women with MUSCLES...

Options

Replies

• etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    sorry, I'd rather look like this then Jamie Eason.

tumblr_mhvace4mHf1rf9g78o1_400.jpg
  • jivitasa
    jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Mine are 12" also. :sad:

I've posted these before. Jamie's arms when she's cut and flexing.

unknown10.jpg

Jamie's arms when she's at a slightly higher body fat and not flexing.

JamieEason1.jpg

If you don't want her arms, don't go competition level lean (which ain't easy!) and don't walk around fully flexed.

Precisely! These competitors don't even walk around contest ready.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I wonder if that is the look that the OP is looking for as it was her post asking about how to get a certain physique.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options

I don't want to look like that either. I'd rather stick with this -victoria-secret-models-5.jpg

better start practicing your Photoshop skills then. Because even *they* do not look like that.

I can just imagine how photoshoped those VS girls are!

tumblr_mgy8i33akg1s405ijo1_250.gif

Yes those VS models are photoshopped, but they are also part of the very tiny population who are genetically predisposed to have the body/face/height combo they have. Models like them are born, not made imo. A much more unattainable look for most of us.

52cpit.jpg

^ Both of these women (they are the two VS models in the center in the first picture) have two children, and both had a baby within the past 8 months.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

I can appreciate that you have a certain preference to how you want to look. Each and every one of us has a target body type that we are shooting for. Nothing wrong with that.

My advice is always that same. Worry only about what body type you wish to achieve. Waste no time fretting about what you DON"T want to look like. Life is short, training is hard, and the road is long. You will NEVER look like what you don't wish to achieve because woman you don't wish to look like works day and night for that body. Her training schedule, her eating schedule, her supplements, even her sleeping schedule is all focused on having the body she wants.

Way too many people think they are going to start some random training dvd or program and wake up one day with this 'EWW SO BULKY' body that they never wanted. Ain't gonna happen. Never has, never will.

Spend all your time and efforts working toward your goals, not working away from someone else's goal.

Very well said.

Being afraid of getting big muscles is like wanting to start jogging, but being afraid you might run a marathon by accident.

Both brilliant posts ^^^
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

All due respect EA, but I'm not sure how this is relevant to the thread at hand. This woman looks great. I have no problems with her body at all. Nor do I have a problem with Eason's or Underwood's.

But lemme ask you a question. If you wanted to look like the image above, would you say you wanted MUSCLES? Would you call this a muscular physique?
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I'd give my right arm to look like the woman in the second photo. Holy hotness and awesome body!
  • Kimmykakers
    Kimmykakers Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    it's interesting that some women think that being toned is something that doesn't involve muscle.. if you know that muscle is heavier than fat then why wouldn't you want to have that? i think that's beautiful and i would love to gain muscle, plus you have to really eat big to be big.. all you need to stick with is meats and veggies.. cause personally i don't like having to take my food as a pill/supplement..=(
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

I can appreciate that you have a certain preference to how you want to look. Each and every one of us has a target body type that we are shooting for. Nothing wrong with that.

My advice is always that same. Worry only about what body type you wish to achieve. Waste no time fretting about what you DON"T want to look like. Life is short, training is hard, and the road is long. You will NEVER look like what you don't wish to achieve because woman you don't wish to look like works day and night for that body. Her training schedule, her eating schedule, her supplements, even her sleeping schedule is all focused on having the body she wants.

Way too many people think they are going to start some random training dvd or program and wake up one day with this 'EWW SO BULKY' body that they never wanted. Ain't gonna happen. Never has, never will.

Spend all your time and efforts working toward your goals, not working away from someone else's goal.

Very well said.

Being afraid of getting big muscles is like wanting to start jogging, but being afraid you might run a marathon by accident.

Both brilliant posts ^^^

^QFT - All of the above!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Women don't really get to decide whether we look too muscular for our own tastes at a certain body fat percentage or not. If you're naturally muscular and you get lean, those muscles are going to show. Just speaking as a woman who has muscles that show, whether I lift heavy or not.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    actual 'women with MUSCLES' doing some of the things women do to get muscles.

http://youtu.be/Q1WWxCN_7dI

including some awesome chinups right around the 2:00 mark.
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options

All due respect EA, but I'm not sure how this is relevant to the thread at hand. This woman looks great. I have no problems with her body at all. Nor do I have a problem with Eason's or Underwood's.

But lemme ask you a question. If you wanted to look like the image above, would you say you wanted MUSCLES? Would you call this a muscular physique?

No , I'd call it fit. Slim and fit. You know I'm big on functional performance, yoga , swimming and so on. It gives me the body i like and can enjoy. Gyms bore me. working on playground stuff now. Fun! http://youtu.be/E3N-v5Y-2fs
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    why wouldn't you want to look like Jaime Eason? And why is she posing with those tiny weights?? Because I'm SURE that's what she uses to work out ...
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I'd rather look like any of the models posted in this thread rather than look like me.

Body shaming-1, Corvus Corax-0.

Ps. I'm not a "dude"
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I'd rather look like any of the models posted in this thread rather than look like me.

Ps. I'm not a "dude"

Shush you...you look great
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I focus on how strong I want to feel, not how I look. As for food, if you want to get lean lean lean eat a lot of protein, some fat, and low carbs.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options

Ps. I'm not a "dude"

I'd rather look at your pictures than at any of the models in this thread, and I'm a straight woman, and an artist who draws people.
  • Lt_Starbuck
    Lt_Starbuck Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    fortunately that doesnt happen int he gym, if you want a softer look its completely in your control.

get muscles int he gym, pad them/uncover them in the kitchen. :drinker:
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    fortunately that doesnt happen int he gym, if you want a softer look its completely in your control.

get muscles int he gym, pad them/uncover them in the kitchen. :drinker:

I don't go to a gym. I do yoga, and handstands, and chinups and pullups on a jungle gym at the park. I like the way I look so why should I change that?
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Ps. I'm not a "dude"

Wut