Can't BELIEVE this guy said this about a size 8 / Medium!

Options

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    People need to quit looking for a reason to be offended...
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yep that was offensive, thats fine Im sure theres a part of him that doesnt measure up to his wifes expectations.lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Misogyny is the hatred of women. Assuming he wasn't joking, disliking or not being attracted to larger women isn't misogyny. That is what we call shallow.
    If by "we" you mean you, ok. Not being attracted to is one thing, but disliking? Disliking women because they are larger than a particular size. Yeah, sorry, that sounds pretty misogynistic to me. Just because a few special ladies are tolerated due to their perceived aesthetic perfection doesn't mean someone's not a misogynist.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Have a good one.

So if you don't like men who are morbidly obese, does that make you misandristic?
  • whierd
    Options
    Yep that was offensive, thats fine Im sure theres a part of him that doesnt measure up to his wifes expectations.lol

Now we have two!!! :laugh:
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options

maybe if the guy had whipped his thingy out and it had looked like a baseball bat all of this could have been avoided.....
  • whierd
    Options

maybe if the guy had whipped his thingy out and it had looked like a baseball bat all of this could have been avoided.....

But then they'd have nothing to blame his being a jerk on.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    x sigh x
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options

Oh, come on. Small penis jokes are just as hilarious as big women are divorced jokes! But hey, I wasn't looking to be offended I guess.

edit: offended, bothered, eye-roll, whatever you choose to call it.
  • whierd
    Options

Oh, come on. Small penis jokes are just as hilarious as big women are divorced jokes! But hey, I wasn't looking to be offended I guess.

Who said I was offended? When I'm a jerk to someone it isn't a result of my small penis. That is it's own issue.
  • bbbgamer
    Options

But then they'd have nothing to blame his being a jerk on.
    @ because of __________<<<insert the most arbitray of things here>>>
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

It would be funnier if the variables were of a closer type.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    My ex always told me he'd break up with me if I got fat. We broke up anyway. I kind of wonder if he'd have gone through with it if I'd gotten fat...
  • bbbgamer
    Options
    @and wanted to divorce me"

what have we done...
  • whierd
    Options

It would be funnier if the variables were of a closer type.

I have actually made the opposite joke before and got a warning for it. Apparently caverns aren't to be joked about.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    hey if a guy wants to base the success of his relationship on the size of his wife, he just has to be prepared for his wife to base the success of their relationship on his income. that's the way it works right... ?
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    have you ladys looked at the last eye candy topic the guys look like moldes i'd like to think women arn't that vain. i'll never be eye candy like them or have there money or be famous. the sales clerk should be very happy its not her guy who said it
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    i doubt he even knows what a size 8 looks like
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys but has any post here considered HEIGHT? Some women here are very small and very short, also age matters. I think we can often forget that a younger person, about 4'11 may just "appear" to need to keep her eye on a smaller sz than 8.

Size, age, height all an important part of the equation.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    As the creator of the ManCandy thread I have to chime in- fun to look at, not what I base my relationship/partner selections on. I've dated all types- none of whom were based on looks/body. I could show you the pics to prove it. :-)

ETA: NOOONE of them were wealthy. Apparently, I'm a moron.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    hey if a guy wants to base the success of his relationship on the size of his wife, he just has to be prepared for his wife to base the success of their relationship on his income. that's the way it works right... ?

100% yes. Shallow for shallow!