Post Easter Scale Horror - Fess Up

Options

Replies

• bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I made my husband hide the scale until I weigh in on Friday morning. A huge gain would've blown my mind after a teeny tiny loss last week. I'm guzzling water ..... Lots and lots of water. I stayed within my cals but my sodium, like most, was craaaazzzzyyy!
  • kylieannfran
    kylieannfran Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i was going to log yesterday. However there was no option to log, "Ate my body weight in Honey Baked Ham". I feel like absolutely poo today :(
  • bfpower
    bfpower Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I had a bad weekend (ate mac and cheese, Chinese chicken, etc). however... It was opening weekend of golf season, so I played 27 holes over two days (walked 18, rode 9, spent 90 minutes on the range). Combined with getting my cardio/strength in this weekend, I didn't gain anything. I feel like garbage today, but that will improve with tonight's workout and a healthful dinner.
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    gained 7 pounds over my vacation (the week leading up to Easter)

back hitting it hard today!
  • lyndyloolaa
    lyndyloolaa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm not weighing in until Saturday but this is the first Easter ever where I haven't ended up stuffing my face which is a result!!
  • ivyana25
    ivyana25 Posts: 76
    Options
    Up 2 lbs... But so happy that im not the only one... Lol.. if i hadent run 3 miles on saturday and sunday i would probably be up more than that...
  • queenbear5
    queenbear5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I quit tracking after breakfast clocked in at over 1,200 calories. My daughter's birthday party was the day before, so I went over by 570 on Saturday. By early afternoon on Sunday, I had eaten so much I actually threw up, and then I ate some more. Chocolate, candy, bread, chips... Oh hell... I wonder if I'll ever recover. The scale said bad things that hurt my feelings this morning. So today it's back to counting every bite. Which is going to be hard because there are so many left overs...
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a getting home improvement chores done. Put new shelves in the utility room, insulated pipes in the utility room and put a new shop light up as well. When I'm moving I'm not eating, so yesterday I was under. :happy:
  • OMGItsErinPratt
    OMGItsErinPratt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I actually LOST a pound! :)
    I ate the healthy options... chicken, corn, green breens and one roll. And for dessert, my family thought about me and bought angel food cakes and strawberries. Such a great support system.
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I planned my calories and was able to eat peeps and mini cadbury eggs and was still under my calories. Had yummy ham and tons of salad. Sodium wasn't that great but that's something I'm working on.
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm up 2 pounds as well .... and trying to stick to veggies, fruit, etc this week.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    To practice real world, intuitive eating, I don't log anything on the weekends until the previous day...I log the previous day just to see how I did and whether my intuition is getting better. Apparently it is...is was a mere 41 calories below my goal. Still up on the scale though...Mondays are my heaviest days because I'm just not quite as "clean" on the weekends.

I was a little surprised I didn't go over...I ate a lot of lamb.
  • peggysue218
    peggysue218 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for this thread. The guilt was eating away at me (I wish literally but not). I couldn't even bring myself to step on the scale this AM. I feel like none of my MFP friends broke their rules.
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    i was going to log yesterday. However there was no option to log, "Ate my body weight in Honey Baked Ham". I feel like absolutely poo today :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I've been bouncing between 185 and 189 since December. This morning 186.4, so status quo.
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I didnt let Easter "control" me; I ate 100% healthy and had no chocolate, lost 2.8
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    up 0.2 but since my BMI is 19.6 I'm not too worried about it. Ate lotsa turkey, mashed potatoes, carrot/turnip mashed, cranberries and a bit slice of lemon meringue pie.
  • divid
    divid Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    says i'm up three pounds in like 3 days.. I know I didn't consume alot of extra calories so i'm hoping its sodium and water!
  • annbillingsley
    annbillingsley Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    today was my weigh-in and I stayed the same. had boatloads of ham and some chocolate. 2 days of the week I went over my net calories, but never over "maintenance" calories. 3rd week of not losing, so I know I am in for a "whoosh" when the sodium finally lets go!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same, but it usually takes 2 days for me to show up. :)