Replies

• salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    I have a huge girl crush on her.... wow

Oh hellz yeah I do too!!

Count me in too! Stunning!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Oh, and come someone more GIFted than I move the gifs from the bottom of this http://www.pophangover.com/2012/07/24/samantha-wright-americas-cutest-weightlifter/
    into this thread. She moves cute too. (I apologise for objectifying this amazing woman, but until I get the chance to know her in person, that's the way it will be :love:)

Your wish is my command.

tumblr_m7necbt7ql1r06t3xo10_r1_250.gif
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    If she's a beast.....meeeeee-ow!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    For the record, that girl is huge. Whether you're into that or not is a personal thing, but don't try to deny the fact that she's big. Good for her tho, she's a beast.

You mad or butthurt because she lifts more than you brah?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Women shouldn't lift heavy. If they do then they won't have any use for me when the pickle jar needs to be opened. And therefore ending all the things I was good for in the first place.

The answer to pickle jars is a piece of non-slip cloth. Less high maintenance than a man.

Correct. The secret to jars, bottles and corks is grip strength. It doesn't take much strength to get even the most stubborn caps off, it's all about getting grip to apply said strength. Work on those deadlifts, pull/chin-ups, rows, etc.

Oh no, I've said too much!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Again, may I just insert an objective standard here and mention that the person in question, at 5'2" and 115 lbs is actually on the low side of a normal BMI.

In other words, NOT huge.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Oh, and come someone more GIFted than I move the gifs from the bottom of this http://www.pophangover.com/2012/07/24/samantha-wright-americas-cutest-weightlifter/
    into this thread. She moves cute too. (I apologise for objectifying this amazing woman, but until I get the chance to know her in person, that's the way it will be :love:)

Your wish is my command.

tumblr_m7necbt7ql1r06t3xo10_r1_250.gif

Cuuuuuute! Thank you!

And look, the ground isn't shaking as she swishes past either. Definitely NOT huge!
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    now i gotta go dig out a heavier set of weights
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Some of the responses on this thread make me almost as sad as when some no-mark that makes frocks for a living said that Jessica Ennis was a bit fat.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Some of the responses on this thread make me almost as sad as when some no-mark that makes frocks for a living said that Jessica Ennis was a bit fat.

Right! That was absolutely disgusting. It's a very similar story with what's going on here with Samantha Wright. We're talking about athletes, FFS!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Women who lift are just f'ing sexy period! It doesn't get much hotter than watching an attractive women dead-lift her own body weight +. That said...be careful out there ladies...

1361304766_woman_weightlifter_collapses.gif

hope she wasn't hurt!! It looks like the barbell landed on her neck....!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member

weik58f.jpg

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Yay! People don't think I lift heavy because I'm so small - kinda like her - that's a mirror-image of my abs. My scrawny-looking, heavy-lifting self has been vindicated! :heart:

ETA: I don't think she's scrawny, but I myself have been called scrawny on MFP. :tongue:
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    More pictures, so we can just form and assets please?

I do have a girl crush on Jessica Ennis though.

They are high muscle, low body fat (how else would you see the muscle underneath!) and stil in the 'healthy BMI', alot healthier than alot of other 'role models'.

Official weight envy now, plus gives a nice backside too
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    I can wait to look like her (well I can dream) Just started lifting and I'm (almost) 5'2.

Fab new role model - she rocks. Thanks op :flowerforyou:
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    For the record, that girl is huge. Whether you're into that or not is a personal thing, but don't try to deny the fact that she's big. Good for her tho, she's a beast.

And absolutely gorgeous. What's your point? Every body's different. As another example, check Amanda Harris

weik58f.jpg

She can out bench me and out squat me. Daaaayum that's hot.

I love that girl so much. I would take less than 3 weeks to friend at the gym probably.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Women shouldn't lift heavy. If they do then they won't have any use for me when the pickle jar needs to be opened. And therefore ending all the things I was good for in the first place.

I lift heavy. BUT, I'm good and obedient and ALWAY ask my husband to open the pickles/spaghetti sauce/jam jars that I have time after time tightened on with incredible strength.

In return, I twist off the top of a beer for my hard working husband to enjoy after his well done duty.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    tumblr_mdk7s4QqFC1r0eiayo1_400.gif
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    And while you may think her thighs are "too big", it seems kind of silly to pick one body point for reference to call the rest of what is a fairly small person "huge".

BTW, my glasses are on and the prescription is accurate ;)

What I said: she's big
    What you heard: she's too big

You didn't say she was big. You said she was huge ... in bold font! Who are you kidding with that "I just said she was big" garbage? YOU are the one who needs glasses. And a reality check, apparently.
    ... but don't try to deny the fact that she's big. ...

2hz0hn5.jpg

Yes, exactly. You can't see what you're typing. You know you called her "huge" in your first post on this thread. Just stop already.