Can't BELIEVE this guy said this about a size 8 / Medium!

Options

Replies

• WTF7
    WTF7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a 1st class *kitten* - surprised he has a girlfriend :smokin:
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Is the guy a jerk, yes. Should she have responded, no.

The only thing she should have done is to get him to spend as much as possible so she makes more money.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    real men like curves only a dog likes bones.....

any boy can drive a straight line only men can drive a curvy road.....
    And real women don't feel the need to label other women as bones.
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I bought two gigantor bags of candy on clearance at Target after Halloween and then grabbed a candy bar while I was waiting in line to check out. The cashier commented " are you sure you need to get that candy bar when you are buying all this other candy already?" I told him "I like to eat my feelings'" in a fabulous deadpan. LOL The kids didn't know what to say after that.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

And real women don't feel the need to label other women as bones.

No doubt. How does a man bashing thread become a woman bashing thread anyway. Let's stay on topic people: HATE TO ALL THE PENI!!!!
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options

This comment is just as bad as the one the dude said in the original post.

Well done.

Kuroko-Head-Desk.gif
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    While it was a bit rude to say - he is entitled to his opinion. He likes the smaller frame petite woman. What's the big deal? How is it disresepectful to women? Some guys like small, some do not care, some like bigger women.... we all like different things.

Now.... he may change his mind after he's with her a while and if she gains weight he'll realize weight is a number and he loves her and that's what matters. But in the dating setting - physical attractiveness goes a long way.... he is attracted to smaller women. So be it.

FTR I find what he said rude and I would've been taken aback by his comment. But again - his right to feel how he feels about size/weight.
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options

And shows people's unrealistic expectations in today's society!

Which goes both ways.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    While it was a bit rude to say - he is entitled to his opinion. He likes the smaller frame petite woman. What's the big deal? How is it disresepectful to women? Some guys like small, some do not care, some like bigger women.... we all like different things.

Now.... he may change his mind after he's with her a while and if she gains weight he'll realize weight is a number and he loves her and that's what matters. But in the dating setting - physical attractiveness goes a long way.... he is attracted to smaller women. So be it.

FTR I find what he said rude and I would've been taken aback by his comment. But again - his right to feel how he feels about size/weight.

Exactly.
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    legend. i reckon she didnt appreciate this guys awesome comedy timing. its not all about the back slapping and *kitten* kissing...its comedy. i hope
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    LOL come on give me a break guys.... mexican ladies have curves..... im never gonna b a size 2 with this booty and chest LOL .... i have to stick up for the curvy girls!!! JLO is not a size 2!!!
    You aren't helping anybodys cause with ignorant body shaming.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Jeebus...This thread brought back some anger issues for me. My ex used to tell me that if I ever hit 140 he was gone. Well, honestly? I didn't hit over 140 until I married my current husband.

Here is the irony: After all those "anti-fatty lectures" I found out he was sleeping with my "friends." The overweight ones. That was kind of a deal breaker for me. :grumble:
  • cOOkieLpX
    cOOkieLpX Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Is the guy a jerk, yes. Should she have responded, no.

The only thing she should have done is to get him to spend as much as possible so she makes more money.

Agree and thrown in some shoes too, cause every girl needs a new pair of shoes and some socks..u cant have shoes without new socks.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    LOL come on give me a break guys.... mexican ladies have curves..... im never gonna b a size 2 with this booty and chest LOL .... i have to stick up for the curvy girls!!! JLO is not a size 2!!!
    Jennifer Lopez is Puerto Rican....so...yea.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I would bet anything the guy doesn't even know what size 8 looks like. He also probably has no clue about frame and how it affects sizes.

I feel too fat at a size 8 with my frame, but other women look fantastic at that size. As much as my BF can have his jerk moments, my body has never been an issue. He said the other day that he would find me beautiful no matter what I looked like because love is deeper than that.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Was he kidding? If not, I also feel bad for his wife. I was watching Double Divas last night and a guy came into the shop looking for something for his wife. He said she had just had a baby three months ago but that he wanted to get her something in her pre-baby size so that it would motivate her to lose the weight faster. I was like really?! Guys just don't think about a woman's feelings sometimes. I hope your co-worker can brush this guy off because obviously he was out of line.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I would have said, "I suppose she would leave a guy with an attitude like that," and then I'd laugh a stupid laugh like what I'd just said was so funny...as he did.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow, women are people, not just arm decorations. You can order a specific piece of furniture or a car and expect it to never change size or shape. People....well, we just don't conform like that. He should go play with Hugh Hefner in the land where women are possessions used to impress others that should be replaced with the seasons.
    I'm not saying every married woman should be given a free pass on keeping herself up, I'm just saying it's a better idea to want your partner to keep themselves up out of mutual respect for the relationship and each person's health/happiness, not because the newer models look shinier every day.
    That's a deal breaker.
  • themeaningofthemorning
    Options
    Why is this whierd creep defending the jerk described in the OP? There is NO excuse for going around with the intention of hurting others - doing that makes you a bad person, cut and dry. If you subscribe to the same ideals as that insensitive imbecile, you're a bad person, too, and it will come back to haunt you. Enjoy.
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options

Because guys that prefer petite women have small penises. Got it.

Don't wanna be like tossin a hotdog down a hallway and hoping you hit a wall?