Stabbing yourself in the eye?

Options

Replies

• Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend it. Your vision will plateau.

Yeah well I'm still thinking of doing it - your just a hater :grumble:

*you're

Get your grammar right. >:(
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid a little boy threw a stick in my eye. I had to wear an eye patch for 2 weeks. Does this help you at all??

How did it feel and would you recommend it?

Well, it hurt. But I got to look like a pirate for 2 weeks, so in the end it was worth it. I would recommend it if you like looking awesome.
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options
    I'm thinking about stabbing myself in the eye with a fork. Has anyone tried this?

I don't want options I only want to hear from people with actual experience in this.
    If you have tried this and can give me a factual answer then that's ok, I'll accept answers from people that have stabbed themselves in the eye using other items, but I don't want just options.

Thanks in advance.

I took a fork to both eyes. Best decision of my life. Now I have so many little things that bring me joy. My hearing is sharper than ever, so I get to hear every little gasp of horror the issues forth out of peoples mouths when they look at me. And Just today I had a hearty laugh when Microsoft SAM read me the following:

"I'm thinking about stabbing myself in the eye with a fork. Has anyone tried this?

I don't want options I only want to hear from people with actual experience in this.
    If you have tried this and can give me a factual answer then that's ok, I'll accept answers from people that have stabbed themselves in the eye using other items, but I don't want just options."
  • Shazzylee
    Shazzylee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have stabbed myself in the eye.. with my fingernail.. while asleep. I didn't bring me any satisfaction whatsoever. You don't say why your considering forking yourself in the eye, but given the choice, I would suggest you just stab someone else in the eye with said fork and ask them to relay the experience while it is fresh in their mind.

Lol. ^^ This. Definitely this :wink:
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid a little boy threw a stick in my eye. I had to wear an eye patch for 2 weeks. Does this help you at all??

My big brother hit me right next to the eye with a stick once - it left a nice scar.

Some girls like facial scars...
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I read a study once where it said that stabbing yourself in the eye with a fork makes no sense at all, becaus the cavemen didn't have forks. You need to use a stick from a tree. But it has to be from a tree that grows in the land where your ancestors are from. And don't forget to log it.

cite the study or it didn't happen.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    I wouldn't recommend it. Your vision will plateau.

Yeah well I'm still thinking of doing it - your just a hater :grumble:

*you're

Get your grammar right. >:(

Reported for picking on me.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Well, it hurt. But I got to look like a pirate for 2 weeks, so in the end it was worth it. I would recommend it if you like looking awesome.

See this is what I wanted - all you haters need to leave this thread.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options

Wait, how am I suppose to react to this? Fear? Laughter?

No, wait, I know!

Go stab yourself in the eye OP.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    I'm thinking about stabbing myself in the eye with a fork. Has anyone tried this?

If you have tried this and can give me a factual answer then that's ok, I'll accept answers from people that have stabbed themselves in the eye using other items, but I don't want just options.

Thanks in advance.

I took a fork to both eyes. Best decision of my life. Now I have so many little things that bring me joy. My hearing is sharper than ever, so I get to hear every little gasp of horror the issues forth out of peoples mouths when they look at me. And Just today I had a hearty laugh when Microsoft SAM read me the following:

"I'm thinking about stabbing myself in the eye with a fork. Has anyone tried this?

If you have tried this and can give me a factual answer then that's ok, I'll accept answers from people that have stabbed themselves in the eye using other items, but I don't want just options."

WOW what a great answer, I'd heard it does great things for your hearing but wasn't sure till your story. Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • stephdeeable
    Options

Like my Grandma used to say - Let Your Haters Be Your Motivators!
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Wait, how am I suppose to react to this? Fear? Laughter?

No, wait, I know!

Go stab yourself in the eye OP.

Why? have you done it yourself - otherwise I don't want your opinion.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Depends on a number of things:

1. Does it fit with your macros?
    2. Are you fork-intolerant?
    3. What is the fork made of? Natural products?
    4. Is it unpasturised and handcrafted by artisans living in shacks in the Rockies or factory-made?
    5. Are you really committed - if so you need to be prepared to stab yourself in the other eye if you don't get results (I'd give it three days; if the scale doesn't shift then definitely do the other eye too)
    6. Has it been recommended by a 'nutritionist'?
    7. Has it been recommended by a 'holistic therapist'?

If you see no results (apart from blindness) after three days then I'm sorry but you just aren't stabbing hard enough and you should shuffle off in embarrassment and find new friends.
  • EponaBlue
    EponaBlue Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you do what yu think is best FOR YOU and dont let haters stop you

you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah see this is what I was talking about :flowerforyou:

All you bullies who say I shouldn't do it should just not come in this thread in the first place :explode:

So actually you do want opinions but only if they validate the choices you're already planning on making. That being said, I say do it!
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    Depends on a number of things:

1. Does it fit with your macros?
    2. Are you fork-intolerant?
    3. What is the fork made of? Natural products?
    4. Is it unpasturised and handcrafted by artisans living in shacks in the Rockies or factory-made?
    5. Are you really committed - if so you need to be prepared to stab yourself in the other eye if you don't get results (I'd give it three days; if the scale doesn't shift then definitely do the other eye too)
    6. Has it been recommended by a 'nutritionist'?
    7. Has it been recommended by a 'holistic therapist'?

If you see no results (apart from blindness) after three days then I'm sorry but you just aren't stabbing hard enough and you should shuffle off in embarrassment and find new friends.

wow great questions - I can see you've really put some thought into this thanks. And thanks for the advice about the results I should be getting. :flowerforyou:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Oh yeah - I got that on a t-shirt :happy:
  • stephdeeable
    Options

Oh yeah - I got that on a t-shirt :happy:

You'll be hearing from my Grandmas attorney.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Just make sure it's a salad fork--the kind with the special tine for spearing lettuce. For maximal effect and all.
  • Cocoapuff717
    Options

Thanks in advance.

WOW what a great answer, I'd heard it does great things for your hearing but wasn't sure till your story. Thanks :flowerforyou:

All of my other senses have improved. I even developed E.S.P, the ability to hover off the ground for a full second at a time (people tell me it looks like jumping, but they are fools) AND a few days after stabbing myself in the eyes (You must use a fork, don't listen to these other chumps) I can bend and move like Voldo from Soul Calibur 3. Highly effective when scaring small children.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    you do what yu think is best FOR YOU and dont let haters stop you

you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah see this is what I was talking about :flowerforyou:

All you bullies who say I shouldn't do it should just not come in this thread in the first place :explode:

So actually you do want opinions but only if they validate the choices you're already planning on making. That being said, I say do it!

Well obviously - after all anyone who says my choice is bad has probably has never done it before, and I've heard all about the clichés on MFP who gang up on people to tell them their ideas are stupid or wrong. They just sit on the forum all day waiting to pounce.