Women and muscle. What is your opinion?

Options

Replies

• AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    My husband thinks women with no muscular definition look flabby--even if they are thin. I carry quite a bit of lean mass, and he doesn't seem to mind my goal of gaining more. I will say that I agree with the comment that whatever looks and feels good to you is right for you...:drinker:
    I personally want muscle to lose, so as I get older I have less issues with mobility and frailty.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Have you ever heard the phrase "you could bounce a quarter off dat azzz?" Yea, I like some muscle.

Lolol :laugh: :wink:
  • GamerLady
    GamerLady Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I think natural muscles is nice. What's really gross is steroid muscles though, absolutely disgusting to me, just so unnatural looking.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I definitely prefer muscles. Visible muscle definition is a mark of dedication, it's not easy to do but it's worth it!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I think women with muscles are awesome!
  • NRSPAM
    Options
    Last time I checked, about 1mo ago, my fat% was 26%. Fat mass appx 39lb's, lean mass of 110lb's, Total weight of 149lb's. Lost 5lb's since then, and I'm sure some inches. 2" from my abdomen, that I know of. Still have some weight to lose. Goal is 130lb's, and height 5' 3.5" I'm getting there! :happy: :wink:
  • NRSPAM
    Options
    My husband thinks women with no muscular definition look flabby--even if they are thin. I carry quite a bit of lean mass, and he doesn't seem to mind my goal of gaining more. I will say that I agree with the comment that whatever looks and feels good to you is right for you...:drinker:
    I personally want muscle to lose, so as I get older I have less issues with mobility and frailty.

Yes! Also, the reason most people's metabolism slows, is because of muscle loss. Muscle burns cal's. :happy: :wink:
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Just curious what people think about women and muscle.

Women and Muscles are a MUST!!! :)
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    http://imgur.com/a/A99Pl#14

HAWT

Muscles yes.
  • Guillotined
    Guillotined Posts: 115
    Options
    Sexy muscular legs on women :love:

Toned women look great
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.
  • shortchange1
    shortchange1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    It really helps as you get older, less sag and a better metabolism. I'm 5'1" and 60 yrs old and love my muscles!
  • tdessert
    tdessert Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would refer to what you yourself wrote on your profile page :)

"The reason? More muscle, higher metabolism. Ladies, don't be afraid of weights!!! It will not bulk you up, unless you're really doing killer weights, and that is what you're going for. Muscle will REPLACE the fat."

Do whatever you want, its your body and by the way you look great!!

Theresa
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Love muscles. I am working towards gaining more myself. :)
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Muscles are like wearing black. Makes you look slimmer, and always in style.
  • NRSPAM
    Options
    I would refer to what you yourself wrote on your profile page :)

"The reason? More muscle, higher metabolism. Ladies, don't be afraid of weights!!! It will not bulk you up, unless you're really doing killer weights, and that is what you're going for. Muscle will REPLACE the fat."

Do whatever you want, its your body and by the way you look great!!

Theresa

Haha! Forgot about that! Lol. I guess it just threw me off a 'lil when she said I looked bulky, 'cuz I don't think I do. IDK. Oh, and thank you! :D
  • NRSPAM
    Options
    It really helps as you get older, less sag and a better metabolism. I'm 5'1" and 60 yrs old and love my muscles!

Congratulations! You look great!!! :D
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Muscles are like wearing black. Makes you look slimmer, and always in style.

^^^I like this response.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,866 Member
    Options
    I for one like it for a number of reasons. Opening bottles, picking up a child. Planting a garden. Carrying in supplies to remodel my bathroom. Saving thousands doing my own garage and addition. I was hubbies labor. And he thinks I am sexy. :) Only person who was ever negative was a very flabby lazy gal. Lol, her opinion did not count!
  • NRSPAM
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Glad to see I'm not the only one out there who thinks this way! :happy: :wink: