Want to be "the hot guy." Others with vain motivations?

Options

Replies

• mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Yep! Remember that song Stacy's mom has got it going on....well My daughter's name is Bethany and well, I think that has a nice ring to it too..... Bethany's mom has got it goin on!

:bigsmile:
  • oncearound
    oncearound Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want to be the MILF. Who doesn't like to turn heads? Good for you all for being honest about it!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I want to look hot driving my Mustang.
    Really
    Sally's pic is in my ticker
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I want to be the MILF. Who doesn't like to turn heads? Good for you all for being honest about it!

What is 'MILF'? Is this something that I can get or take? Thanks for your help.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Dude just get rich.

It's much easier and you'll get laid just as much.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options

Oh boy... here we go again...
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to being "arm candy" for my husband...lol
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, yes.

I have ALWAYS been picked on for being chubby even though I have a very pretty face. I've always tried to do my hair in special ways and my make up nicely to get more attention but all people saw was my fat.

I can't WAIT to lose the weight and show everyone how gorgeous I really am.

Feel free to add me!
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    of course we all want to be healthy but looking fit and good makes me feel good

^^^^ this..
  • syntaxxor
    syntaxxor Posts: 86
    Options
    Having a six pack would be great. Just cause, what guy at some point doesn't want one?
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Oh boy... here we go again...

Ok, ok. I abstain... :P
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Dude just get rich.

It's much easier and you'll get laid just as much.

:sick:
  • ctpeace
    ctpeace Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hotness is TOTALLY a motivator! I wore bikinis in college without thinking twice about it, which is when I met my husband, and he's always said he thinks I'm gorgeous no matter the weight (awesome guy, just joined MFP yesterday!), but last night he told me he could see that cute shape coming back! I just broke 200 (yay!), so I've got a long ways to go, but yes, it's a HUGE motivator!
  • araimond
    araimond Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It sucks but it's true, people judge you on how you look. Count me in. :)
  • RedneckMomma77
    RedneckMomma77 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I think that if everyone is completely honest, improving their looks is one of the reasons they choose to go on this journey. There is nothing vain about wanting to look your best. Vanity is someone that dresses up to the nines just to lounge around the house by themselves, and are constantly staring at themselves in the mirror, or better yet one that is constantly digging for compliments. To me that is vanity.

Every man and woman on here wants to improve they way that they see themselves and the way that others see them. Nothing vain about that at all.
  • vintagechick28
    Options
    I have always been the bigger girl with the fun personality guys liked to hang out with, but they wouldnt treat me or even look at me like the thinner girls. So I would LOVE to have that sort of attention and I'm looking forward to it! My other big motivation will be fitting to the clothes I love! Styles are limited for big girls and I cant wait to get a brand new sexy wardrobe ^^

Exactly! Love this!!
  • vcfervc
    vcfervc Posts: 28
    Options
    I don't know if I'll ever be "the hot guy" but I do want to look better and feel better.
  • ToniChansNewLook
    ToniChansNewLook Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I cosplay, so I don't wanna look like a fat "hot girl". I want to be hot in my cosplay. So yes, I too am vain.

It's easy to want, but it's hard to reach. damn you, pizza!
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I just want to look good naked!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    MILF status is a MUST
    ^^^ This! :wink: