Anyone try the MyFitnessPal diet?

Replies

• MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Can I log sex as exercise?

I do....but you get a closer and more accurate burn ratio if you log it as horseback riding - general.

jus sayin
    :laugh:

:laugh: :drinker:

BAHAHA
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 476 Member
    I don't think I will be able to achieve a thigh gap with this diet tho :sad:
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Can I log sex as exercise?

I do....but you get a closer and more accurate burn ratio if you log it as horseback riding - general.

jus sayin
    :laugh:

:laugh: :drinker:

BAHAHA

I'm going horseback riding soon.. Now i'm gonna crack up when I have go to log it.. that or I might suddenly start horseback riding OFTEN..

oh yes. and standing/walking.. that exercise.. so is cleaning my place..

I'm in,
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    It is too much work to figure out what I am eating and log it to get the right numbers. Too bad Hostess went out of business. I wanted to get on the Twinkie diet. They are only 150 calories each. I could eat 10 and be within my 1500 calories.

Good news!!! Twinkies are coming back...this summer!!!
  • following your macros? not necessary.
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    I have been on MFP for one week and have not lost any weight. I am exercising 10x a week and drinking lots of green tea, get my daily supply of raspberry ketones, have a coffee enema every three hours. I am averaging 1000 cals a day. DARE I go to 1200? I need to lose 30 lbs in three weeks.
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    i call shenanigans.

ScreenHunter_13+Oct.+30+08.42.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Calories=Absolutely!
    Other macros=Not so much!
  • It is too much work to figure out what I am eating and log it to get the right numbers. Too bad Hostess went out of business. I wanted to get on the Twinkie diet. They are only 150 calories each. I could eat 10 and be within my 1500 calories.

Thank Goodness, I will just have to use the tapeworm diet until then. . . :sick:
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Tapeworm diet......LMAO!
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    It is too much work to figure out what I am eating and log it to get the right numbers. Too bad Hostess went out of business. I wanted to get on the Twinkie diet. They are only 150 calories each. I could eat 10 and be within my 1500 calories.

Thank Goodness, I will just have to use the tapeworm diet until then. . . :sick:

I have always had a lot of sucess with the babyfood diet...just eat one jar for every meal and workout 2 hours a day!! works everytime :)
  • coolvstar650
    coolvstar650 Posts: 97 Member
    I heard you can have PopTarts on this diet, and so it is therefore dangerous.

I had Red Velvet PopTarts yesterday. They were yummy.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    tumblrmc7gjrazec1rqsyz6.gif

Whattttt? lol.

this is the most awkward thing i have seen
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Bump!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Great thread guys....hilarious.
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Now I know what to tell people when they ask me what I'm doing to lose weight.
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    But the MFP diet takes sooooo long! I want to lose 30 lbs by next week! I heard that if you eat only live crickets you'll lose weight because you burn calories trying to catch them. Has anyone tried this?

You can get crickets at some pet shops. They don't smell that good, but the tarantula seems to like them. Tarantula...I'm starving.
  • :noway: You crack me up!! :laugh: Thanks for brightening my week up! :drinker:
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Ok, sniff the cheese, chase the crickets and rectal coffee grounds, got it! Yep sounds like that diet I have been looking for

Jeez...if we all had only known it was this easy :tongue:
  • DoriGaga
    DoriGaga Posts: 96
    Now I know what to tell people when they ask me what I'm doing to lose weight.

Pick anything you read in this thread, because guaranteed people will believe that over "eating right and exercise", because everyone knows that's impossible!