Women and muscle. What is your opinion?

Options

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I'm naturally muscular as it is and I like that, but I don't want to be crazy defined. I like this much definition
    (Not me)
    663b2-jelenaabbouui4_1_.jpg

This is a bit too defined for me, even a bit less definition than that is still too much.
    7505031080d262f3330f1eb27474eadf.jpg

these are almost the same person. the woman on the bottom doesn't walk around like that. that's a pro level lifter in shape for a contest. she had to eat a special diet for 12 weeks or so to get that ripped and after her contests and photo shoots are over she's going to go back to a more naturalized state. women and men don't have ultra low levels of bodyfat and water content like that for any amount of time. it's not even healthy for them.
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till I see more muscle and a lot less fat.
    My husband is always making me flex so he can feel my small but growing muscles, he loves it!!!!!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    Women with muscle are sexy as hell to me
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I can't wait till I see more muscle and a lot less fat.
    My husband is always making me flex so he can feel my small but growing muscles, he loves it!!!!!

Lol. You'll get there!!! I wish my husband did that! He actually teases me when I flex my muscles, like I don't have any! It's like he's comparing me to a guy! I just tell him, they're pretty good for being a girl! :tongue:
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I think muscles look good on everyone.

co-signed
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I love mine. That's all that matters to me. :-)

I've never had anyone call me disgusting to my face. That's kinda cool too. lol
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    toomuchbootyindapants Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Muscle is beautiful. And this horse has been beaten to death.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Always and yes!

I don't care if people discuss this topic many times over. Women need to realize that even a little muscle tone is fantastic!
  • sarahxx68
    sarahxx68 Posts: 42
    Options
    Yes! I want to have 'mild' definition, I would say more toned than muscular. Otherwise I'm definitely "skinny-fat", and no matter how little I weighed I'd still look big.
  • MiamiKid305
    MiamiKid305 Posts: 357
    Options
    sexy AF!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I think muscles look good on everyone.

Yes.

I never used to be that bothered, but now I love the look of a muscle defined body.

Not liking the soft look at all.
  • srsavaria
    srsavaria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sexy, lean, toned muscles are beautiful. That is what I'm trying to achieve right now. I think women are more attractive when they have muscle instead of just being skinny. You should post some pics!! Good luck!
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Toned. Fit. Lean. Defined. Not an overly harsh vascular "bodybuilder" appearance. Nor bulky solid mass. OK...., in retrospect that's too picky. Go back to toned.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Because you asked though...I'll give out my opinion. I like muscle on women...I also like a thin layer of bodyfat over it to smooth the rough edges the slightest bit. A little more or less of either is more than ok. The muscle itself is rarely the issue though when it comes to people's opinions on muscular women, it's how much bodyfat they carry over it. Google Tianna Ta...or better yet, I'll post some pictures.

During competition:
    draft_lens17300951module145890571photo_1294605513Tianna_Ta.jpg

During the off season:
    tianna_ta.jpg

The muscle underneath is exactly the same (trust me, that woman wouldn't let one ounce slip...it's too hard for women to build it back up!!), the only difference is the fat over the top of it.

Good luck with your goals!

Like this girl...yeah...not very attractive to me. In the first she looks crazy muscular except her obvious fake boobs which just look out of place, and on the bottom she is a bit scrawny (no hips). Beautiful face and hair though. That's just my opinion. We all think different things are attractive.

Here's a better picture. It's just the angle:

Tianna-Ta_usasexybody.jpg

She's got plenty decent hips lol.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Muscles are like wearing black. Makes you look slimmer, and always in style.

This. Muscles look great on everyone. :drinker:
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I love my muscles and I love muscles on women. I love lifting weights. I love how I look with my muscles. I think they're very sexy and I prefer them over the thin/emaciated look.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    Because you asked though...I'll give out my opinion. I like muscle on women...I also like a thin layer of bodyfat over it to smooth the rough edges the slightest bit. A little more or less of either is more than ok. The muscle itself is rarely the issue though when it comes to people's opinions on muscular women, it's how much bodyfat they carry over it. Google Tianna Ta...or better yet, I'll post some pictures.

During competition:

During the off season:
    tianna_ta.jpg

The muscle underneath is exactly the same (trust me, that woman wouldn't let one ounce slip...it's too hard for women to build it back up!!), the only difference is the fat over the top of it.

Like this girl...yeah...not very attractive to me. In the first she looks crazy muscular except her obvious fake boobs which just look out of place, and on the bottom she is a bit scrawny (no hips). Beautiful face and hair though. That's just my opinion. We all think different things are attractive.

Tianna is so hot!!!!

Anyway, every female has muscle.................................to what degree of muscularity and definition is the difference. This will always be a subjective opinion since everyone see's it differently. For me I like Tianna's physique. Fake boobs and all.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • leighann881
    leighann881 Posts: 371
    Options
    I personally don't think a woman can get "too big" without running a cycle of some anabolic testosterone booster.

Even all the pics from competitions and photo shoots. Those women don't look like that everyday. They are fasted and dehydrated to visually create more muscle definition. Feed the girl a burger and some water and she'll still look amazing but not nearly as "cut" or "bulky."
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

During competition:

During the off season:
    tianna_ta.jpg

Tianna is so hot!!!!

Anyway, every female has muscle.................................to what degree of muscularity and definition is the difference. This will always be a subjective opinion since everyone see's it differently. For me I like Tianna's physique. Fake boobs and all.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

She's also easier to find difinitive on and off season pictures of, lol. There's a LOT of pictures of this little lady out there =p.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    muscles are sexy!!