Men in suits! and other strange attractions...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hands, Men that gesticulate with long graceful fingers. Nom nom nom
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I can totally dig on a hot nerd, let's be honest...they do exist :wink:

Next, a man that smells amazing, now this can be 2 different things...I love the smell of a hard working man (but not in the bo kind of way) :noway: AND I love a man that can wear a great smelling cologne, just does something to me

I love a rugged manly man with a 5 o'clock shadow, sleeves rolled half up on his plaid shirt showing off his tattoos

5koxfk.jpg
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Men with accents. *swoon*
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Let me add, just for the sake of saying, a nice smile and good dental hygeine. I have seen some attractive guys who smile and the teeth are super stained and messed up. I lose all attraction. The teeth should be nice and white- not neccessarily straight, but if a person takes care of their teeth it means they probably generally have things under control. I like that, my husband has dark/tanned skin and when he smiles his teeth look incredibly white, I swear the sun comes out when he smiles.
  • foreverroses123
    foreverroses123 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    guys with long hair <3 It's quite rare nowadays..
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Love confident guys who know how to use their hands. I find the weirdest stuff attractive....like can he rack correctly in a pool game :love:

A man in a good suit is always sexy, too, as long as he's not a d**k. I can spot them pretty easily :sick:
  • Adah_m
    Adah_m Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Love confident guys who know how to use their hands. I find the weirdest stuff attractive....like can he rack correctly in a pool game :love:

A man in a good suit is always sexy, too, as long as he's not a d**k. I can spot them pretty easily :sick:

Yes, guys who are confident in social interactions, but not cocky. Maybe just slightly aloof. I do NOT like when guys pay too much attention in a bad way. Like looking at you out of the corner of their eye to see how you reacted to a joke they told. Ew not cool. Pretend you don't care.