share your NSV for today!

Options

Replies

• 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I feel good instead of dumpy in my spaghetti strap top today.
  • JustQuitIt
    Options
    Losing count of how many squats I've done today (over 200, though) like it's no big deal :)
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old daughter (my biggest critic & biggest fan) told me my tummy was "skinny" :smooched:
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Losing count of how many squats I've done today (over 200, though) like it's no big deal :)
    That's AWESOME!!
  • DeeBrownBaker
    Options
    I've had to purchase new shoes! I've gone down from a size 10M to a 9M...nobody told me the feet lose when you lose!:noway:
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    not having to buy "relaxed fit" pants
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Most of my jeans were getting too big, so today I went to a charity shop (=thrift store) and tried some in a size smaller than the usual. They were also too big.

Eventually came home with two pairs of size 12s (US 8/10) - haven't worn those since I was a teenager! They're a little snug, but I'm working on it...
  • wizwitch
    wizwitch Posts: 82
    Options
    Okay, I'm stupid. What is NSV?
    Non-scale victory.

Thanks, wondered the same thing. :flowerforyou:
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    went through bin of "skinny" clothes. some were too big.
    running shoes are too big and my feet slosh around when i try to run.
    all my 32 band bras are too loose, and my 30 bands are already on the second hook (do NOT want to buy 28's, it's freaking hard enough!)
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I just spent a week in Las Vegas and in Arizona visiting in laws. I overindulged in food and um...libation... but continued to exercise every day-running/lifting in the resort fitness room and running at grandma's.

I weigh the same today as the day I left.

Woot!
  • christy3565
    christy3565 Posts: 349
    Options
    A friend of mine that I haven't seen in about 6 months saw my profile pic I changed on facebook. It's the one I have on here. He sent me a message saying that if someone had shown him that picture and not said who it was, he would have never guessed it was me. I look that different to him and he is very impressed with my transformation :happy:
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    I've had to purchase new shoes! I've gone down from a size 10M to a 9M...nobody told me the feet lose when you lose!:noway:

yep, it's actually one of the suckier aspects of weight loss if you have a nice shoe collection!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Posted these on my profile, so just copying from there:

1) Not only did I wear a somewhat form-fitting tank top outside yesterday, I wore it to run outside! Not only did the world NOT end, I felt sorta confident! :D
    2) Sorta an NSV: I was talking with a couple ladies about how I'm losing weight, and I said how much I weigh. The one's jaw dropped. The other looked me up and down and said, "There's no way you weigh that much!! You're joking!" Hm, I've always thought people were just being nice when they said I don't look like I weigh as much as I do, but maybe it's true? I dunno. Just gotta keep at it :)
  • mary_elizabeth28
    Options
    I ran 10km for the first time in 2 years :)
  • samanthawardle31
    samanthawardle31 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wearing a pair of jeans that were previously too small, my old faves are consigned to the bin as they are too baggy, and being able to complete burpees in class today. My fitness levels are definitely improving :)
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    This noon I realized that, for the first time in years, my lower back wasn't aching.
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    It takes me way less time to do the house work each week. I just fly through it now. I used to need a nap when I was done. Now I go for a run.

I want to be you ^
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I started this thread and today I have two more:

1. I can run for 100 seconds without stopping!!! That is HUGE considering I'm not a runner, never have been, and never wanted to be.

2. I can fit into size 12s. Granted, they are old navy, but still. TWELVES!
  • KukuDan
    KukuDan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Its getting colder here as we move into winter and I have started wearing more clothes. I discovered yesterday that 1 T shirt and 1 long sleeve top under my work overalls really restricted my movement. I had to take the long sleeve top off so I could move my arms properly. I guess the last 2 months spent at the gym lifting weights are starting to pay off.
    I'm going to have to get some overalls with bigger shoulders.
  • HKSJS
    HKSJS Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My shorts that used to fit perfectly to me are now really loose and would fall down without a belt! And today sitting on the bus I realised that my stomach doesn't bulge over my shorts like it used to, I used to cover myself with my jacket so nobody would notice but now I feel much more comfortable with myself :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!