Why the need to bring people down who are in shape?

Options

Replies

• SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    And genuinely is this really a scary look?

yo3m.jpg

yo1vc.jpg

Not in the slightest! That is what I didn't understand about the outburst from the other thread....
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

yo3m.jpg

yo1vc.jpg

I love the look of the muscles in her legs and booty!!
  • westerly34
    westerly34 Posts: 898
    Options
    omg who is that?? Im in love loll
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I am going to start calling people "Nob heads"
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

yo3m.jpg

yo1vc.jpg

I love the look of the muscles in her legs and booty!!
    NO! that is not a scary look, she's the reason I bumped that thread to read tomorrow when my brain's on. someone had a problem with THAT physique. Now THAT's scary.
  • zombiesama
    Options

It's British slang for idiot.

I realize that's what it meant, I've just never heard it before :P
  • SwimFan1981
    Options

It's British slang for idiot.

I realize that's what it meant, I've just never heard it before :P

That's always a good thing :P
  • zombiesama
    Options
    One could also use d!ckhead, bell end, chomper or *kitten*....if one has the desire to do so :laugh:
    But I've heard those before :( so its not as interesting.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

yo3m.jpg

yo1vc.jpg

I want to sniff her hair. Then wash it. Repeatedly and thoroughly. See if I can get some of her awesomeness by washing and smelling her hair. Think it'll work?
  • SwimFan1981
    Options
    One could also use d!ckhead, bell end, chomper or *kitten*....if one has the desire to do so :laugh:

Even chomper? :laugh: I thought that was a Northern England thing.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

It must be scary as hell for people who are not willing to put any effort whatsoever in improving their bodies or their minds. Scares the damn crap out of them.

I find it inspiring.
  • zombiesama
    Options

I want to sniff her hair. Then wash it. Repeatedly and thoroughly. See if I can get some of her awesomeness by washing and smelling her hair. Think it'll work?

You have to eat some of it too.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

You have to eat some of it too.

Oh I was just gonna drink the water after I use the said water to wash her hair but I like the idea of eating her hair too!
  • zombiesama
    Options

Even chomper? :laugh: I thought that was a Northern England thing.

I have British friends on here, so i have :D just not Nob head haha

And taunto, you must combine both to get results :P
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    You do realize you went onto another thread that was not asking for opinions, but success stories, and put your two cents in, right?
    You did not bypass it.

So, don't expect to not get at least one condescending comment.

PS. I don't find bodybuilders of either gender to be attractive either.....

Oh dear! Did I hurt your feelings too! :laugh:
    O_o woooot
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

It must be scary as hell for people who are not willing to put any effort whatsoever in improving their bodies or their minds. Scares the damn crap out of them.

I find it inspiring.

Even if I do not personally love the look someone has achieved, I respect the hell out of the dedication and work it took them to get there. That said, she's a bit more cut than I would prefer for myself (I'm aiming for around 18% bf), but nobody can deny she looks amazing. :drinker:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    And please don't forget that some of the "in shape" people struggle with self esteem too. It seems that feeling unhappy with your body is NOT restricted to those who are overweight or "out of shape".

Regardless of where you are in your walk, whether you are just starting out, or whether you have "arrived" (or at least in the eyes of those looking at you), we are all entitled to be treated with respect, compassion, and consideration.

Shall I repeat that?

WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT, COMPASSION, AND CONSIDERATION.

That doesn't mean you advocate the body type, it just recognizes that we are all people with hearts, minds and spirits that can be hurt by callous or inconsiderate behaviors.
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Matt, your an intelligent guy. I don't know why it isn't blindingly obviously to you that all it boils down to is pure jealously. It's really nothing more than that IMO. People are intimidated that you/your gf will go to the next level to achieve something. It obviously makes them feel inadequate in some way and it brings out the snidey comments. Don't get hung up in it. It's meaningless Internet drivel at the end of the day. Just keep on keeping on :smile:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Matt, your an intelligent guy. I don't know why it isn't blindingly obviously to you that all it boils down to is pure jealously. It's really nothing more than that IMO. People are intimidated that you/your gf will go to the next level to achieve something. It obviously makes them feel inadequate in some way and it brings out the snidey comments. Don't get hung up in it. It's meaningless Internet drivel at the end of the day. Just keep on keeping on :smile:

Yup.