Negative MFP

Options

Replies

• Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I agree. Whatever someone posts should be agreed with. If someone doesn't agree with whatever anyone posts they should be banned.

This way everyone will feel better about themselves.

No one's gonna lose any weight, but hey, at least this place will finally be "supportive".

It WOULD be supportive, but also useless!!!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Lmao I love how the haters love following my topics hahahaha I'm on a roll today. They say you know your doing your job when you gain 1 hater a day LMAO I gained 100 today!!!

How old are you?
  • lucypeaks
    lucypeaks Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i totally get her point-there's giving advice and constructive criticism, but some folk are almost verbally abusive....there's no need for it really!i rarely visit forums any more.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    thatssotrue_1408_1330038067.gif
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    i like bullys
    High-School-Bully-GIF.gif
  • Lmao I love how the haters love following my topics hahahaha I'm on a roll today. They say you know your doing your job when you gain 1 hater a day LMAO I gained 100 today!!!

y38Hf.gif
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    YES!!! WE HAD A BET ON MY STATUS, I SAID THIS THREAD WOULD POP UP TONIGHT!

I WIN!!!!!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Lmao I love how the haters love following my topics hahahaha I'm on a roll today. They say you know your doing your job when you gain 1 hater a day LMAO I gained 100 today!!!

you're*
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    See what you call haters, I call people with more in between their ears than air.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure if it was trolling or stupid, but it's just been confirmed. Stupid. Gotcha.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Stop bullying her!!!! Only positive MFP!*

*Examples of positive MFP: "yes, you are right" "You can definitely lose 87537647245 pounds in one week and not screw up your body" etc.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    When you ask stupid questions... they are genreally not received well. Learn the lesson and remember it and your experience on MFP will be a whole lot better.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Girl, PREACH!

The AUDACITY of some people! How dare they try to offer facts and sound nutritional advice.

If they don't agree with you, they should just be quiet.
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i totally get her point-there's giving advice and constructive criticism, but some folk are almost verbally abusive....there's no need for it really!i rarely visit forums any more.

Exactly my point.
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My recommendation is you stay off the forums. Or put your big girl panties on. Have a nice day.

ha xD
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My recommendation is you stay off the forums. Or put your big girl panties on. Have a nice day.

This ^^^ is rude
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    a7ZpgSw.jpg
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Oooo is this going to turn into a full-blown flounce?
  • lucypeaks
    lucypeaks Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    it's the patronising comments that really make me sigh-by all means give an opinion but comments like the above 'if you need your head patted, go to mommy' or whatever it said, what's the point? What have you gained by adding that at the end of your post?!