Eating Pop Tarts and ice cream daily.

Options

Replies

• NaBroski
    NaBroski Posts: 206
    Options
    i just got to do a bunch of reporting of posts. really fun. :smile:

I haven't read the entire thread, I'm just wondering what the reports were for.

You remember the kid that would pick a fight on the playground, then go running to the teacher when he got his butt kicked?

Pretty much that.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options

You remember the kid that would pick a fight on the playground, then go running to the teacher when he got his butt kicked?

Pretty much that.
    Bingo.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options

Pretty much that.

i get reported basically every day. i think a little payback is fair.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

Pretty much that.

Doesn't answer her question though.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

Pretty much that.

Really? Just because? Is there at least a breach of TOS?
  • ashleab37
    Options
    I will totally send somebody some awesome Aussie chocolate if they send me pumpkin pie pop tarts :noway:

Deal. I'm not going to be the creepy guy on the internet that asks for your address. Send it if you want.
    Double deal, will send when Im on my pc. Anything in particular from aus spark your interest? :P
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

Pretty much that.

That would violate Community Guideline 1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I will totally send somebody some awesome Aussie chocolate if they send me pumpkin pie pop tarts :noway:

Deal. I'm not going to be the creepy guy on the internet that asks for your address. Send it if you want.
    Double deal, will send when Im on my pc. Anything in particular from aus spark your interest? :P

Dunno, anything chocolate or dark chocolate is cool
  • CoachReddy
    Options

Pretty much that.

Doesn't answer her question though.

I dont think I have to answer her question.
  • magerum
    Options

Pretty much that.

That would violate Community Guideline 1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

Funny.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

Pretty much that.

So, you're just revenge reporting now? For no reason at all?

Classy.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts and ice cream? You're not going to live to 150.
  • ashleab37
    Options

Pretty much that.

Classy.
    We should all aspire to be more like coach. Just with more poptarty love in our lives.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    What the posters of the " I lost weight and ate pop tarts and ice cream " don't tell you is they eat very healthy the rest of the time . Look at there diaries and its a tiny serving of the bad stuff . It's just not as cool to start a thread saying " I eat 95 percent heathy and a small serving of treats .

That depends on your definition of tiny serving. I am the OP and I eat a pint of ice cream a night. It is less than 20% of my total daily intake though.

Can't be Ben & Jerry's then, I guess, as that is generally over 900 a pint for the ice cream, had enough of those to know, what ice cream is 660 odd per pint ?

Bluebells Ice Cream
    Blue Bell? Not the Red Velvet Cake flavor. I have it on very good authority that it has 800 creamy, delicious, cake-filled calories per pint. Luckily, it's sold in half gallons, so the rest of the family gets some, too. Even better, it's on sale at my local grocery store through tomorrow.

The Mint Chocolate Chip for one. I believe the Dutch Chocolate and Vanilla are all under 700cals for the pint.
  • magerum
    Options
    Pop tarts and ice cream? You're not going to live to 150.

I 'm thinking 175 unless you can show me compelling evidence to the contrary?
  • CoachReddy
    Options

Pretty much that.

Classy.

Classier than mocking my size?

What if I did the same for all the overweight people on here? How would that be looked upon?
  • magerum
    Options

Pretty much that.

Classy.

Classier than mocking my size?

What if I did the same for all the overweight people on here? How would that be looked upon?

Not sure if anyone was mocking. More stating they could lift x times your weight?
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHH!!!!
    I thought I had the roll. My first ever :sad:
  • ashleab37
    Options
    Who woulda thunk it'd roll again,

Did you have ANY idea what you were starting? :laugh:
  • magerum
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: Welcome to part 3. Who's in?!