Over 200 New Year New Me Part 14

Options

Replies

• HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Checking in for 4/15 and Friday Weigh in!

Calories - Over but not by as much as is usual for a Thursday night!
    Water - under :(
    Exercise - about 45 minutes on a cross trainer at the gym, and about ten minutes of walking

Proud - that I got up and to the rec center by six! I'll make a spinning class one of these days!

Weight - OK so I'm still about two pounds above my ticker... I refuse to change the ticker because I know those two pounds are coming OFF!

mstahl...........................0 0%
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies - TGIF ..It is my bday weekend so really glad it is friday and that I don't have to work on my birthday !!!

Here is my weigh in..

Well...Since the last time i changed my ticker i am still up a lbd, but from last week, i am down like 1.7 lbs...So i am recording a 0 lb weight loss this week and I have now offically changed my ticker back.

The last weight i recorded was on 03/26 at 281.7 and today was 282.8 but last week was 284.5...I am good with this from all the splurging i had between 03/26 and now.

I decided to also take all my measurements (not expecting much)..but to my surprise i had lost 4 inches. LIke 1/2 inch here and there...but that is 4 inches ...i feel very excited about that.

lildebbie........................0.0%
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Well I'm up 1.2 pounds. I was down a pound yesterday morning. It must be the Mexican food from last night! :explode: I had a rough couple of days on sodium!! So I'm joining the 0 club this week!!

Jess...............................0.0%
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    good morning!

Home today with my son- he has foot and mouth disease---eww. Anyways, it will be hard to stalk with him aond so I wont be on much.

I was at 210.4 again this morning so thats what's recorded! I have no idea what my weight was last week so I am recording a zero. According to where I put the scale I was either at 213 or 211...so yea... This morning the scale shows 210.4 in both spots!! so yay!!

cris20056.....................0.0%
    Ok gtg the baby is going crazy

Cris
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    I lost two pounds this week. I am now at 70 pounds lost. :noway: I am very excited! Fifteen more and GOODBYE 4's!!! :bigsmile:
    Jess - the quilt is fabulous! What a wonderful idea! And you look gorgeous in your birthday dress!

Speaking of birthdays......

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESS AND LILDEB!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

bluenote................. -2 = .47%
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Bluenote - WTG on hitting that 70 !!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: That is awesome...you will be in the 3's in no time at all ...you have now lost more than my daughter WTG !!!

CRIS - hope your little guy gets bettter soon. My little one was "diagnosed" with that when she was little, but honestly i don't think it was that..she had just had penicllin a week before and i think it was a reaction to it as i am allergic to it too..the next time she had penicillin she broke out again, so that is my concusion (since i have a md from the internet :) )..anyway i hope he feels better soon and i know how tought it is to do anything with a little one (especially a sick one) hanging on you.

Jess - That mexican sodium will do it.!! You will be back down next week i guarantee.

I have been awesome on my cals this week....i am splurging tomorrow for my birthday dinner :) and probably cake on sunday..we are going to applebees on sunday and will get one of the ww dinners for that.

me and hubby sat down and made a budget and food budget too !! As we eat out wayyyy to much hurting our loosing weight efforts and our pocketbook. This is the plan...we plan to eat out 1x a week on Saturday as a family (or if the girls are with my mom just us), at a real restaurant no fast food. may be an exception now and then, like if we have out of town guests or something. we seriously need to save money for a house and loose weight.!!!! But this is it...we are both kicking our buts in gear...We have both been in the 280's for toooo long now (since like december) and we are ready to kick it to the curb. I am turning 35 on sunday and I REFUSE to be big when i turn 36....I CAN DO IT I CAN DO IT YES I CAN. Postive affirmation right:wink:
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Finally changed my ticker to make it no longer lying. LOL I did well at the gym yesterday, did 30 mins of circuit training and I also walked 1.5 miles yesterday!

This week loss - 2.6 pounds.

bluenote................-2 = .47%
    jenn.....................-2.6 = 1.04%
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Whew -- finally got my weight back down. BELOW that magical 204.2 I saw last Saturday to 204.0. I ate nearly half of a large stuffed crust pizza last Saturday & a burger the size of my head on Sunday along with sweet potato fries & fried pickles (oh yeah) so needless to say I've been retaining a whole-lotta water all week. :laugh:

Littlespy/jlb.........-2.0 = .97%

WOOOOHOOOOOO Jenn! You're BACK! I bet in the long run, you haven't really lost any time at all because your body is ready to start fresh burning the fat. :wink:
    Bluenote, you're just rocking right along, aren't you!?

Happy birthday to the birthday girls!!
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Littlespy/jlb.........-2.0 = .97%
    snowflakes.........-1.2 = .65%

Will catch up from yesterday later today I am off to town for the day. Take Care!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    ♫♪Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jess and Lildeb, Happy Birthday to you♪♫

Good morning!! I hope all is well. I am busy this morning. I have to take Ryan to register for kindergarten.

mstahl.................................0 0%
    Jess....................................0.0%
    lildebbie.............................0.0%
    cris20056..........................0.0%
    bluenote............................-2 = .47%
    jenn...................................-2.6 = 1.04%
    Littlespy/jlb.....................-2.0 = .97%
    snowflakes.....................-1.2 = .65%
    momma.........................-3.8=1.45%

Realized I put a 2 where there should have been a 3
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    mstahl.................................0.0%
    lildebbie..............................0.0%
    cris20056...........................0.0%
    bluenote............................-2.0% .47%
    jenn....................................-2.6% = 1.04%
    Littlespy/jlb.......................-2.0% = .97%
    snowflakes.......................-1.2%= .65%
    momma............................-2.8%= 1.45%
    cogril...................................0.0%

and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
  • lildebbie
    Options
    WTG everyone on shedding those pounds and those that haven't it will come next week it will!!

