Women and muscle. What is your opinion?

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I think that women's bodies aren't public property.
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Love mine, love being stronger at 54 than I've ever been.
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I like the look a woman has when she has muscles! I love having them myself.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I DON'T want to look ripped, or cut, or whatever you call it. I don't want visible abs. And absolutely not muscular arms! Enough subcutaneous fat that my skin is smooth and I look like a curvy woman, not a muscle-anatomy chart .I don't care for that look on a woman, (if you do, fine) but not for me. My husband really doesn't like the looks of "muscular" women either.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    My opinion is that everybody should do whatever the hell they want to do without caring what other people think about it. Thick, muscled, skinny, skinny-fat, curvy, soft, hard, toned.......I don't give a ####. I really don't. For starters, a woman (or man) is more than just a compilation of physical traits. For enders, who gives a ####? Even if I don't like a particular look on a woman, who the #### am I?

Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind when someone else posts this same exact thread 72 hours from now.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I think muscles look good on everyone.

This.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I want to be a BAD *beep* mother *beep*er.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    My opinion is that everybody should do whatever the hell they want to do without caring what other people think about it. Thick, muscled, skinny, skinny-fat, curvy, soft, hard, toned.......I don't give a ####. I really don't. For starters, a woman (or man) is more than just a compilation of physical traits. For enders, who gives a ####? Even if I don't like a particular look on a woman, who the #### am I?

Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind someone else posts this same exact thread 72 hours from now.

I think you need a hug.

For the record, I think muscle is pretty.
  • kbitikofer
    kbitikofer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    muscles are sexy! strive for what you want, don't let others' opinions sway you.
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Gotta have it
  • Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    Yes, Yes, and more Yes !! Rip it up girls !!!
  • Guillotined
    Guillotined Posts: 115
    Options

then why wear attractive clothing? =P

People have opinions on everything; bodies being one of those things.
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

:huh:

This is not even worth my time.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Are you really going there, Sparky? Because if you are, it's a bad, bad place to be.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    We moved in new couches the other night. I lifted the bottom of that heavy sucker up to my chin to avoid our deck railing. My husband found my ability VERY sexy. :)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

I could be naked and still not be "public property".

But yes, people have opinions. I just choose not to care about them.
  • Guillotined
    Guillotined Posts: 115
    Options
    My post wasn't to argue that women's, or to be non-sexist: MEN and women's body are public property. I don't even get how that got brought up, and that was my point.

You wear attractive clothing because why? You want to look pretty and express yourself right? If OP had asked everyone's opinions on a red blouse would we be whining that clothing isn't public property? Doesn't make sense.

This is a site about bodies...No matter how you wanna cut it. So why be bitter about a simple comforting opinion? Which is all OP wanted.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    My post wasn't to argue that womens, or to be non sexist- men and women's body are public property. I don't even get how that got brought up, and that was my point.

You wear attractive clothing because why? You want to look pretty and express yourself right? If OP had asked everyone's opinions on a red blouse would we be whining that clothing isn't public property? Doesn't make sense.

This is a site about bodies...No matter how you wanna cut it. So why be bitter about a simple comforting opinion? Which is all OP wanted.

Um, it got brought up because somebody is saying things like "You wear attractive clothing because why? You want to look pretty and express yourself right?" (which to address directly, no -- I don't dress to be pretty) then going on to comparing women -- you know people--- to red blouses. Quite an amazing display.

This site is about fitness, not bodies.

And yes, OP asked what everyone thought of women and muscles, my opinion is that women aren't public property. Meaning that opinions about women and muscles should be limited to women talking about their own muscles, which a lot of amazing women have done. Kudos to them.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    No one's body is public property. It may be on public display but it's not public property.