Replies

• Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I pop my gum!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'm too awesome. Some people can't handle it.

ETA: Also, I call people on their bull$hit. If somebody is blatantly lying or just making stuff up, I'm gonna have to check them. If it's just innocent ignorance I go a little easier on them.
  • phoenixryder
    phoenixryder Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Pat small bald men on the head Benny Hill style....no idea why they don't like it....I think it's hilarious haha
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Im blunt....i call it giving people ''reality feedback'' most people however dont appreciate it. I don't do it to be rude it just seems to be the way i'm wired.

Also i interrupt people mid conversation - i have a thought and i get so excited it just flys out of my mouth, i try really hard to keep this under control and am getting better at it as i get older.
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    I talk to myself out loud before a big lift a fight or something of that sort.. people at my gym look at me.funny..

Example.. setting up for 600lb bench.. i sit on the end of the bench and mumble.. then i lay back get set up.. but i tell my self what to.do.. feet back shoulders tucked elbows in. I grab the bar.. and then its something like.. "ok you fat son of a ***** grab this thing and lets go.easy weight down and up. You can do it. Dont look like a *****" and then.i lift
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I talk to myself out loud before a big lift a fight or something of that sort.. people at my gym look at me.funny..

Example.. setting up for 600lb bench.. i sit on the end of the bench and mumble.. then i lay back get set up.. but i tell my self what to.do.. feet back shoulders tucked elbows in. I grab the bar.. and then its something like.. "ok you fat son of a ***** grab this thing and lets go.easy weight down and up. You can do it. Dont look like a *****" and then.i lift

That's awesome I'd probably start cheering.

I have a very low tolerance for stupid. I will tell you so when you have hit that threshold. Probably won't like me much after that either, but oh well.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I don't like taking orders. Even at work :huh:
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Pat small bald men on the head Benny Hill style....no idea why they don't like it....I think it's hilarious haha

Don't try it with Howie Mandel :laugh:
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I sing loud, usually just random lines from random songs I have stuck in my head, or I sing opera using the most vulgar lyrics I can devise. I also forcefully make anyone around me dance with me when I'm cleaning, as I swing my hips and pump my fists to Hanson.
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I smoke.
    I'm blunt/honest/straight forward/mean/sarcastic/whatever you want to call it.

^^ this
    apparently people would rather not hear what I think after asking me. I am brutally honest and blunt.
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I don't keep contact.
    Sometimes I tend to appear very over-confident (which I'm not, I'm very self-aware).
    When I'm annoyed you can see it and I can't hide it well.
    I'm messy. :)
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough, I annoy people by being too calm! I am a tranquil person, I can look lost in my head, daydreaming. Drives some people nuts that I am not talking all the time but that I am the silent kind instead.
    Yet... Sometimes I get out of my lil world and ....PARTY!
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I sing loud, usually just random lines from random songs I have stuck in my head, or I sing opera using the most vulgar lyrics I can devise. I also forcefully make anyone around me dance with me when I'm cleaning, as I swing my hips and pump my fists to Hanson.

Are you sure you're not my boy twin, born two decades later?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Sleep with their partners
  • elliiwa12
    elliiwa12 Posts: 18
    Options
    Jiggle my leg when I'm sitting down
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options

Are you sure you're not my boy twin, born two decades later?

Lets get some tunes started, dance, and find out. Atleast I'm not alone on this one, people would hate being around that pair of twins. :tongue:
  • ellepribro
    ellepribro Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm brutally honest (condescending, patronizing, b*tchy, sarcastic, and other relevant adjectives).
    I correct people's grammar.
    Mostly, I just annoy people with how perfect and awesome I am. :smile:
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I talk too loud.
    I eat too slow.
    I have a tendency to share information...I hear others talking - they're debating all the myriad possibilities - I happen to know the answer - I give it - they become annoyed, because apparently this happens a lot, both at work and home. I'm working on just shutting up and watching the clock to see how long it takes before a solution is reached. It's become apparent that I have way too much information bogging up my brain.
    I have a large vocabulary. My middle child can't stand my need to use words she doesn't understand, so there have been times I will intentionally annoy her.
    I also randomly break into dance, and only eat pancake edges, but I've never noticed whether it irritated anyone.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    Jiggle my leg when I'm sitting down

Ha, excellent choice of words.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    have fun.