15 year age difference in dating.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options
    LOL @ the responses!

I'm not going to ask her about her daughter. I'm not afraid of getting rejected by the daughter, I just don't want to piss off Renee. Even though I'm not feeling her, it just wouldn't feel right to ask her.

But, after reading the responses, it's no wonder why there are so many beta males who are afraid to approach women out there. Just because a woman is younger, slender, tanned, and attractive, it doesn't mean you shouldn't go after her of be afraid that she might not be into you.

If I learned anything about life, it's that no one is out of anyone's league. Sure, there might be some rejection, but that should NEVER stop you from approaching a good looking woman, even if she is younger and very attractive. Having confidence is a large part of it.
  • abrandnewme18
    Options
    What happened to us mike?! I thought we had something special! :cry:
  • bogigirl16
    Options
    Personally I only date men older than me. I'm 28 and if you aren't at least 36 you are out. Usually the men I date are 16 years or older than me.
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 38 years older...
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    LOL @ the responses!

I'm not going to ask her about her daughter. I'm not afraid of getting rejected by the daughter, I just don't want to piss off Renee. Even though I'm not feeling her, it just wouldn't feel right to ask her.

But, after reading the responses, it's no wonder why there are so many beta males who are afraid to approach women out there. Just because a woman is younger, slender, tanned, and attractive, it doesn't mean you shouldn't go after her of be afraid that she might not be into you.

If I learned anything about life, it's that no one is out of anyone's league. Sure, there might be some rejection, but that should NEVER stop you from approaching a good looking woman, even if she is younger and very attractive. Having confidence is a large part of it.

Missin' the point, dude.
  • abrandnewme18
    Options

interesting...
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    LOL in on this.

You dun goofed now OP, prepare for some rage!

*gets popcorn*
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options

interesting...

*nods*
    very...
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    This sounds pretty ideal to me. We work hard during the week and like our private down time from M-Thurs. Then go out all weekend, go to bars, events, dinners, and rock each others world every Friday and Saturday night. Perfect.

Yeah, I'm definitely going for it. Meeting up again this weekend for date #2. I'm not going to rush anything, just going to let it happen.
    Aha. So you're looking for a "Weekend Fun FWB/FB".... sounds like she is as well!
    ** UPDATE **

Renee and I went out two more times, but I decided it wasn't going to work. Turns out she was somewhat of a dud in the personality department when I really got to know her. She wasn't smiley, lighthearted, flirty, and upbeat.. I found her to be quite a downer.

Translation:
    Renee and I went out two more times, but I decided it wasn't going to work despite the fact in my original post I said she was the ideal woman. Whilst she was stylish, tanned, in shape, big boobs, very attractive, etc., it just didn't work. We are both busy professionals but it just didn't work. Turns out she was somewhat of a dud in the personality department when I really got to know her even though I originally said she was funny, flirty, and great to talk to. She wasn't smiley, lighthearted, flirty, and upbeat.. I found her to be quite a downer despite I originally said she was my ideal woman. She was my ideal woman.

She dumped me.
    She has a daughter who's 22 and a certified babe. Would it be out of bounce if I asked Renee to hook me up with her daughter? Being totally serious here.. though I think that'd totally piss her off, which wouldn't be good. But what do I have to lose?

What would the men and women of MFP do?
    Yes, it would be out of BOUNDS... it would also be inconsiderate, offensive, uncouth, rude, impolite, tacky, vulgar, tasteless, cheap, filthy, impolite, cruel, foul, unrefined, crass, unsophisticated, desperate, dishonorable, malicious, MEAN and LOW.

You sure you and Renee split on good terms?????? Asking her daughter out would fall into the category of "vindictive".....

PS - For the record my last BF was 12 years younger and we had a wonderful relationship - he looked older, I looked younger so it really worked and no one was the wiser about our age difference except for us. To boot - we are still on good terms.....
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    You're not the only one attracted in older people, there's just something about them.

I used to be very attracted to a guy 14 years older than me. Always have been attracted in older men.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

interesting...

*nods*
    very...
    155-20485_a_zoom.jpg
  • gonzo0612
    gonzo0612 Posts: 48
    Options
    Mrs. Robinson. lol jk. I mean...if this is what you want? I don't think the age difference is a big deal. I don't have a good vibe from her though. I am just going to be honest with you. But, if you want to pursue her then it is your choice ultimately.

You've met her?!
    Thats exactly what i said!! And if not... how do u get a "vibe" via the web??
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options

If I learned anything about life, it's that no one is out of anyone's league.

^^ :drinker:

the fact that a guy chooses to speak to me at all indicates something about him to me. what he chooses to say fills out all lot of the rest.

approach me with politeness and respect? you are confident and have manners. that's an in.