4th of July Challenge!! Please join me!

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    So although I haven't done it on my official weigh in day I have seen 149.8 yesterday on the scale and last Saturday it was 149.6 so I think that means I made my goal of 150!!!!

I had a lot of sodium yesterday so I was 151 this morning but I know that is water weight:ohwell:

Congrats to those who made it and congrats to everyone for trying and achieving no matter how much progress you made you did well. It was a nice journey. Good luck on the rest of you journey and I hope we find each other on a new challenge.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    After reviewing where I was at the start of the challenge and my new lowest weight, reached last Thursday, I lost 9 lbs. during the challenge. :drinker: :drinker: Not as much as I had hoped, but certainly better than GAINING 9 lbs.!!!

Good luck to everyone in their goals. For those in the States, :explode: Happy 4th of July.:explode: For those outside the USA-- Happy Weekend!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Barb
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Hi everyone, forgot about my final check in. I didn't meet my goal, but I did lose 6 1/2lbs and accomplished my mini goal of doing a man push up. I can now do three :bigsmile:

4/25~145
    5/2~ 144
    5/9~143.5
    5/16~142.5
    5/23~142.5
    5/30~141
    6/6~139
    6/13~139.5
    6/20~?
    6/27~139
    7/4~ 138.5
    July 4th goal~ 135
    Actual goal ~123

Congrats to everyone who stuck with this challenge!
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I am late on my check in and wanted to apologize. The holiday weekend was NUTS and I didn't even get online!! For my final weigh in for this challenge I maintained and didn't lose and although disappointed I think my body is at it's first plateau since starting on MFP.

I did manage to lose 10 lbs. on this challenge although a total loss of 17 lbs. since on MFP , so not to bad at all. My goal was to lose 20 lbs. on the challenge but of course I over estimated I what I thought I could do LOL. Any ways I had an awesome time on this challenge and I am hoping that I can meet up with a lot of you on another one of Amalia's challenges in the future. Congrats to everyone who made it to the end of this challenge. We are all winners whether we lost a little or a lot!!! Have a wonderful rest of the week :)