Anyone try the MyFitnessPal diet?

Replies

• 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    But I kneed to loose 50 pounds in 14 days.

LMFAO!!!
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    I don't need that! I am only one stomach flu away from my ideal weight! I am all set! :devil:
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    tumblrmc7gjrazec1rqsyz6.gif

Whattttt? lol.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    I'm following the diet from The Devil Wears Prada. I don't eat anything, and when I feel faint, I eat a small cube of cheese. I've only passed out and smacked my forehead on the corner of a table three times. Hey, should I count the freezing injection for the stitches in my forehead as calorie intake? Cuz it technically went into my body. How much would that be, anyway? I better skip my cheese cube this afternoon just in case so I don't wreck my progress.

Just smell the cheese. The inhaling action should burn as many calories as you inhale from the cheese particles that go in through your nose.

LMAO!!! :laugh: :drinker:
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Can I log sex as exercise?

^^^This :laugh: :drinker:
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    But the MFP diet takes sooooo long! I want to lose 30 lbs by next week! I heard that if you eat only live crickets you'll lose weight because you burn calories trying to catch them. Has anyone tried this?
    Yes, but I don't eat them. They can be a pain to catch though! How do I log that?
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member

I do....but you get a closer and more accurate burn ratio if you log it as horseback riding - general.

jus sayin
  • SlvrBluGoddess
    SlvrBluGoddess Posts: 239 Member
    Organic unicorn tears. Get it right.

Hmmm, I've heard my town was built on an ancient unicorn burial ground. Maybe I can find some organic unicorn tears in the dirt here. Then I'll take that dirt and make mud pies. That should boost my weight loss, right?
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    ...plus, there's no celebrity sponsors. I totally don't believe it works unless Kim Kardashian says so.

Yes, the endorsement (or lack thereof) of the Kardashians is how I make every decision of my life. Therefore, I'm not buying what you're selling, OP!
  • jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    I'm scared of starvation mode. :huh:
  • wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Totally tried it, totally worked. See my latest success thread here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/918358-they-cut-my-head-open-your-excuse-is-invalid
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    This diet sounds intriguing.
    Right now, I'm in the middle of an awesome Shakeweight / Thighmaster workout, and my diet consists of a lemon juice/cayenne pepper cleanse, followed by a coffee enema.

If that doesn't help me lose 40 pounds by this coming Monday, then maybe I'll give this MFP program a try.
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Lost 60 pounds so far on the MyFitnessPal diet :smokin:
  • Can I log sex as exercise?

I do....but you get a closer and more accurate burn ratio if you log it as horseback riding - general.

jus sayin

Best. thread. EVER!! hahahahahahahha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • It is too much work to figure out what I am eating and log it to get the right numbers. Too bad Hostess went out of business. I wanted to get on the Twinkie diet. They are only 150 calories each. I could eat 10 and be within my 1500 calories.
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    But the MFP diet takes sooooo long! I want to lose 30 lbs by next week! I heard that if you eat only live crickets you'll lose weight because you burn calories trying to catch them. Has anyone tried this?

yes. It works. well, until you stop looking for crickets and eating them. I lost 60 pounds in a month with this diet. But then I started eating normally and I regained it all, and then some. I am going to start it again tomorrow though. It should work the second time with no adverse side effects.
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member

jus sayin

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!:blushing:
  • got2bu
    got2bu Posts: 8 Member

jus sayin

:laugh: :drinker:
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member

jus sayin
    If only ... Sigh lol

Best. thread. EVER!! hahahahahahahha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    You know, the one where you make sure you're following your macros and eating within your calorie range?

Absurd, I know. ;)

tumblr_mjjfb8RWwB1ql2603o1_500.jpg

LMAO!!