read it as truth.

Posting on a thread you don't agree with=RUDE

Posting a thread just to b*tch and moan( instead of moving on and going and exercising and thus being able to lose some weight)-=RUDE
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Who saw this one coming?????

OP...What you consider negative is actually sound, tried and true nutritional advice. Just because you don't like what you here doesn't mean that it's invalid or negative...mean...whatever.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    It's great that you are going out of your way to bait others into being "negative"

You win magicians, ponies, and unicorns today.

107rjph.jpg
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    oh well, guess some folk were brought up with social skills and conversational manners, and some were not...there's no need for rudeness.

Haha. Love the irony.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Actually, you could argue that the people who were disagreeing with you were actually being MORE positive, since they are the ones pointing out that doing that to yourself its utterly unhealthy.

I used to feel this way. That giving people helpful advice on a sustainable way to lose weight and keep it off would be the best way I could help them.

Then I got called a rude hater 97,000 times and got 2 strikes and after a few weeks in MFP Re-education Camp I am the man you see before you.

Everything that every one of you is doing is great and is sure to work out for you.
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    CTFU?
  • FranksRumHam
    FranksRumHam Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    in before she deletes the OP...
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Girl, PREACH!

The AUDACITY of some people! How dare they try to offer facts and sound nutritional advice.

If they don't agree with you, they should just be quiet.
    HOLY CRAP CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!!!! EPIC!!!
    just had to say that....carry on lol
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mg4tarAV9x1qeo6ejo1_400.gif
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    i totally get her point-there's giving advice and constructive criticism, but some folk are almost verbally abusive....there's no need for it really!i rarely visit forums any more.

Exactly my point.

It's actually been a day or two since we had one of these threads. Thanks OP. I was beginning to think people were becoming sensible, but you've set me straight.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    The faces of the mean and negative MFP....

347774515.gif
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    THE NEGATIVE PPL TOOK THE BAIT! CTFU

I was hangry and saw some food on the hook.
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    The faces of the mean and negative MFP....

347774515.gif

They look so hungry. Must be eating 1200 calories a day.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I took a colossal poop today.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lpqvgb1U8i1qfve95o1_r2_500.gif
  • DoneBroughtSexyBack
    Options
    tumblr_m9nbld8sZI1rc4ikio1_500.gif
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    oh well, guess some folk were brought up with social skills and conversational manners, and some were not...there's no need for rudeness.

And some people were brought up to use common sens and others were not. ITs the ones that ask questions like "how can I lose 10 pounds in a week" that get the 'rudeness' because 10 pounds a week is not a) healthy or b) safe. People need to use their damn heads for what they are meant for .... thinking.

If you can't think... google... if you can't google just assume its a bad idea and don't post on the forums. Pretty simple.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    For the 560123154 billionth time, someone disagreeing and/or giving you advice that isn't what you want to hear =/= NEGATIVE/MEAN/BULLY/ETC.
    :flowerforyou: