30 Day Shred, Round 2 -- Starting 4/12/10

Options
123457»

Replies

• Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Level 3, day 29 DONE!

It was REALLY hard to get motivated to work out tonight -- and I let myself wimp out on some of the moves. I had some mental block that I just couldn't push past. Ah well -- I DID get my hour in! And, tomorrow is another day -- another chance to do better!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    started the shred this week. made it thru 5 workouts. my intensity really varied from day to day. I burned anywhere from 135 down to 91. the jumping jack really hurt my knees so I modify but i do everything else. I will do level one for 5 more days next week. i do like it. Mande you are doing so welll. great job.
  • Mande_G
    Options
    started the shred this week. made it thru 5 workouts. my intensity really varied from day to day. I burned anywhere from 135 down to 91. the jumping jack really hurt my knees so I modify but i do everything else. I will do level one for 5 more days next week. i do like it. Mande you are doing so welll. great job.

The jumping jacks bothered my knees the first time I did the shred. So I jogged in place, instead. Now, I can do the jumping moves without an issue.
  • Mande_G
    Options
    Level 3, day 30/30 DONE!

Start weight: 175.8
    End weight: 171.2
    Difference: 4.6

It took me about 6 weeks to get through this round of the shred, and I've lost less than 5 lbs (due to a less than consistent diet) but I've still made progress. I've lost some inches, and I've gained a lot of strength in my arms, legs and back. I've probably put on some muscle, too.

Now, to plan out my next workout routine, and get really strict on that diet!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    :smile: good luck Mande.