women with MUSCLES...

Options
123457»

Replies

• Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options
    fortunately that doesnt happen int he gym, if you want a softer look its completely in your control.

get muscles int he gym, pad them/uncover them in the kitchen. :drinker:

I don't go to a gym. I do yoga, and handstands, and chinups and pullups on a jungle gym at the park. I like the way I look so why should I change that?

I'm pretty sure no one has suggested that you change the way you look. You seem just a wee bit defensive about it though. ??

If you're happy with your look, that's fantastic. Congrats :) I know for me, I do prefer a muscular look--not everyone likes it, and that is OKAY...each person should just do what makes them happy with themselves.

There are MANY ways to be healthy---we should celebrate ALL of them. :)
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    fortunately that doesnt happen int he gym, if you want a softer look its completely in your control.

I don't go to a gym. I do yoga, and handstands, and chinups and pullups on a jungle gym at the park. I like the way I look so why should I change that?

I'm pretty sure no one has suggested that you change the way you look. You seem just a wee bit defensive about it though. ??

If you're happy with your look, that's fantastic. Congrats :) I know for me, I do prefer a muscular look--not everyone likes it, and that is OKAY...each person should just do what makes them happy with themselves.

I completely agree, yet look at all of those that jumped all over her for not wanting to look like Jamie Eason? Not fair, is it?
  • Liftnlove
    Liftnlove Posts: 235
    Options

I completely agree, yet look at all of those that jumped all over her for not wanting to look like Jamie Eason? Not fair, is it?

I think she just confused people with the title mostly, but yes...to each their own ;)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

I can appreciate that you have a certain preference to how you want to look. Each and every one of us has a target body type that we are shooting for. Nothing wrong with that.

My advice is always that same. Worry only about what body type you wish to achieve. Waste no time fretting about what you DON"T want to look like. Life is short, training is hard, and the road is long. You will NEVER look like what you don't wish to achieve because woman you don't wish to look like works day and night for that body. Her training schedule, her eating schedule, her supplements, even her sleeping schedule is all focused on having the body she wants.

BRILLIANT!
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    My advice is always that same. Worry only about what body type you wish to achieve. Waste no time fretting about what you DON"T want to look like.

There isn't much point in worrying about it. Just be the best that you can be. We can't all be fitness models or VS models, but we can all be fit.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

I don't think anyone jumped on her for not wanting to look like Eason. She said she wanted to get MUSCLES and then posted a picture of a girl with very close to zero muscle mass or definition that she wanted to look like. The first girl is just skinny so of course you can see what little muscle she has but she isn't muscular by any means.
  • lithezebra
    Options
    Carrie has some nice, muscular legs. It's only her upper body that doesn't look muscular, and that could just mean that she holds a tiny little bit of fat there.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    Carrie has some nice, muscular legs. It's only her upper body that doesn't look muscular, and that could just mean that she holds a tiny little bit of fat there.

Just look like chicken legs to me. The biggest muscles in everyones body is in their legs, so of course if you are skinny you can see muscle but her legs are far from being muscular or the ever so popular "bulky" that a lot of females think will happen to them by looking at some dumbbells.
  • lithezebra
    Options
    I guess you'd think that I have chicken legs too. Oh well, everyone has their opinions about other people's bodies, and some of them are negative.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    I guess you'd think that I have chicken legs too. Oh well, everyone has their opinions about other people's bodies, and some of them are negative.

Nothing negative about her at all, she looks really good. But look at the thread title and the first couple of sentences. MUSCLES is not what I think of at all when I see her. Yes, you can see her muscles, you can also see Christian Bale's muscles in the movie the Machinist, but he isn't muscular. I am just using that as an example BTW and not trying to say Carrie looks anything like that, but you can see anyone's muscles if they don't have fat on top of them but that doesn't make them muscular in any way.