Want to be "the hot guy." Others with vain motivations?

Options
I just joined yesterday, and I'm interested in friends and accountability buddies, no matter who you are. But it might be nice to have a few nonjudgmental partners in crime whose motivation is solely to be hotter and get more attention. Yeah, health is important to me, and of course I'm excited about improving my quality of life, but it really just comes down to being far-and-away the hottest guy in a room. Anybody else share this sentiment?

Replies

• LindsayLL30
    LindsayLL30 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Sure! I want to be one hot momma myself...and HOT not just hot for my age...or for someone with 2 kids ;)
  • abbyrae1
    abbyrae1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like a fox in my wedding dress. and be able to make it rain abs this summer out on the boat.

and being healthy isn't a bad bonus. ha!
  • DrWilyMD
    DrWilyMD Posts: 14
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that! More power to ya!
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yup! The improved health is great but I want to be "one hot momma"!
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    careful what you wish for.... people with this mentality often reach their goals and they don't get the social response they expected and they end up putting all the weight back on...

a 6 pack doesnt make you witty and funny..... traps like peaks dont = game

first and foremost.. do it because its who you want to be
  • Liez1982
    Liez1982 Posts: 1
    Options
    Absolutely! I hate it when people say: "You look really good for a 31 year old Mommy" Why do you need to qualify that statement with "for a 31 year old Mommy"? I'm following this program so people can say "You look GREAT" PERIOD!
  • DrWilyMD
    Options
    @astronomicals: I've spent a lifetime of honing those social skills, and that's how I've had the success socially and dating-wise that I have had. Then I look at some really in-shape, attractive guys I know who can barely hold a conversation, but women just throw themselves at them (at least initially). I want to see what happens when the two combine. :P
  • DrWilyMD
    Options
    Uhhh, Liez, I'm not seeing someone who looks good "for a 31-year-old mommy" in that profile pic. You're a hottie! People can be dumb.
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    It's nice just to just have the opposite sex look at your hard work and know they're going, "NOM NOM NOM NOM...."

haha... well, at least that's what I tell myself they're saying :P
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed. I completely want to look like a smokin' hot foxy lady as an "in your face" to my rotten, unsupportive, neglectful and insensitive husband. If he don't want me like I am, then he wont get to have me when I look like some hot gal at the pool he can't stop staring at.
  • frazzlecg
    frazzlecg Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Its fine to do it for looks, id be lying if that wasnt my motivation. But some mfp friends have been judgmental, meaning they held me accountable. Which is what i want. I see some people who fill up their diary with junk, up until their calorie goal. You are what you eat. Stick with the healthy stuff and your skin, hair, teeth and nails will thank you. And youll be on your way to a freakin hottie.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I will be 50 in 2 years. I want to be the hottest of the hot for my hubby. He tells me all the time he loves me the way I am. And I believe him. But who doesn't want to look better at 50 then they did at 30?
  • DrWilyMD
    Options
    Sorry to hear your husband sounds like kind of a d-bag. Keep at it! We'll get there.
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    lol, I think the dbag comment was for Mallory and not for ChngingMe. :P
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday, and I'm interested in friends and accountability buddies, no matter who you are. But it might be nice to have a few nonjudgmental partners in crime whose motivation is solely to be hotter and get more attention. Yeah, health is important to me, and of course I'm excited about improving my quality of life, but it really just comes down to being far-and-away the hottest guy in a room. Anybody else share this sentiment?

Health and happiness are my MAIN concerns. That being said, I did buy an amazing string bikini a few years ago and my goal is to live in that all summer next year!! So, I'd be lying if I said it had nothing to do with wanting to feel hot.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Read my profile, it simply says "to look hot" Lol, turning heads is always a pleasure.
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    ha ha, well, I admit that now that I've been on a fitness kick for 5 months, my current motivation is to keep improving, and to keep pushing the limits of what I'm capable of doing and get stronger, faster, and all that.

But, I'm not going to lie - the thing that sparked all this was my best friend losing 20 lbs. We'd always been about the same weight and when she slimmed down I thought, oh heck no, I'm not gonna be the chunky friend!!! :) Whatever it takes, right??
  • Melissa101323
    Melissa101323 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like a fox in my wedding dress. and be able to make it rain abs this summer out on the boat.

and being healthy isn't a bad bonus. ha!

^This. Although, I'm getting a late start (wedding in 8 weeks and still quite a bit overweight -- 5'6" 187 lbs) Either way, I will feel more confident in my wedding dress if I make healthy choices now!
  • Boobarella2
    Options
    I have always been the bigger girl with the fun personality guys liked to hang out with, but they wouldnt treat me or even look at me like the thinner girls. So I would LOVE to have that sort of attention and I'm looking forward to it! My other big motivation will be fitting to the clothes I love! Styles are limited for big girls and I cant wait to get a brand new sexy wardrobe ^^
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie. I'm going to the beach this summer after having a baby last summer. I do not want lumpy thighs. Period. Family will also be there and I am not going to be big. I also don't want to hear 'You look good for having a baby not too long ago' I want to hear "You look Good!"