3 most annoying posts

Options

Replies

• Jude_V
    Jude_V Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It's funny you should question whether someone was male or female - I had assumed you were female. Not to denigrate women but this kind of attention seeking behaviour (i.e posting this thread) would tend to only come from an insecure, semi-literate teenage girl. I'm quite shocked to find you are a middle aged man!!! Make me kind of sad to think about it :(
  • cjjc1001
    cjjc1001 Posts: 27
    Options
    tumblr_m4xne1e3jc1qj3ir1.gif

LMAO
  • HotrodsGirl0107
    HotrodsGirl0107 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I just avoid those threads. I understand about being a newbie and feeling clueless and all, I just found the answers to most of the questions simply by reading the stickies at the top of the forums page. There is also a search button but a lot of people like to be able to ask a question and have someone else do the work or maybe they feel special for having their own thread. Who knows? If it bothers you just dont open the topic. There are plenty of others that don't mind responding.

Also there is just as much bad information here as compared to google searches, weeding through it all takes time, effort and research.
  • TheWinman
    TheWinman Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m4xne1e3jc1qj3ir1.gif

It would be worth the warning to use the other one. lol
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    It's funny you should question whether someone was male or female - I had assumed you were female. Not to denigrate women but this kind of attention seeking behaviour (i.e posting this thread) would tend to only come from an insecure, semi-literate teenage girl. I'm quite shocked to find you are a middle aged man!!! Make me kind of sad to think about it :(

Why can't teenage boys post these threads?
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Sorry, not reading 5 pages of posts that respond to the OP. C'mon guy. You don't have to answer the person asking for help if you don't want to. Just read the topics you want.

And keep this in mind: BE KIND. FOR EVERYONE YOU MEET IS FIGHTING A HARD BATTLE.

Or this: Treat others the way you would want to be treated.....basically with kindness and respect, compassion would help too.
  • chesnut11
    chesnut11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If you knew all the secrets to weight loss, why did you join MFP??
  • shmoony
    shmoony Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    If you knew all the secrets to weight loss, why did you join MFP??

the calorie counter. the message board for me is like watching a car wreck. As gruesome as it is, I can't look away.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

Au contraire. Many people really enjoy my dry wit.

The day will come that you must ask a question that someone else thinks the answer to is common sense, and they are going to treat you as you have treated others. I wish you Karma.

Unlikely

I knew a lady who had some pretty serious developmental issues. When she was born the Dr. actually dropped her and she suffered permanent damage to her brain. She was "slow" as a result of this damage. She always asked people "common sense" questions, you know, questions that we all automatically know the answers to? She couldn't help it of course. Most people were very understanding and knew that she really couldn't grasp some concepts unless they were explained in very simple terms. You should bear in mind, that there may be some "simple" people who can't help their being a little slow, may need to ask questions and get easy answers. I don't make a habit of getting into a back and forth with people around here. But you really need some encouragement on reconsidering your position.
  • shmoony
    Options

Damn, I thought I had one more year til middle age. That sucks.
  • shmoony
    Options

The day will come that you must ask a question that someone else thinks the answer to is common sense, and they are going to treat you as you have treated others. I wish you Karma.

Unlikely

I knew a lady who had some pretty serious developmental issues. When she was born the Dr. actually dropped her and she suffered permanent damage to her brain. She was "slow" as a result of this damage. She always asked people "common sense" questions, you know, questions that we all automatically know the answers to? She couldn't help it of course. Most people were very understanding and knew that she really couldn't grasp some concepts unless they were explained in very simple terms. You should bear in mind, that there may be some "simple" people who can't help their being a little slow, may need to ask questions and get easy answers. I don't make a habit of getting into a back and forth with people around here. But you really need some encouragement on reconsidering your position.

So.....let me get this straight. Are you calling the people on here retarded?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Great job, OP, for your "thought-provoking" post. - I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals. You got this! :flowerforyou: - ©2013
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    rediculous
    quetsions

I feel you are doomed also.

*snerk!!!*
  • Chris99mu
    Chris99mu Posts: 352 Member
    Options

Unlikely

GOING DOWN SWINGING! I love your tenasity. Make sure you log those exercise calories.
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    This type of thread is probably more annoying then anything else I see no doubt. Ragging on people that are seeking help...not good :/.

I feel the same way.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    1. Raspberry Ketones
    2. Raspberry Ketones
    3. Raspberry Ketones
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

Unlikely

You can pretend to be oblivious to my point if you like. As a person whose ego is larger than the universe itself, you are doing your utmost to take as many people down as you possibly can since you got skewered for acting like a *kitten*. You know what everyone who responded is saying. Carry on. I am sure you have more to add.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i smell an easter sunday troll...

but I will add my favorite "you are not eating enough are are going into starvation mode" LOL
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Ignore it.
    A-B-C, it's easy as 1,2,3.

jackson-5-gif.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHA

:)
This discussion has been closed.