Want to be "the hot guy." Others with vain motivations?

Options

Replies

• Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Cougar status, fo sho!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Yes, I want to be the hot girl!
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Me too! I always get attention and more of it when I lose few pounds!
    I just want to lose these pounds and keep them away!!! But, more for myself and not solely for attention :)
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I at first did it for health lost 54lbs, and got to a "healthy" weight. Found MFP and decided I can do more, and can be one that turns heads.

Be proud but never satisfied.....
  • Stripeymitten
    Stripeymitten Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me me, I want to be the hot one again. Always was and let myself go.
    NO MORE.
    Have started C25K, pilates, NHS strength & flex, have my NROL4W ordered, and am eating low carb (which works for me before anyone gets their knickers in a twist!)

Only about 70lbs to go <gulp>
  • weightliftingchick
    Options
    My initial reasons were for health, but I am more on the vain side now.
  • Bane81
    Bane81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I want to be Bane, an *kitten* kicking bad *kitten*. Pretty sure that makes me qualified.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,503 Member
    Options
    I initially got into lifting to be hot. That was 30 years ago and still get comps, so go for it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    it was always for Vanity with me. I was always reletively healthy. I've gotten all my vitals checked all my blood work done, had my hormones tested. all of it good. so there were no reasons other than laziness that i couldnt lose weight. So i finally just got fed up with not feeling good about myself. and i hated feeling uncomfortable in clothes. and i noticed the compliments stopped and i stopped getting hit on. and i just felt a little desperate. So i finally put my foot donw and stopped feeling sorry for myself. My whole reason to lose weight is for vanity. to feel confident again.
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yep... time to get my SEXY back.
    Nothing feels better.
    Hard work and lots of sweat.
    Stand tall, shoulders back tits out! LOL
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I even put it in my "Inspirations" section. " I wanna look good naked, of course! Who doesn't?"
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I want to look better at 45 than I did at 25!
  • DrWilyMD
    DrWilyMD Posts: 14
    Options
    Dude just get rich.

It's much easier and you'll get laid just as much.

Working on that as well. Improvement on all fronts is what I'm aiming for.
  • jzlater
    jzlater Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sure looking hot would be a bonus to feeling more fit, having more variety of clothing options, etc......
  • kmpublishing2
    kmpublishing2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have always been the bigger girl with the fun personality guys liked to hang out with, but they wouldnt treat me or even look at me like the thinner girls. So I would LOVE to have that sort of attention and I'm looking forward to it! My other big motivation will be fitting to the clothes I love! Styles are limited for big girls and I cant wait to get a brand new sexy wardrobe ^^

This ^^

Having always been "the fat friend", I'm ready to be the hot one for a change! Sure, I can find plenty of guys willing to sleep with me (thanks, cleavage!) but sleeping with me and DATING me are two totally different things!

Also, as for the clothes...who designs these things?? 95% of the clothes for plus-size women look like stuff my grandmother wouldn't even wear because she'd call it "frumpy"!
  • DrWilyMD
    DrWilyMD Posts: 14
    Options
    Yep... time to get my SEXY back.
    Nothing feels better.
    Hard work and lots of sweat.
    Stand tall, shoulders back tits out! LOL

You have my attention. :P
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    careful what you wish for.... people with this mentality often reach their goals and they don't get the social response they expected and they end up putting all the weight back on...

a 6 pack doesnt make you witty and funny..... traps like peaks dont = game

first and foremost.. do it because its who you want to be

This!
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Growing up i was always the Fat one.. in the family in the class .. you name it that was me.. the Fat one.. the "Big" one..

In DONE.. I want to be in shape so that next time my uncles call me big.. its not cus im Fat.. its cus i got some guns and i can kick their lil hispanic butts.
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you can do it man time to kick it up! add me or anyone else!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! Being HOT was absolutely my motivation! I love your honesty! Feel free to add!