Things you do that annoy other people

Options

Replies

• lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I can be pedantic about facts, like, you know, correcting statements that are blatantly false.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I apparently "mouth breathe" when I sleep

My water bottle makes an annoying noise...I drink a lot of water....I'm no longer allowed to have my waterbottle while watching TV with my husband.

<- Legit LOL

and that's coming from someone who takes all the covers, snores, and likes to resemble a starfish while sleeping.
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I sing loud, usually just random lines from random songs I have stuck in my head, or I sing opera using the most vulgar lyrics I can devise. I also forcefully make anyone around me dance with me when I'm cleaning, as I swing my hips and pump my fists to Hanson.

Are you sure you're not my boy twin, born two decades later?

Lets get some tunes started, dance, and find out. Atleast I'm not alone on this one, people would hate being around that pair of twins. :tongue:

Meh if they can't take our awesomeness, I feel sorry for them.
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I don't usually bother matching my socks, irritates a few of my friends, and almost makes me want to make a point of it just to bug them :laugh:
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Speak in spanish when i'm angry even though no one will understand me!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    have fun.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yes me too, ppl hate that about us don't they?

I also walk around in my undies all the time
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Scream and swear at the tv when my football teams do badly! Makes my husband crazy!:blushing: :laugh:
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    The fact that I rarely acknowledge their presence, or communicate with the fewest words possible. I don't like people in person. :laugh:

I misread things and misunderstand things. E.g. I read the above as 'I don't like people in prison'
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I say what's on my mind.. I'm very Type A.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    Always being right. :drinker:
  • Zeade
    Zeade Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm loud , outgoing , friendly , like to laugh a lot but definetly very noticable .
    not good compagny for shy people
  • sjo55115
    sjo55115 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Passive /Aggressive here... all the way
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I can't think of anything. I'm pretty close to perfect and everybody loves me.
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Well i will not eat eggs unless i clean them , Meaning taking out the white crap looking thing yuck !!! =)
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I'm a barmaster! Ghetto! http://youtu.be/E3N-v5Y-2fs
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I speak at a very low volume no one can hear me. I try and speak up, but huh is all I hear. They have named me mouse.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Well i will not eat eggs unless i clean them , Meaning taking out the white crap looking thing yuck !!! =)

I do that too it their seamen shudder
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    Long list. But, lately, I sing. A lot. Not well. Not even songs. I just sing about chores I do around the house.

My favorite tune so far:

Folding my laundry one t-shirt at a time (repeat X100000)

or

I Can't wait for the Walking Dead, do-dahhh, doo-dahhh. I can't wait for the Walking Dead, oh-dah do dahhh daaayyyyyy"
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    I'm negative, I'm cynical. I'm blunt and won't hesitate to tell you what I think. Apparently this is really annoying to be around. I don't get it, I'm a ray of freakin' sunshine..... :grumble:
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I can be quite short sometimes - cutting people off and whapping them verbally if they get on my nerves.
    Fortunately I'm mellow most of the time.
    Just don't cross me.