Wife read 50 Shades, won't stop

Options

Replies

• vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    While I don't agree with her behavior, especially if you have kids that she should be a role model for. However, I don't understand this with men. I don't get it. Nothing personal Burt but seriously, I don't get it... Women hit their sexual prime in their 30s - go with it! Complete free reign and there's no interest???? Huh??? Maybe some guys reading this post could enlighten us girls.
    When I bring it up with her, she gets very wide eyed and breathless and starts talking about punishments. If she's talking about what I think she's talking about, I'm not interested at all.

I am 35 yrs old...and I am DEFINITELY more "prime" than I was in my 20's (who has time with babies in diapers?!?!). I was told by my hubs that he's "sorry" but he did all the things I want to do in his late teens and early 20's (before me...we met at 23!) and I should have gotten it out of my system before meeting HIM.
    WOW.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Thinking I need to seriously read those books! I know my husband wouldn't mind it getting a bit wilder. Kids need to see affection from their parents....that is healthy.

:noway:

This is a little worrying . . . .
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    grow a pair and strap in for the a ride (assuming there's no strap 'ons', if thats the case then run)
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    DUDE just because you are married doesn't mean you stop trying!! ROLE play my friend and the rewards are endless! KEEP the sparks going!

Men say they can't ever understand us women but she is telling you exactly what she wants. Surprise her and play along! You won't regret it!

PS- the kids don't have to know anything!
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Get her some real erotica novels. You're welcome.

^^This.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    I am 35 yrs old...and I am DEFINITELY more "prime" than I was in my 20's (who has time with babies in diapers?!?!). I was told by my hubs that he's "sorry" but he did all the things I want to do in his late teens and early 20's (before me...we met at 23!) and I should have gotten it out of my system before meeting HIM.
    WOW.

i don't get that at all, its like he's sexually dead or something. how can people be so boring. he's already got to do it with the same person over and over (no offense), he could at least mix up the activity
  • MizVandyk
    MizVandyk Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    grow a pair and strap in for the a ride (assuming there's no strap 'ons', if thats the case then run)

^^This too! wait...what were we talking about? I got distracted with dirty thoughts!! :wink:
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    While I don't agree with her behavior, especially if you have kids that she should be a role model for. However, I don't understand this with men. I don't get it. Nothing personal Burt but seriously, I don't get it... Women hit their sexual prime in their 30s - go with it! Complete free reign and there's no interest???? Huh??? Maybe some guys reading this post could enlighten us girls.
    When I bring it up with her, she gets very wide eyed and breathless and starts talking about punishments. If she's talking about what I think she's talking about, I'm not interested at all.

WOW.

tel me youre not serious?

omg
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Get her some real erotica novels. You're welcome.
    ^^ this!
    and create your own stories!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    My wife tried to read 50 Shades, wouldn't stop laughing at how horrible it was.

She read some of it to me and, well, yeah, it's really bad.

I really don't understand why people like it.
    It is the dream of almost every woman - to find a guy that has something "wrong" with him and "fix" him.
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    lol this is hilarious!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I haven't read these books yet but I'm a fan of erotica and romance books. My husband is a fan of me being a fan. :blushing:
  • throttle2009
    Options
    The solution is quite simple...*kitten* the crazy out of her.

LOL...trying to keep it quiet here but this is so funny!!
  • tlkrallman
    Options

LOL...trying to keep it quiet here but this is so funny!!

Sounds like someone needs to be gagged. :laugh:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    It is the dream of almost every woman - to find a guy that has something "wrong" with him and "fix" him.

this is so true! guess that's why i'm always attracted to bad guys lol
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options

BWAHAHAHAHA!
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Simple solution: Move here to Orange County. She'll fit right in.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Just "punish" her by making her lift heavy things. I hear that restores sense to women with even the most severe cases of the dumbsies.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    ^ exactly!
This discussion has been closed.