Men in suits! and other strange attractions...

Options

Replies

• alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My suit shot...

8597586743_cd3459aac9.jpg

I also find it very sexy that you are performing a marriage ceremony for some reason
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hip dimples. on a dude, of course. (I might be the only one that calls them that.)

OMG YES. I forgot to mention what I simply refer to on my husband as the "stuff of dreams" which is that little V under his abs on his hips. You know what I'm talking about. ::fainting:: I could stare at his hips all day. Which is adorable because he loves my stomach (trust me it's not lovable to anyone but him, lol) and since it's still nice and chubby I call it the "stuffing of dreams." lmao.

But yes. That little indent.....

omg. the front V. the gravitational magnetism of the front V just pulls all my clothes off.

yep, but I don't like super muscles outside of that. Just the V. Does that make sense? And seriously, when I said earlier a man needs an impresive Man-sweater I meant it. Plain furry. Very important.
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hip dimples. on a dude, of course. (I might be the only one that calls them that.)

Are these what you are referring to?

8598610528_4d5cbac648.jpg

You get kudos especially for wearing your pants correctly. I LOATHE sagging pants. High five for rocking that belt my friend!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

OMG YES. I forgot to mention what I simply refer to on my husband as the "stuff of dreams" which is that little V under his abs on his hips. You know what I'm talking about. ::fainting:: I could stare at his hips all day. Which is adorable because he loves my stomach (trust me it's not lovable to anyone but him, lol) and since it's still nice and chubby I call it the "stuffing of dreams." lmao.

omg. the front V. the gravitational magnetism of the front V just pulls all my clothes off.

yep, but I don't like super muscles outside of that. Just the V. Does that make sense? And seriously, when I said earlier a man needs an impresive Man-sweater I meant it. Plain furry. Very important.

Man-sweater? Did someone say "man-sweater?"

Finally, I have something to contribute! :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    My suit shot...

8597586743_cd3459aac9.jpg

tumblr_mdmk9x04Ho1r0cjzoo1_500.gif
  • TheSwoleMinister_deleted
    Options

I also find it very sexy that you are performing a marriage ceremony for some reason

Well, I AM the Swoll Minister! :bigsmile:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    So basically I'm learning women are attracted to nothing personality related. That's refreshing.

I love my boyfriend for who he is, not what he looks like, but let's be honest here. Attraction starts on a physical level. For men and for women. Without sexual attraction, a relationship is null.

And thanks for the generalizations. I'm guessing pretty girls never catch your eye?
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I love almost all men! A bright smile and a twinkle in the eye and that one thing that screams sensuality and I am all over it!
    Doesn't hurt if they have a nice chest and nice arms :blushing: :smooched: :love:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

Are these what you are referring to?

8598610528_4d5cbac648.jpg

You get kudos especially for wearing your pants correctly. I LOATHE sagging pants. High five for rocking that belt my friend!

Add wearing pants correctly to my list.... And "the v thing." :D
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

OMG YES! The front V is amazing!
  • TLCorsini
    TLCorsini Posts: 78
    Options
    So basically I'm learning women are attracted to nothing personality related. That's refreshing.

Not at all. The topic was titled "Men in Suits...." there is nothing "personality related" about a suite. But if you'de like a list by all means ask away lol
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    i love when the guy is wearing a dress shirt, but rolls his sleeves up to his elbows in a devil-may-care attitude. HOT.

OMG YES. Sleeves rolled up. My husband does this ALL THE TIME and it's the hotness.

also I like guys that look like sexy professors. My husband is a total hottie and then he wore suspenders, a tweed jacket, and a bowtie for our wedding. I almost died coming down the aisle.

I also dig a little beard. Just a short one. Like barely more than a 5 O'clock shadow. MMM ruggedness.......

omg scruff. SCRUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. *dies*

YES YES & YES LOL ;)
  • LittleBonni
    Options
    My fatal attraction is gaming nerds, hahahaha.:blushing: I'm a huge gamer and when I used to work for EA, I had the hardest time not drooling over them all. Outside of work, if I didn't know they were into video games, I wouldn't find them all that attractive... but that one trait just gets me everytime.

My boyfriend's a gamer and I think he's pretty much the hunkiest of men I've ever seen.

I know, mine is weird. :embarassed:

My normal fatal attraction is suits too, haha. Especially military uniforms. I find those incredibly sexy! <3
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I like the tall quiet ones with deep voices. THEY may have self-image issues, but I'd help them out of that. :wink:
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    A Guy who can take control of any situation ...mmm yea

This
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    OLDER MEN!!!! WOOHOOO I have a strange problem. I have a minimum of ten years older. I like gray hair. :) Just a touch of gray in the beard and sideburns. Good God.

Omg you ladies make me want to go home and accost my husband :blushing: For cuddles of course.

Yes the accent. I have a chef at home with a hot spanish accent and big dark eyes. Yep. Going home on my lunch break. :love:

I am with ya on the older men thing! so SEXY!

also loooove a man with his kids. mmmm. I always check out the dads with their kids at the park and stuff.

lol. I imagine both your inboxes are full now.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    OLDER MEN!!!! WOOHOOO I have a strange problem. I have a minimum of ten years older. I like gray hair. :) Just a touch of gray in the beard and sideburns. Good God.

Omg you ladies make me want to go home and accost my husband :blushing: For cuddles of course.

Yes the accent. I have a chef at home with a hot spanish accent and big dark eyes. Yep. Going home on my lunch break. :love:

I am with ya on the older men thing! so SEXY!

also loooove a man with his kids. mmmm. I always check out the dads with their kids at the park and stuff.

<<--Pimping out my kid to please the old guy with kids contingent.
  • mrspinky85
    mrspinky85 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am very talkative so I love quiet guys with a very pinpoint sense of humor. I just thought about as my husband left for night school, how he just makes me laugh.

But sometimes when he just looks at me with his eyes and really says nothing, like mind games makes me say, "oh someone is about to be late for school". Heheheh!
  • Qlow
    Qlow Posts: 92
    Options
    Sleeve- tattoos, checked shirts (sleeve rolled up), pierced lips, big brown eyes and beards... If all these together...I'm dead.

And if we add intelligence and humour to it...I'll marry the *kitten* out of him
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Deep gravelly voices.
    Dark hair and light eyes.
    Tattoos, especially sleeves....drool.

I've been attracted to all different types of guys but if I met one with all three of those...oh my...I'd barely be abel to control myself.