Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ilonawie
    ilonawie Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Healthy life whole wheat bread - 70 cal for 2 slices, 16g carbs, 0g fat, 5g protein, 5g fiber
    Smucker's sugar free jam - 1 tablespoon - 10 calories, 3g carbs, 0g fat, 0g protein
    Jiffy crunchy PB - 1 tablespoon - 95 calories - 4g carbs, 8g fat, 4 g protein, 1g fiber

Total for my PBJ - 175 calories, 23g carbs, 8g fat, 9g ptotein, 6g fiber

for those who want the low cal alternative and still eat pbj on toast!

I will have to try that!! :drinker:

Thanks to all ...now craving PBJ sandwich! :tongue:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    pro tip: never put ketchup on a PB&J.
  • dark_angel1554
    dark_angel1554 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Don't overlook PB&Banana! Get your serving of fruit without the added sugar of jelly or jam!

My personal favorite is PB, banana, and marshmallow fluff - the Fluffanananutter!

holy crap, that sounds so good! I never thought of that......I LOVE peanut butter and banana :D
  • klp1017
    klp1017 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Nix the strawberry jelly for fresh strawberries. So much better.
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I love Peter Pan whipped peanut butter with strawberry or blackberry spreadable fruit.

I also love almond butter and they are all great with honey instead of spreadable fruit/jelly/jam....

Love the peanut butter/almond butter banana. I put mine in a wrap. Spread your peanut butter or almond butter on your wrap and then wrap it up with the banana and Enjoy!

These are very filling and satisfying as well.
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Ok Now I am craving a toasted PB&J with ketchup chips. On problem is I have no chips! (and probably shouldn't)
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Can I make this with 0 calorie miracle noodles, 0 calorie walden farms stuff and 0 calorie stevia, and maybe rub some cherry chapstick on it?
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    pro tip: never put ketchup on a PB&J.

Word

PS - Peanut butter, banana AND marshmallow fluff = died and gone to heaven, where the clouds are made of marshmallow fluff...
  • angelcurry130
    angelcurry130 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    SO glad someone finally posted a recipe! i'm limited in my bread options, so it's a good thing i am a master at gf/lc bread! woot! though, i usually just schmear my pb and j on ricotta pancakes in a pinch.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    33el85f.jpg
  • nancyalexand
    nancyalexand Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your recipe is good but Natures Own makes whole wheat bread that is 40 calories a slice....