Want to be "the hot guy." Others with vain motivations?

Options

Replies

• djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Kind of... I want to be able to wear MORE clothes... not necessarily look "hot". I thought about it and there are plenty of normal weight people that are not hot or attractive - so it's more than just weight (and of course it's more than just looks but come on, that's a given).

Just want to put it out there for those wanting to be hot - please try not to get a big head!! Some guys here started doing P90 and got super obnoxious... one to the point of cheating on his wife and is just a total *kitten* now because he thinks he is hot stuff. Losing a little weight did not change the things that were already ugly like his attitude.
  • sara0ann
    sara0ann Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think that everyone has vain motivators!! Who doesn't want to be the hottest one in the room? hahaha
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I definitely have vain motivation. I want to see vacation pictures and not cringe when I see myself in a swimsuit!
  • mikegl1
    mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I don't mind if the motivation to be hotter or to be fit, one way or the other you'll get fit as you try to get hotter.
  • mrsfoster102613
    mrsfoster102613 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like a fox in my wedding dress. and be able to make it rain abs this summer out on the boat.

and being healthy isn't a bad bonus. ha!

Love it and ditto. I want to be healthier for life, but I also want to look amazing in my wedding dress and in my bathing suit at my bachelorette party!
  • zilliegirl
    zilliegirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    [careful what you wish for.... people with this mentality often reach their goals and they don't get the social response they expected and they end up putting all the weight back on...

a 6 pack doesnt make you witty and funny..... traps like peaks dont = game

first and foremost.. do it because its who you want to be

very well said:bigsmile:
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I want to be a trophy wife
  • Kattamer81
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm sick of meeting a nice guy and having him not interested because he's just not into curvy girls. I want to be the hot ginger fox I know I can be!!
  • jujuki47
    jujuki47 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I do toooooo!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I try to be humble and a bit self-deprecating, but with all honesty I would have to say I wouldn't mind the attention. However, even if I was in amaing shape I would never be that rough, gruff, debonaire type guys in the movies. Just don't have the looks for it. So I will settle with people asking me how I keep in such wonderful shape and try to use any assembelance of fitness I can put together as a positive influence that way.

Being hot isn't that high on my list.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    My motivations used to be vain, then I had a massive stroke (not diet related) and decided I didn't like the feeling of possibly leaving my 4 and 3 year old without a mother - so it most definitely is about health now. Being a MILF will be a awesome fringe benefit though!
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I am hotter than I was in my twenties. It was the added benefit when I decided to lose the weight and realized that I needed to start lifting to tone all the extra skin from years of being stretched out. I love checking out my own booty when I am in the dressing room. I like it when people compliment me but the most important person is who looks back at me in the mirror.
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love unicorns .. I'm doing it to look good in a pink unicorn shirt.
  • tiffsting
    tiffsting Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have always been the bigger girl with the fun personality guys liked to hang out with, but they wouldnt treat me or even look at me like the thinner girls. So I would LOVE to have that sort of attention and I'm looking forward to it! My other big motivation will be fitting to the clothes I love! Styles are limited for big girls and I cant wait to get a brand new sexy wardrobe ^^

Exactly! Love this!!

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about! I've got the personality, the pretty face, now it's just time to get the hot body and no longer be known as the "bigger girl thats fun to hangout with"!
  • DirtyHammer
    DirtyHammer Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Pretty much for pure vainity here. Thinking about it, that's about 100% true. Hehm,.. Whatevs
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yep, 100% why I'm doing this. I've never had any health issues at all so there's really no motivation there. I just want to look hot and I am willing to admit it.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Every year, my company forces us to attend a 'picnic' (it's nothing more than a work meeting that happens to take place outside and we provide our own food, but I digress). Since this picnic happens while it's warm, we are 'allowed' to wear casual clothes. So while getting fit and healthy has been great for me, I'm also kind of wondering if I'll get checked out if I show up in a size medium t-shirt and jeans.

Vain? Absolutely... but I prefer to call it a social experiment.
  • StephanieCo3
    StephanieCo3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Pretty much straight up vanity. I even bought an outfit to motivate me/reward me. And it's not an outfit I could wear to the mall. Plus my boyfriend is sooo skinny so even though I'm not fat, I still feel large next to him, and I'd like to be tiny instead.
  • laurareynoldz
    Options
    Health.. yeah that's the normal answer.. I'm definitely doing for looks this year..lol... I want to fit my wedding dress and I want to strengthen my sex life.. better shape.. boost of confidence.. better sex life with the hubby :)
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    It's always a let down when you have a group of friends and needless to say you're never the one the girl asks about.

Changing that every day! Plus, I want to be a real life super saiyan.