Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    No inside joke, just a side bet. Ignore me. :flowerforyou:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Why don't you all come back in 50 years and see who is alive, thriving and can live independently vs. those who cant change his/her own diaper, have to live in a nursing home, and/or dead.

Who ever is doing the best will be crowned the MFP wiener!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

So do I....are you going to encourage me to keep it up?

After looking at pics, I'll even ask if it's wide grip pull-downs that are causing you to have the most definition in your back, or is it something else. I imagine there is a way to see a posted workout. I'll go learn now.

I do not do pull downs...try again :wink:

ETA: there are 2 clues in my profile pics :tongue:
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    BostonCreamPie.jpg

Just slide the pop tart into the cream part.

Boston Cream Pie is the only food I might consider including in a three-way.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I know... :laugh: then a couple people called me out on my diary - which is pretty damn beautiful if I say so myself - simply because, for the first time in a few weeks, I had something crappy for me.

thought y'all were all about moderation!

(sorry about the pre-emptive picture change...)

Is your ticker accurate?

I haven't weighed myself in a while, i dunno.

But at some point, at 5' 7 and male, you decided that you wanted to lose weight at 140?

hahaha no! the tickers don't work if you're trying to gain. I'm at 132 and wanna be 140ish.
    I have more LBM than your total weight :blushing:
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options

After looking at pics, I'll even ask if it's wide grip pull-downs that are causing you to have the most definition in your back, or is it something else. I imagine there is a way to see a posted workout. I'll go learn now.

What are deadlifts? :happy:
  • ashleab37
    Options
    That seems oddly self serving...

Only because you believe so.

He looks in better shape now than before.

Yes, please continue eating ice cream every day. That's what made me decide to be your friend :love:
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I will have to admit this thread has actually inspired me. I lost 100 pounds all while fiting my ice cream/sweets everyday. Now that I have got to around the weight I want to be at I've been working hard all year to clean up my diet (get rid of all the junk) Now i'm stressing more than ever tyring to eat near perfect everyday. This thread has helped shed some light and I shouldnt deprive myself of what I want. i may just stop off at a couple dollar tree's on the way home in search of limited edition poptarts :)

TO OP: God damn you eat a lot of sweets. You make me feel better about myself. I thank you for that, I really do.
  • magerum
    Options
    I will have to admit this thread has actually inspired me. I lost 100 pounds all while fiting my ice cream/sweets everyday. Now that I have got to around the weight I want to be at I've been working hard all year to clean up my diet (get rid of all the junk) Now i'm stressing more than ever tyring to eat near perfect everyday. This thread has helped shed some light and I shouldnt deprive myself of what I want. i may just stop off at a couple dollar tree's on the way home in search of limited edition poptarts :)

TO OP: God damn you eat a lot of sweets. You make me feel better about myself. I thank you for that, I really do.

I will admit it, right now my sweets intake is high. I'll be reducing it at the end of March as my goals will change for a couple months. Even though my reduction will still be considered high by some, I'm sure.
  • Tom_Jones74
    Tom_Jones74 Posts: 108
    Options

I don't care enough to make more than one guess.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Well, if you actually looked at my pics - you may well have seen 2 deadlift ones...not exactly hard to work out.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Well, if actually looked at my pics - you may well have seen 2 deadlift ones...not exactly hard to work out.

Oi I got it right :angry:
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Dollar tree and big lots best place to get pop tarts
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    My pop tart is under the grill ( no toaster) and my ice cream is softening - this had better be as awesome as you guys say it is. :wink:
  • Tom_Jones74
    Tom_Jones74 Posts: 108
    Options

Well, if you actually looked at my pics - you may well have seen 2 deadlift ones...not exactly hard to work out.

I thought it was rude to stare at them.
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Love me some pop tarts!!!
  • ashleab37
    Options
    Om nom nom
  • ashleab37
    Options

I thought it was rude to stare at them.
    Sara deserves to be stared at.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I know... :laugh: then a couple people called me out on my diary - which is pretty damn beautiful if I say so myself - simply because, for the first time in a few weeks, I had something crappy for me.

thought y'all were all about moderation!

(sorry about the pre-emptive picture change...)

Is your ticker accurate?

I haven't weighed myself in a while, i dunno.

But at some point, at 5' 7 and male, you decided that you wanted to lose weight at 140?

hahaha no! the tickers don't work if you're trying to gain. I'm at 132 and wanna be 140ish.
    I have more LBM than your total weight :blushing:

Me too :noway:

But on the plus side, I can also squat or deadlift the coach. That's pretty cool :bigsmile:
  • magerum
    Options
    My pop tart is under the grill ( no toaster) and my ice cream is softening - this had better be as awesome as you guys say it is. :wink:

Delete me if it isn't. Although I take no responsibilty for your flavor choices!

Edited for typos. Damn phone