share your NSV for today!

Options

Replies

• casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Today my nsv was going to do 70 minutes of lifting weights on the weight machines at the gym even though i did not want to.
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I noticed for the first time today the difference in inches i have lost. :D
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I may need to poke another hole in my belt. That'd be TWO new holes! :D
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Put on my fave belt for the first time in about 2 months (since before I started my weight loss journey) and I'm now on the last belt hole!!! That's 2 tighter than before :)
  • StephL0711
    StephL0711 Posts: 141
    Options
    i squatted more than my body weight!
  • dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! IT IS ALL WORTH IT!!!!!
  • sportzmom23
    sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was feeling good had a great time going on my run...til the high school track team easily passed me...buzzkill....my son was cut from the baseball team, major downer, and I was feeling the pain...had to leave him for a meeting, in my sweats from my run still, was feeling flumpy, hair was a wreck from my hat, etc. then I ran into a fire d who is always put together, but haven't seen in a few months. She says "this may sound weird, but have you lost weight?? It's weird bc I asked someone that a few weeks ago, but she had gained..." I said yes, thanks for noticing, I have been working at it steadily. She then says, well you look great, checked out your @$$ when you walked by, you look amazing!!!:love: I was in love with her then! :laugh: She is one of those stick people, and for her to notice, and comment, woohoo!!! May seem off to some, but after my day yesterday, i needed that!!!
  • melissa_raie
    melissa_raie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My Non-Scale Victories
    1. At Christmas, my dad said to me, "You know, you could resize your ring. That doesn't look good." because my wedding ring was so TIGHT on my finger and it wouldn't even budge to get it off. Now I can take it on and off.
    2. Down to pant sizes
    3. Driver's License has always lied... but now it actually reads heavier than I am.
    4. Friends have said, "Wow. How much weight have you lost?" Makes me smile.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I just now decided to measure my waist again, and I have lost 3 inches!!!
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I ran a sub 9 minute mile yesterday. And every time the weather has been nice and I've been running outside some guy honks at me. Woo!
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Some of you work out so much that I'm a little embarrassed to put this on here, but my NSV was that I actually got up and went to the gym this morning. Worked out about 40 minutes on the treadmill and general circuit. Made me feel so good about myself, I think I'll do it again tomorrow!!!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Scale hasn't moved in a month, but I'm down a pants size! Huzzah!!! Busting out of a size 28 a year and a half ago. Just bought (and fit into!) size 6 jeans last night!

WOW!!!!! Fantastic!!!
  • jessicas082409
    jessicas082409 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of shorts i wore over the summer b/f gaining everything back.....and THEY FIT!!!!!!!(Looked kinda like a busted up can of biscuits but hey it's not like i'm wearing them in public anytime soon!)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I completed my first yoga circuit
  • lollypop114
    Options
    I had a couple that I just had to share:

1: My husband bought me a dress in a UK size 10 for our wedding anniversary last month, at it fits perfectly!

2: 3 months ago I had chronic joint pain due to hyper-mobility issues- this meant I could barely walk... now I am not only pain free but today I ran 10k (outside for the first time)... the exact route of the 10k race I'm due to compete in on 6th May.

3: I ran that 10k in 1 hour and 20 minutes, beating my treadmill time by 25 minutes!

4: At the weekend I bought a dress in a UK size 8 and it fit (granted it was a stretchy maxi dress...) but... I tried on a tight fitting skirt in a size 8 and that also fit (not stretchy!!).

Well done to all of you, you're doing so well!!
  • Bonnieg318
    Bonnieg318 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have shoulder blades. I noticed in the mirror this morning that I could see hem while I was just standing there I didn't have to push my shoulders back to see them!!
  • DevonNPH
    DevonNPH Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have two pairs of jeans that are almost identical, except one is much larger than the other. Today I put on the skinny pair and thought it was the larger pair woot woot!
  • tlynnest
    tlynnest Posts: 112
    Options
    Hi all!
    Fantastic NSV'S!

I have to share.... dressed for work yesterday and felt like I was wearing 'parachute' pants...size 14, as always...
    By the end of the day I couldn't handle the way they fit...so after work stopped by store to buy some new ones and.....had to buy size 10!!!!!! So excited! Bought 3 pair of work-dress pants and 1 pair of jeans! Can't remember the last time I was a size 10!

Keep it up! We can do it!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    "Wow, you're stomach is shrinking! You're going to have a 6 pack soon!!" - My boyfriend
  • giastu
    giastu Posts: 6
    Options
    NSV for me! I finally was able to get outside, despite it being 30° this morning and run around a local lake. Not too fast at 2.2 miles in 37 minutes, but it's a good start and I'm off that treadmill (been working out for the last two months on it). I was feeling like a caged rat. I'll be up early in the morning and going around the lake again. It just was so refreshing and I feel great!! :)

And WTG everyone on your NSV's! Super job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!