share your NSV for today!

Options

Replies

• treenuh_x
    treenuh_x Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I can fit into the pretty pink Victoria's Secret bra I bought 3 months ago without it being too tight. :)
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    Today's NSV: My husband walked into the room where I was standing, stopped short, and said "whoa. You are looking FINE today."
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    I've had to purchase new shoes! I've gone down from a size 10M to a 9M...nobody told me the feet lose when you lose!:noway:

Me too! I went from a 10W to a 9 regular!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    True story: I freaked out a bit yesterday when I felt something odd in my leg. Then I checked the other leg and felt the same thing. OMG! Muscles where I've never had muscles before!
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    This wasn't today but it was this week. On one day I did an exercise class with a coworker. The next day she stopped me in the hall just to tell me I worked out like a beast!
  • Cincypsych
    Cincypsych Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wedding band and engagement ring both fit comfortably!
  • levelheadedgirl
    Options
    Saw a former co-worked today and her jaw actually dropped! She was like oh my gosh you look amazing! I felt so good about myself I kind of wanted to cry.
  • darlingnoire
    darlingnoire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I used to have a real hard time resisting the treats people bring into work. Today I resisted and felt proud of myself!
  • VickiDiane22
    VickiDiane22 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I ordered a pair of yoga pants and I have to send them back for smaller size.
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I took my first Spinning class and was able to do the entire 45 minute session without stopping. Of course it kicked my *kitten* but getting an *kitten* kicking never felt so good!
  • Livylove90
    Options
    I can successfully wrap any towel fully around myself now! I remember 60 pounds ago I couldnt find a towel that would do that! And a few days ago I biked 7 miles without a sweat and can run up my stairs two at a time without being out of breath
  • k9t8a8
    k9t8a8 Posts: 30
    Options
    My favorite ring is now WAY too big for me to wear...definitely a victory, although I may be a little sad over it :wink:
  • shanswan
    shanswan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    1) Needing a belt for my old jeans
    2) Down to a size 10 in the new ones
    3) Jogged a mile tonight....woohoo
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I tried on my shorts the other day as we had a warmer day, in and amongst the yucky rain, and usually they do not fit until farther into the summer when I've been doing a bunch of swimming. But I'm pleased to say they were the smaller of the two pairs and they didnt' just fit, they bagged a bit as well. So that was great. It's only April and I'm reversing the trend of being thinner in the summer and bulking up (in a negative way) all year long. Thanks to MFP!
  • betterbestbestest
    betterbestbestest Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i finally did 1 hour and 30 minutes of cardio!!!! 7 weeks ago i was huffing and puffing 3 minutes in!!!!
  • KettleTO
    KettleTO Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well not for today but for this week...

I had to go to a funeral on Monday and realized that I didn't have any appropriate bottoms to wear. I went shopping, which was damn near overwhelming (what size, what style/cut -- three of everything in the change room). Anyway I was about to give up when I went to check out a store where I bought black pants (size 16) in the early fall and one pair of the same pants in a 12. I thought I'd try them and they fit!! A 12!! I was telling friend and my voice got a little emotional when I said what size they were. I've been a plus size since grade 9.

Also, I got tonnes of compliments from my coworkers this week. It seems the spring clothes made everyone notice my progress. It's funny how I really crave the positive feedback, but cringe when it's given in the hallway or kitchen in front of people. Part of my journey is learning to accept compliments graciously--instead of an beet-red, mumbling fool.
  • carolynhart01
    carolynhart01 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed in since I switched toTDEE on Tuesday and raised my cals.. My pants feel too big. Big enough that all day they felt like they were trying to tug down the undies that are appearantly too loose also. Will weigh in tomorrow.
  • MaryJanean
    MaryJanean Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :noway: Ran into an old friend at Walmart today...she almost didn't think it was me!!! She said she thought I had lost about 50 pounds!!!! Of course I have only lost 20...but what a feeling!!!! YEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I was lacing up my shoes to workout today and i noticed how tiny my ankles were...before i lost weight my ankles blended in with my legs!!
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I bought some second hand clothes at a white elephant stall. Some of them are American (I'm not) and they are SIZE 4. If I lived in America I'd be tiny!!

Of course I live in Asia so I'm certainly not considered anything like tiny but still, it's nice to know I'm not enormous everywhere.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!