MOmma - gl registering from K. I wasn't bad when i registered my older one, but i don't know how i will feel when i register my little on (it won't be for a while still :smile: since she is only 3 , she won't start K till 2012).
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    meokk.................................0.0%

My weight today was exactly the same as last Saturday so I don't know what went wrong. My food and exercise this week were very much like other weeks in which I lost. Is this a plateau? Should I just step up the exercise? Any tips from all of you who have reached this point before me would be appreciated :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Happy birthday to lildeb and Jess.
    Jess, I love that your friend's Mom made that quilt for you, it's so wonderful when people devote that much time and effort for you.
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I lost two pounds this week. I am now at 70 pounds lost. :noway: I am very excited! Fifteen more and GOODBYE 4's!!! :bigsmile:

Bluenote that 70 looks lovely on your ticker, come on 85!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I put that I lost 2.8 pounds but I lost 3.8 I put the right percentage but the wrong number. Bluenote, wow 70 pounds!!!!:flowerforyou:

momma............................-3.8%= 1.45%
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Pos_me..............................0.0%

Not sure...no i am sure why i didn't lose the weight...i went over my calories 2 time this week...so i expected to stay the same.

congrates to all the happy losers...you earned it!!! JOB WELL DONE!!!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Wow Momma, look at you! Back to back week with big losses! GREAT JOB! :flowerforyou:

Meook- It could be a plateau dont freak out though. Uhm I am still pretyt much holding steady but I did increase my cals a tiny bit and I changed up my workout. Im not necessarily working 'harder' just kind of changed up my routine. I know jlb rocketed through her plateau she will have some tips for you Im sure

The gym emailed me back and said that I wasnt on the top of the list because they are doing % lost in a week. Well last week they did a combined % loss throughout the program...so uhm yea why are they changing it now? its so dumb and disorganized, whatever moving on to next week

Ok back to my lil man...
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    momma............................-3.8%= 1.45%
    hajohnson24.....................0.0%
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    Wow Momma, look at you! Back to back week with big losses! GREAT JOB! :flowerforyou:

Meook- It could be a plateau dont freak out though. Uhm I am still pretyt much holding steady but I did increase my cals a tiny bit and I changed up my workout. Im not necessarily working 'harder' just kind of changed up my routine. I know jlb rocketed through her plateau she will have some tips for you Im sure

The gym emailed me back and said that I wasnt on the top of the list because they are doing % lost in a week. Well last week they did a combined % loss throughout the program...so uhm yea why are they changing it now? its so dumb and disorganized, whatever moving on to next week

Ok back to my lil man...

Cris: me and your ae the same weight...i was 209.6 last week and today i weighted 210...

Hope your little man get bette soon girl!:flowerforyou:
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    WOW! What a busy group of girls...lol

Happy Birthday to you…Happy birthday to you…Jess..and hopefully many more  Btw, jess I like the new pic w/ the dress, beautiful..wow hotty!!! Hopefully you will find the right man to go with that hot body 
    Cris: hope you made the top 8..keep us posted and with everything going on at that day care I am suprized they are still opened…get him out quick
    As far as the second child being bigger than the first…it it true to a point..my first was 5lbs. 14 oz. ( girl) she was born 2 weeks early and I was sick the whole pregnancy and still gained about 30 pounds ( at the time I was newly married and weighted 167), but that was my fault I ate everything in sight because I gave myself permission because I was preggo. My second was 7lbs. 8 oz. ( boy), he was born 2 weeks early too, didn’t lose the 30 pounds I packed on with my first because I found out I was preggo with him when I was breastfeeding my daughter she was 4 months at the time. I gained on top of the 30 pounds another 15 pounds, and I was sick throughout my pregnancy too, I had so much complication with him because I kept going into labor before my due date and the doctors kept injecting me with something to stop the labor pains. So there is 13 months between my first child and second child.. Now my third was 6lbs. 2 oz. ( boy), he was born 3 ½ weeks early. I gained 5 pounds with him. This was also a very complicated pregnancy, I was put on bed rest…and I was going to college to get my associate degree, so a lot of my classes were taken online. So between my second child and third child is 10 years…I was surprised when the ER doctor said I was pregnant…wait..how..it can’t be…i was protected…so short story…it doesn’t matter the order or how much you gain during the pregnancy…doctors told me that I was going to have a big baby with my last one because I was all tummy and it was a very big tummy…
    I don’t plan on having anymore…I feel that god blessed my with three and that is enough for us..we just celebrated our 15 wedding anniversary… and hopefully many more to come…I love my man
    Litspy: wow girl!!! You look good in that skirt and can I compliment your flat abs…wow..amazing girl..what a motivation to all of us. Also, I think a proposal is in the near future...lastly, cute story about how you and bf hooked up…sweet story
    Litdeb: Happy birthday to YOU to girl…hope you have a great b-day…enjoy! Also, I am so glad you went to the doctor…get better soon girl. Keep us posted.
    Mstahl: congratulation on the new lateral job!! I hope this new job gives you peace of mind..you deserve happiness from your job..good luck girl!
    Ispal: way to go in throwing away the fries…yay you…heading towards the right direction…taking small step to victory..:)
    Bluenote: I am so happy that your physicial therapy app..went great…and by reading your posts and how much you love your pilates…I think it better and more suitable for me than Cris’s spinning…easier on my A**..lol Congrate on 70lbs loss..well done girl!

I will check back later for my daily check in for Wedn. Thurs. and friday