Want to be "the hot guy." Others with vain motivations?

Replies

• doggiesnot
    doggiesnot Posts: 334 Member
    FR sent!
  • goombasmom
    goombasmom Posts: 70 Member
    Growing up i was always the Fat one.. in the family in the class .. you name it that was me.. the Fat one.. the "Big" one..

In DONE.. I want to be in shape so that next time my uncles call me big.. its not cus im Fat.. its cus i got some guns and i can kick their lil hispanic butts.

^THIS.

Altho for me, it's more like I want to go down little Saigon, tower over the Asian brothers (at 5'4"), and have them staring at my built calves and biceps.. buahahaha...yes.. be very afraid
  • proverbs2410
    proverbs2410 Posts: 18 Member
    HAHA! I am a Mommy of 2... but I don't want my gut to look like I am a Mommy of 2! LOL. With that being said... I plan to LOOK and FEEL GREAT after I lose this weight. And this time... I plan to KEEP IT OFF (unless I am prego and then that's ok for weight gain... LOL!!!).
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    This is completely my goal.
    I used to be the "hot girl" when I was younger before I gained weight. Then suddenly I was the "fat girl" with lots of "hot girl" friends.
    When I started it was completely my goal to become a "hot girl" again.
  • You people are cracking me up right now. I love your honesty :) It's nice to feel good in your clothes and be confident in who you are.
  • I just joined yesterday, and I'm interested in friends and accountability buddies, no matter who you are. But it might be nice to have a few nonjudgmental partners in crime whose motivation is solely to be hotter and get more attention. Yeah, health is important to me, and of course I'm excited about improving my quality of life, but it really just comes down to being far-and-away the hottest guy in a room. Anybody else share this sentiment?

at first thats what is on your mind... but by the time you reach the point of being "the hot guy" from a physical standpoint you realize that for attracting women its about personality and confidence and if your physical appearance brings that to you then thats fine...

ultimately by the time you get a much better physique you will realize that you dont want to train to get girls anymore, you will want to train just for the sake of training and improving because you enjoy it..

LOL those sound like the words of a guy who's never been close to 300lbs had to approach women who would laugh and walk away. But hey, maybe they could tell a ton about my personality by the sound of my "hello." Yeah. OK.

^^ This!!!
  • Bunnyguru
    Bunnyguru Posts: 18
    Im also one of those girls who has always been a "fat friend" . Now i feel like its my turn to shine ;) And i dont feel guilty at all about being vain! I deserve to look hot and have clothes that actually fit :D
  • fabiomuralha
    fabiomuralha Posts: 114 Member
    i think everyone wanna be hottest than ever.. i'm one of these lol besides of that i want than people see me and think " Oh ok, there's a runner" ... :P
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    My wife is a hot MILF, I just decided that this time I really need to keep up :)
  • MamaC77
    MamaC77 Posts: 104 Member
    I can't wait to rock a bikini this summer while I hang out with my 3 kids. I don't mind being hot...even for a mom...if I get to be hot at all, I'll be more than happy! Being hot naked will be awesome too!
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Everyone has different motivations for fitness. My recent weight loss of 34 pounds (since July 11, 2012) was strictly for an office bet. Outside of MFP, I am very modest about my fitness and don't like the type of new attention.

Be careful what you wish for and don't let the vanity take over your life....
  • Not going to lie...I want to look good in clothes, out of clothes, on top of clothes, next to clothes....Vanity. Yes, please! With that said I started this mission to have better clothing options. My inner fashionista is beyond pissed now and tired of our super lame clothing options.

Also, the fellas are gonna start lining up and maybe my mom can get that grand child she wants. (That's what the treadmill and the kale keep telling me).

Lastly, (and I guess this is the health part that should be my main focus and what MFPers want to hear) I love to hike and I go on an adventure outdoor trip once a year. My trip to Iceland last year was brutal!!! I want to build stamina, strength, be FIT. Dominate my climbs without feeling like I'm gonna pass out along the way. I'm rewarding myself with a Mt. Kilimanjaro trip 9/2014 for accomplishing this goal.
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Vain motivation here. Although I don't think I'll ever be considered "hot" unless I'm feverish. However it would be nice to not be the biggest girl in the group. Feel free to add me.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    It started out that way, but became something different.

I wanted to be healthy and that motivated me
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Yes, want the hotness, want to hear 'WOW'. But, as I get older the health aspect will far outweigh the vain ones.
  • I do it for myself because I like a good challenge. Looking good is just a plus to that.
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    I just want to be confident enough that if someone smiles at me I can smile back without looking around to see if it was really me they were smiling at.
  • TinaCleg
    TinaCleg Posts: 87
    Nothing wrong with getting some attention and feeling great about the way you look!
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Growing up i was always the Fat one.. in the family in the class .. you name it that was me.. the Fat one.. the "Big" one..

In DONE.. I want to be in shape so that next time my uncles call me big.. its not cus im Fat.. its cus i got some guns and i can kick their lil hispanic butts.

^THIS.

Altho for me, it's more like I want to go down little Saigon, tower over the Asian brothers (at 5'4"), and have them staring at my built calves and biceps.. buahahaha...yes.. be very afraid

HAHA.. very AFRAID!!!
  • kwilliam2
    kwilliam2 Posts: 35
    I'm sure we all want to be the "hot guy" or "hot gal". That's the whole point, isn't it?!