Stabbing yourself in the eye?

Options

Replies

• Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Sticks and stones may break your bones...but a fork just leaves you butthurt.
    :laugh:

REPORTED
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My daughter was holding a little baby chick and for some reason she said "and he won't even peck me in the eye." Just then she looked over and he pecked her right in the eye! Although we still think that is hilarious, she still does not!

I too have been pecked in the eye by a baby chick! I was lying down reading a book and it was on my chest and it must have seen my eye flicking over the page and *wham*. Eye patch for 2 weeks.

I recommend it. It gives you a new perspective on life.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    REPORTED??

:noway:
    Reported back.
    Neener neeeeee-ner.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I was stung in the eye by a bumble bee
    It was rather, um... puffy...:huh:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    My daughter was holding a little baby chick and for some reason she said "and he won't even peck me in the eye." Just then she looked over and he pecked her right in the eye! Although we still think that is hilarious, she still does not!

I too have been pecked in the eye by a baby chick! I was lying down reading a book and it was on my chest and it must have seen my eye flicking over the page and *wham*. Eye patch for 2 weeks.

Would you say a baby chick would give me better results that a fork?
  • TiffCK
    TiffCK Posts: 37
    Options
    I knew a kid who stabbed himself in the eye (forget his weapon of choice) It turned his eye a beautiful shade of light blue after it "healed".
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I read a study once where it said that stabbing yourself in the eye with a fork makes no sense at all, becaus the cavemen didn't have forks. You need to use a stick from a tree. But it has to be from a tree that grows in the land where your ancestors are from. And don't forget to log it.

This absolutely. Natural is the only way to go or else you are not going to get the best results. Putting artificial stuff like a metal for in your eye is just wrong.

Should it be a fork made from wood?

Only if it's one of those giant salad-serving forks. Otherwise, spork. I can't stress this enough.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    I was stung in the eye by a bumble bee
    It was rather, um... puffy...:huh:

might be tricky to get hold of a bee to stab me in the eye - but thank you for your comment

good luck to you in all your endeavours :drinker:
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    REPORTED??

Reported back.
    Neener neeeeee-ner.

Double reported
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I read a study once where it said that stabbing yourself in the eye with a fork makes no sense at all, becaus the cavemen didn't have forks. You need to use a stick from a tree. But it has to be from a tree that grows in the land where your ancestors are from. And don't forget to log it.

This absolutely. Natural is the only way to go or else you are not going to get the best results. Putting artificial stuff like a metal for in your eye is just wrong.

What?! Metals are totally natural. Just don't go for steel, I think it's an alloy. Silver is what you want. Or you could totally bling it out with gold.

Not wood, you wouldn't want to get a splinter, would you?!
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Only if it's one of those giant salad-serving forks. Otherwise, spork. I can't stress this enough.

wow you are really obsessed with sporks :noway:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

No, it has to be natural, wooden forks are too processed. The best thing to use is a tree branch that is freshly ripped off, green and still has tree bugs on it.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    I knew a kid who stabbed himself in the eye (forget his weapon of choice) It turned his eye a beautiful shade of light blue after it "healed".

And did he recommend it?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Potentially, it provides a lot of pressure per square inch. Plus it provides an additional opportunity to be crapped on at the same time, which you wouldn't get with a fork.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    When I was a wee one, I woke up before the adults one day and stuck a wire hanger in the side of my dog's eye.....because I was curious what would happen. He didn't enjoy it very much.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    Oh my god, everyone is saying so many different things. I just wanted to know I was doing the right thing and your all here confusing me with science and stuff and being mean about my grammar.
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I've already been stabbed in the eye by a.... nevermind.
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    REPORTED??

Reported back.
    Neener neeeeee-ner.

Putting you on ignore!

Neener neeeeee-ner.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options

Potentially, it provides a lot of pressure per square inch. Plus it provides an additional opportunity to be crapped on at the same time, which you wouldn't get with a fork.

I hear being crapped on is good for removing toxins.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    When I was a wee one, I woke up before the adults one day and stuck a wire hanger in the side of my dog's eye.....because I was curious what would happen. He didn't enjoy it very much.

That was as study done on animals - I only want studies done on humans.

wow how hard is it to understand my question.